Customers Also Bought
- Made of aluminum for durable to use
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3"SONY Super HAD CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TV Lines
- Minimum IIIuminaton: OLUX(IR ON)
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- AGC: Auto
- Dacklight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Exposute Mode: EE
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100000 sec
- Sync System: Intermal Synchronization
- IR View Distance: 30m
- Power Supply: DC12V±5%
- Operation Temperature: -20℃-50℃
- 1 x Color CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.56||USD$ 41.62||USD$ 39.68||USD$ 37.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How important is a low noise in a CCD camera design?
Low noise is important in resolving fine detail. Electronic noise is always present and "creeps" into the system while measuring the individual pixels during the CCD readout phase. Electronic noise can be minimized by using double correlated sampling or dual slope integration techniques. The best cameras utilize dual slope integration when measuring the value of each pixel element during the CCD readout phase.
- How do hidden cameras work?
A small board camera is built into an everyday item. The camera can be wired which means it is connected to the DVR or VCR using a cable. The camera can also be wireless, in this case the camera transmits a signal to a receiver that is connected to the DVR or VCR.
- How many wireless cameras can you have in one location?
You can have up to four wireless cameras in one location. You can view all cameras at once using four receivers or you can use one receiver and switch to each camera. You will only be able to view one camera at a time if you only use one receiver. If you want to install multiple wireless cameras in one location it's best to order them at the same time so that we can put them on different channels.