Customers Also Bought
- See more fish, catch more fish, and have more fun fishing with this underwater fishing camera viewing system
- With this underwater camera system, you can put yourself eye to eye, right where the fish are
- With 20m video cable, you can put the camera underwater 20m
- All the image can be displayed on your monitor, then you can easily control it
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 3.5inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Video: 1 rearview video input/2AV input switch when reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 480 x 234
- Installation: Install on the dashboard
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Environment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Size: 104 x 103 x 25mm / 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.0in (L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch SHARP color CCD
- Pixel Resolution: PAL: 500 x 582; NTSC: 512 x 492
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/5000 Sec
- Lens Angular Field of View: 60 degree
- Effective Focal Length: 6mm, 9 Light
- Maximum Relative Aperture: F/2.0
- Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Video Signal Output: 1V(p-p) composite video signal at 75ohm termination
- Power Consumption: 1 W
- S/N Ratio: 40dB
- Material: High impact ABS
- Cable Length: 20m / 65.6ft
- See more fish, catch more fish, and have more fun with this underwater camera system
- The underwater camera system features 3.5Inch TFT LCD, and with 480 x 234 pixel, provide you clear pictures
- With this portable underwater monitor, you can put yourself eye to eye, right where the fish are
- With 20m video cable, you can put the camera underwater 20m, widely used
- The 20m underwater monitor is powered by a 6800mAh Battery, provides constant power supply
Size in Detail:
How to Clean an Underwater Camera:
- As you learn how to clean an underwater camera, make sure to inspect all cover doors regularly, including the ones for the battery and USB port. These should be free from debris and anything else which may allow water to leak into the underwater camera
- Remove any dirt or debris with a soft, lint free cloth. Take care to also remove any drops of water with the same type of cloth. This should be done both before and after each use
- Inspect visually all waterproof casings and seals, to make sure that there are no cracks or tears. Make sure that all doors close properly, and that the camera is not damaged in any way. If there is visible damage, do not use the camera underwater until the casings are replaced
- Fill the bucket with fresh water, making sure that it is free from any salt or other chemicals, as this could cause damage to the camera
- Close all doors on the camera, making sure that it is securely sealed. Immerse it into the bucket, with the lens facing downwards
- Open and close the lens cover a number of times, this is usually done by pressing the power button. This will make sure that any dirt or other obstructions are removed, preventing the lens cover from becoming stuck or damaged
- Remove the underwater camera from the bucket of water and gently shake off any excess liquid. Dry it using a clean cloth, then leave to air dry with all of the doors open. Now you know how to clean an underwater camera
- 1 x Underwater Camera
- 1 x TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x 6800mAh Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 108.67||USD$ 105.66||USD$ 102.66||USD$ 98.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.