- Image Device: 1/3 Inch SONY
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Picture Elements: PAL:500(H) x 582(W) NTSC:510(H) x 492(W)
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, Vertical:50KHz, NTSC: Horizontal: 15.736KHz, Vertical: 60KHz
- Lens: 6mm
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-pVBS75ΩBNC
- AGC: ON/OFF
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE/AI
- Auto IRIS Control: Video/DC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Give you home a safer environment for installing this infrared security camera
- The infrared wired security camera can "see" everything in the sight even in darkness as its night vision function
- The infrared security camera features special wavelength infrared LED
- The infrared security camera is easy to install, stable and reliable
Size in Detail:
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- This night vision security camera has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable proection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates,uses,and can tadiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and use in accordane with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential atea is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own espense
- Any changes of modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- To prevent electric shoods and risk of fire hazards, do not use other than specified power source
- 1 x CCD Video Camera
- 1 x User Manual
General Model LSD-658SY Spec Condition New Type Camera Parameters
Image Device: 1/3 Inch SONY
TV System: PAL/NTSC
Picture Elements: PAL:500(H) x 582(W) NTSC:510(H) x 492(W)
Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, Vertical:50KHz, NTSC: Horizontal: 15.736KHz, Vertical: 60KHz
Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
Minmum Illumination: 0.05Lux/F1.2
Video Output: 1.0Vp-pVBS75ΩBNC
S/N Ratio: More than 48db
Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE/AI
Auto IRIS Control: Video/DC
Power Supply: DC 12V
Features Features Brand new 1/3 inch SONY IR waterproof CCD video camera with 6mm lens
420TV lines horizontal resolution, more than 48db S/N ratio
36 LEDs infrared day and night
PAL / NTSC with TV system
Auto tracking white balance and gain control
Packaging Package Included 1 x CCD Video Camera
1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.22||USD$ 26.68||USD$ 25.14||USD$ 23.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: This infrared security camera is very good in quality, it provides me high quality pictures. Useful as it should be. I like it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: I can see the road from my house (400 feet) in daylight. At night I can see the lights of cars passing by. I park my car next to my door. I can see it perspicaciously, even on a dark night.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought one of these last year, and just bought another. While the quality has gone down I am still going to give this camera 4 stars. I did some experimenting because I was disappointed with the image quality of the camera I just purchased, but I have found that the image quality changes with the light situation. If you have a dark/no light situation or only a few path lights in the area then the night image is going to be grainy and you will get ghosting around the image and see only about 40 feet. If you have ambient light - say a street light on the other side of a tree, or a nearly full moon then the image will be crystal clear and you should get the full distance out of it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: Like another reviewer, I have found that spiders build their webs on the camera. I go out from time to time with a swifter taped to a broom handle and dust off the camera. If the spider builds a web you won't see anything except the web since the night camera will focus on it. It also trips the motion detect so you could end up with a lot of useless files if you are recording.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: When hooked directly to a good TV the picture is really very good including the night vision. When attached to the DVR it loses some of this clarity. Overall for the money it works as advertised. Seems to be built very well. All aluminum construction.
Was this review helpful?