Customers Also Bought
- Indoor CCTV 8 Camera Security System with DVR
- 8 Dome Cameras with 20M Infrared Night Vision
- 420TV Line Sony CCD for superior image quality
- Network Compatible DVR records using H.264 LAN
- Digital Video Recorder records at 200 FPS max
- Infra-red remote control supplied with batteries
- Dome shape security CCTV cameras are perfect for indoor use, especially shops, schools and leisure centers. The professional looking high resolution 420 TV line SONY Super HAD chip set camera is small and compact so it can be positioned almost anywhere. Super HAD means you get a SONY imaging chip and board for top quality colour and definition
- The CCTV security camera also has night vision using it s Infrared LEDs. This is perfect should you need to see in the dark or in low light environments where security footage is required
- Once you have installed the camera, it will play video when connected to a TV, VCR, DVR or PC/Laptop. You will need a BNC adapter if you are using normal A/V leads. If you are purchasing this product as part of one of our DVR Packs we will supply all the necessary adapters and leads
- You will not see prices like this anywhere else because we manufacture our own cameras you are benefiting from direct factory prices and we guarantee our products for 24 months. We would recommend this product combined with a Digital Video Recorder or QUAD processor
- This CCTV DVR lets you get the most out of your CCTV Cameras as it can record Full D1 Resolution Video. This means you get crisp, detailed footage. This Digital Video Recorder can also be switched to record at Half D1 or CIF resolutions so you can record for longer periods
- Allows this system to record video continuously for longer at a higher quality using the same video compression as YouTube HD and BBC iPlayer
- Connect up to 8 CCTV Cameras to this Digital Video Recorder using the 8 BNC Connectors on the Back Panel. A perfect CCTV solution for large sites and venues such as pubs,clubs as well as commercial and retail environments
- Connect up to 8 Security Cameras equipped with Microphones via the Serial / RCA Connector on the Back of the unit or connect up to 8 Microphones. This makes this unit perfectly suited to environments where strict security is of the utmost importance
- This CCTV Digital recorder records fluid video by capturing footage from each CCTV Camera connected at 25 FPS. Gone are the days of CCTV slide-shows
- Means this CCTV DVR can simultaneously display live camera feeds, record footage, playback & allow remote access over the internet or a mobile phone
- This DVR uses a Friendly OSD Menu system which can be operated easily using the USB Mouse Supplied making the the system very similar to a PC. Alternatively you can use the Front Panel of the Unit or the Supplied Infrared (IR) Remote Controller
- This CCTV Recorder can display live camera feeds in 3 ways: 1/9 - where all 8 camera feeds are displayed on screen in a 3x3 grid, 1/4 - Where 4 of the cameras are displayed on screen at a time, Full-Screen - where a selected CCTV Camera feed is maximized to fill the entire screen
- This Digital Video Recorder DVR records crystal clear video footage at full D1
- The System can only be controlled by logging in using a Username and Password which means critical footage and system settings are safe from sabotage and accidental deletion. Multiple user accounts can be set-up with varying levels of authority which means you can only grant a select group of users full control of the DVR and the ability to modify settings
- Each Surveillance Camera connected to the DVR can have its brightness, contrast, hue and saturation all tweaked to ensure you get the best quality footage
- This Digital CCTV Recorder is equipped with a 1 Terra-Byte Hard Disk Drive. This means this DVR can be set-up to record for over a month making it an ideal choice for clubs and venues where 31 days of CCTV Footage is required by law
- This CCTV DVR can be set-up to automatically overwrite old footage once the Massive 1 Terra-Byte Hard Drive is filled to capacity. This means the Digital Video Recorder can be left to record 24/7.
- Footage recorded can be transferred onto a USB Drive or burned to a DVD by connecting a USB DVD R/W
- This DVR can be hooked up to your existing Burglar Alarm system and then be programmed to react in a variety of ways when your alarm is set-off or when your Passive Infrared Sensors (PIR) detect motion
- This unit can be connected directly to an ADSL modem for example and be instructed to connect to the Internet with the Username and Password provided by your Internet Service Provider
- This system is fully compatible with any TV with Audio/Video (AV) or SCART inputs. This system also features a Switch-able Power Supply that can switch between either 110V or 240V automatically, making it safe to power in any part of the world
- Video Input: 8 Composite BNC
- Video Output: 1 Composite BNC, 1 VGA Port
- Audio Input/Output: 1 RS-232 Serial Port
- USB: 2 USB Ports
- Networking: 1 Ethernet RJ45
- PAL Record Resolutions: D1(720x576 / 50FPS), Half D1(720x288 / 100FPS), CIF(320x288 / 200FPS)
- NTSC Record Resolutions: D1(720x480 / 60FPS), Half D1(720x240 / 120FPS), CIF(320x240 / 240FPS)
- Modes: Continuous, Motion Detection, Alarm Triggered, Time schedule
- Capacity: 1TB (Internal 3.5 Inch HDD SATA Interface)
- Video: H.264
- Audio: ADPCM
- Output: PAL : 704x576 (25 FPS per Display Window); NTSC: 704x480 (30 FPS per Display Window)
- VGA Modes (60Hz): 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600
- Backup Options: USB Stick/HDD, USB DVD R/W
- Controllers: Front Panel, IR Remote Control, USB Mouse
- PTZ Protocols: RS-422, RS-485
- Power Supply: DC 12v / 5A
- Operating Temperature: 10°C - 55 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95%
- Dimensions: 315 x 224 x 52mm/12.4 x 8.8 x 2.0in(W x D x H)
- Pickup Device: 1/3 inch SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV line quality.
- Picture Elements: 500(H)X582(V)
- Auto Iris Lens: A.E.S
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000Sec
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 LUX / F1.2 - 0 lux with IR on
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Gamma Characteristic: >0.15
- Size: 93 x 75mm/3.6 x 2.9in(L x W)
- Power Supply: DC 12V, MAX 310 MA
- Operation Temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- 1 x 1TB CCTV DVR with 240v to 12v power supply
- 1 x Infra-red remote control supplied with batteries
- 1 x USB Mouse for DVR
- 1 x Software CD for PC Playback/Conversion
- 8 x Sony CCD 420TVL Indoor Cameras with 25M IR
- 8 x Sets of Camera Mounting Screws
- 8 x 10m Video / Power Cables with BNC connection
- 1 x BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable for DVR to TV Connection
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 463.57||USD$ 444.94||USD$ 426.30||USD$ 401.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.