Customers Also Bought
- Varifocal zoom over the mini camera help you to install it easily
- There are 36 high power LEDs for night vision of up to 50m over the infrared camera
- The mini camera has 40 - 50m of night vision
- The lens of the is CCD camera range from 6 to 16mm which gives you great versatility
- The mini camera is waterproof
- Being highly visible, the camera can act as a visual deterrent as well as a great quality distance camera
- If you buy one, you can get much than you can expect
- The set of the camera device is the best presents to others
- This is an OEM camera
- The overall design of the mini camera is simple and easy for you to fix
- There is the device included in the set of the camera for you to operate the camera
- With the mouse, the camera is able to be controlled in the distance
- 1m AV Cable and BNC adapter can be used to connect the camera and its controller
- They are all the things you can get if you buy the camera
How to Use an Infrared Camera Lens
- Print this articleRelated Searches:
- Infrared Security CameraInfrared LED Strobe Photography is all about light. We do many things to produce good photos, but in the end, the light dictates the result of the picture. Infrared light is all around us; we just can't see it. But many digital cameras can. Using an infrared lens, which filters out varying degrees of wavelength light, is one way to produce unusual and interesting photographs.
- Point a TV or VCR remote at your camera and push a button on it. If you see the infrared beam through the viewfinder, then you can use your camera to shoot in infrared with the proper lens.
- Buy an infrared lens for your camera. The choices vary depending on the amount of wavelength light the lens filters out.
- Use your LCD viewfinder to see your subject. You can purchase a screen hood and magnifier to help you see the viewfinder during bright light.
- Adjust your shutter speed. You need to play with this to see what is going to work, depending on what you're shooting. Try 1/15 and 1/8 for starters.
- Prepare yourself for a surreal experience. Some plants and animals glow. People's eyes can look bizarre.
- Use photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, to balance out the color tones or grayscale your photos.
- Tips & Warnings
- Use a tripod if pictures come out blurry due to the long shutter speed needed when using an infrared lens.
Uses of Infrared Cameras
- Infrared cameras are versatile because they can photograph a scene in the day as well as at night, with virtually no natural light source present. Infrared is used to "see" an object by measuring the heat radiated by it. Every object --- even an ice-cube --- shows up in infrared. Infrared cameras are useful in many fields --- for security, energy surveillance, fire control, military, marine as well as search and rescue operations.
- Fire Fighting
- Infrared cameras can be a helpful tool for fighting wilderness, chemical and urban fires. You can gain information about a fire, even in dark and smoke-filled remote areas. At night, when visibility is low, infrared cameras can advise fire fighters of the most dangerous and hottest parts of a fire.
- Search and Rescue Operations
- Search and rescue teams use infrared cameras to find victims, especially at night. By detecting heat, searchers on the ground or in the air can use these cameras to find missing people. Historically, search and rescue operations were called off during the night and resumed during daylight; These cameras make 24-hour operations possible.
- Security at Home
- An infrared camera offers security for a low-lit driveway or backyard. You may want to consider adding one outside or inside your home as a security measure. Because this kind of surveillance can detect an intruder without natural or artificial light, this can significantly reduce your outdoor lighting requirement while still providing protection.
- Security at the Workplace
- Some companies display large equipment outdoors, such as cars and boats. Infrared cameras can provide added security in areas that cannot be under constant bright lighting. In addition, many workplaces have poorly lit parking lots and walkways. These cameras are helpful security measures to put into place in these areas.
- Marine Uses
- Infrared technology is helpful to ensure waterways are safe and secure. These cameras are used to help with patrolling a large marine area, ensuring legal use of waterways and helping to avoid boat collisions.
- 1 x Slimline 4 Channel DVR Recorder Unit
- 1 x DVR Power Cable and Power Conversion Pack
- 1 x Pre Installed 500GB HDD
- 1 x Infra-red Remote Control
- 1 x PC Software to Play Backed Up DVR Files
- 1 x Comprehensive DVR Manual
- 4 x Power Conversion Packs for the SONY CCD Cameras
- 4 x SONY Chip CCD Varifocal 420tvl Camera
- 4 x 10m BNC extension Power Cables
- 1 x 1m AV Cable and BNC Adapter to Connect DVR to TV
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 911.26||USD$ 885.12||USD$ 858.98||USD$ 824.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.