Customers Also Bought
- Adopt TI Davinci High Performance Processor
- Adopt Micron Mega Pixels Sensor
- H.264 Video Compression
- High S/N Ratio
- Support TCP/IP Protocol, Internal Web browser, Support IE browser
- Support SD Card up to 32GB
- Image Sensor: 1/2.5 inch Mega Pixels CMOS
- Effect Pixels: 2592(H) x 1994(V)
- Video Compression: H.264 Baseline Profile@level 3
- Audio/Video Format: 720P/VGA/CIF
- Resolution: 1920x1080/1280x720/640x352/352x192
- Lens: 12mm Lens C/CS
- Video Scan: Progressive Scan
- S/N Ratio: >50db
- Min. Lux: 0.5Lux/F1.2 (Color) 0.1Lux/F1.2 (black and white)
- Video Compress Rate: 16Kpbs-8Mpbs
- Frame Rate: 1-30fps
- Networking Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTSP, etc
- SD Card Local Storage: Capture and Record, SD2.0 standard, Support up to 32GB SD Card
- Built-in Network Interface: RJ45 -10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Power Supply: DC 12V/1A
- Operating Temperature: -10degree C-50degree C
- CCTV box camera appearance size
- DC-12V, SD-CARD, Aux-Port, LAN interface
- Lenses can be disassembled
- CCTV LENS 6mm, F1.2
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- IP security cameras monitor important locations within your home or business. IP cameras consist of either lower priced bulkier models or higher priced concealable models. Higher end models offer an array of features. Advanced features on higher end models allow for control over camera movements and operation of night vision in darker environments. Both models, however, keep tabs on your home or business from any location. Stable Internet connection is required.
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet.
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router.
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet.
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features.
Tips & Warnings:
- When setting up multiple cameras, color code the network cables. Windows will automatically install the device drivers for you.
- 1 x Mega Pixels CMOS IP Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 243.85||USD$ 233.36||USD$ 222.87||USD$ 208.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.