Customers Also Bought
- This Color Camera is the ultimate in versatility. Its weatherproof so it can be used inside and out
- For Day & Night surveillance, It's infrared so it can see during the day and at night, the camera is built in 24 Infra-red lights and its varifocal so it can see close up or distance
- The picture quality is exceptional even when nightfall triggers the infrared lighting. Sound quality also performs very well. As close to plug-n-play as it gets
- It has a far wider view angle and it has great visibility in extreme darkness. Colors (yes color) can be determined in the dark. This is one awesome camera
- 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD Chip
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Lens Protective Cap, Only need the line of video, power cable direct conjunction
- AVVR6: Video line and Power cables match to press the line
- Power: DC-12V power supply
- 4 Channel DVR Card & 4 Wired Color CCD Camera Security System, give your house best care
- Chipset: Philips SAA 713x, 9-bit ADC with 3D comb filter
- Video Input: 4 channel Video Input per Card
- Audio Input: 1 channel Audio Input from Sound Card
- Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / Full Screen
- Color Adjust: Adjustable Light, Contrast, Hue, Saturation by Individual Camera
- Resolution: 160X120 / 240X180 / 320X240 / 352X288 / 480X360 / 640X480
- Record Mode: Continuous / Schedule Recording / Alarm Triggering
- Compression: Enhanced MPEG4/H.264 Format, Frame Size
- Multi-task: Monitoring / Recording / PTZ Control / Remote / Backup
- Motion Detect: 16 Zone X Multi Area for each camera
- Storage: HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. Up to 24 drives
- PTZ: RS422 / RS485 Controlled PTZ & Light / Power
- Playback Speed: Forward / Back / Step / Fast 1X,2X,4x,8X / Slow 1X,1/2 X,1/
- O.S.: Windows 2000/XP DVR
- Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission
- The Wired Camera Security System features Video & E-Map Display Model
- Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission
- Playback, Remote Recording, & Emergency Recording
- Provide electronic map that lays out the location of video camera (At Server)/ lays out the location of Server (At Client)
- Support Camera mask (Just not show on Screen), Password to Playback Recording Files
- Support 6 CH Alarm signal input & 4 CH Relay output, （SV Alarm I/O Card Needed)
- Video & E-Map Display Model
- Smart recording video search playback
- Water Mark , Not Editable & Not Replaceable
- Advanced motion detection
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Senor: 1/3 inch Sony CCD Chip
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- Lens: Built-in 8mm Lens
- Distance (Meter): 20 Meter Infrared Distance
- View Angle: 45°
- IR LED: 24pcs LEDs Night Vision
- Average Life: 20000hrs
- Water Resistance: IP65
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Supplied Power: DC 12V±10% 1A
- The CCD Camera Security System features 1/3 inch Sony CCD Chip, provides HD pictures
- With 420TV Lines, the CCD Camera Security System features excellent image quality,
- With 24pcs LEDs, the CCD Camera Security System is great in night vision function
- This is the bracket of camera, for easy and convenient to install the CCD Camera Security System
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Do not open its cover of the pickup camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective.
- Do not aim stronger light. Otherwise it will cause to be effective of picture
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Please use it in the over 50° environment of seal airtight
- Do not use high strength corrosive clearing the glass
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- 1 x 4 Ch Philips Chip DVR Video Capture Card
- 4 x 1/3 inch Sony Chip, 420TV Lines, 24LEDs Infrared Night Vision, Security CCTV Wired Color CCD Camera
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 2 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cable
- 2 x 30m Power / Video All in One Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 213.83||USD$ 208.39||USD$ 202.94||USD$ 195.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.