Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 480TVL Color CCD
- Lens Focus: f=4.5-45.0mm,F1.8-22
- Lens Zoom: Optical 10X
- Min. Lux: 0.35 Lux (F1.8)
- TV Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Speed: 250 Degrees/seconds
- Vertical Speed: 90 Degrees/seconds
- Horizontally: 360 Degrees
- Vertically: 90 Degrees
- Preset: 128 position (CMS of IPC Monitor supports 8 position)
- High Speed Dome Key Part: Video Coding, Network Transmit and Control
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Main Streaming: D1/CIF/QCIF
- Second Streaming: CIF/QCIF
- Max Bit Rate: PAL: 25fps / NTSC: 30fps
- Main Bit Rate: 90kbps~2.048Mbps
- Second Bit Rate: 90kbps~512kbps
- Audio Compression Format: G.711/G.726
- Basic Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPNP, NTP
- Trigger Action: Email/FTP/SD/External Alarm/send message to alarm server
- User Setting: 3 Levels
- Time/Date Setting: Support
- Upgrade: Remote Upgrade by Internet
- DDNS: Manufacturer Free DDNS
- Ethernet: 10Base-T/100base-TX
- Waterproof Class: IP66
- Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Apple Mac OS
- Browser: IE 6.0 and Above or Compatible Browser Safari, Firefox, etc
- The package of security camera includes a power adapter, which ensures the safety of long time use
- The size of the surveillance camera is neither too big nor small for use, which does not take many spaces
- With the high quality material and technology, this surveillance camera can make very clear videos
- The surveillance camera is produced by modern industrial craftsmanship, so they are durable for you to make videos
- With the bracket help, the wired camera can be put steadily that you can use it safely
- With the cool looks and fine workmanship, you can show your good taste to your friends
- For your or your parents' home safe, you should buy this high quality IP network camera at right
- Although there are many functions, you can use it easily with the help of the instructions
- It is very easy to use this high quality waterproof camera for the special design
- You will feel safe when you install this waterproof CCTV camera at home
- The whole set of this waterproof camera can make you easy to install it
- With beautiful looks and compact design, you will like to use it
- The box can make the camera safe during the time of shipping or transportation
How to Install a Network Camera:
Webcams have become a useful tool for families, especially with young children, pets or elderly members who need watching over. A network camera will allow you to check in on your family members quickly and efficiently. Even homeowners who just want a sense of security can quickly and easily install a network of cameras in their home to watch over their family and their belongings. All it takes is some software and a little time, and you'll have your camera networked and ready to go
- Plot out where you would like to install the webcams. It will need to either be near a power source, or you will have to install a power source for the webcams to operate with. For wired cameras, you will also need to install cable for them to transmit to your computer. The best place will be unobtrusive and unlikely to be moved. Try placing cameras behind knickknacks, up in a shadowy corner of the ceiling, or just place it on the mantel
- Set up your computer in an out-of-the-way place in your house with power and Internet access, such as your basement or an unused closet. Plug all of your cameras into your router, and then connect the router to the computer. This will allow the computer to access the cameras and your computer to access the Internet. Install the software that came with the webcams and set it up for online access through the manufacturer's website
- Test your webcams by looking at them one at a time. It is unlikely you will need full motion video, which takes up a lot of bandwidth. Configure your webcams to refresh only if what they "see" changes. This will resemble a series of slides instead of video, but it will tell you what you need to know for monitoring, and ensure that your network is not under strain. Go to another computer, log into the website and test each camera as well to make sure the remote link is working
System Requirements for Internet Camera:
Internet cameras are similar to Web cameras in a number of ways. Both are small cameras that interface with the Internet. However, while Web cameras are simple devices that plug into a USB port, Internet cameras are more complicated, often wireless, systems used for monitoring and surveillance. The complex nature of Internet cameras requires a more powerful system of operation
The D-Link Systems DCS-3420 Wireless Day/Night Internet Camera - 802.11g comes with a list of system requirements almost as long as the camera's name. Viewing requirements stipulate an operating system of Windows XP/2000 or later, a protocol of standard TCP/IP Internet Suite ActiveX, and Internet 6.x browser or later. Hardware requirements include a 1.7-gigahertz processor, and 256 megabytes of memory. Minimum system requirements of a multiple camera set-up include a 2.8-gigahertz processor, 512 megabytes of RAM, and a 32-megabyte video card
The Linksys WVC200 Wireless PTZ Internet Camera with Audio has requirements for both networking and hardware capability. Minimum networking requirements for the Internet camera are an 802.11b or 802.11g network, a network adapter with Ethernet capabilities, a switch or router to support multiple connection points, and Internet Explorer 5.x or later with ActiveX support. TCP/IP protocol must be installed on each computer connected to the cameras. Hardware requirements include a 2.4 gigahertz Intel 4 central processing unit; 512 megabytes of available RAM; an Intel 945, 965, or later motherboard chip; and an 80-gigabyte hard disk
The TrendNet TV-IP301 Internet camera has less extensive minimum system requirements than other devices of a similar nature. Hardware required to run the TrendNet TV-IP30 are an Intel Pentium CPU with one or more gigahertz, 256 megabytes of available RAM, and a screen resolution of at least 800 by 600 pixels. Minimum software requirements of the Internet camera are Internet Explorer 5.0, the IP View Pro program, and one of the following Windows operating systems: 98 SE, ME, 2000, or XP
How to View a Security Camera Over the Internet:
Many companies and individuals publish a live feed to their security cameras on the Internet. These people will make their feed available to the public for a number of reasons, such as having additional witnesses in case something bad happens, giving people a sense of security or just pure entertainment purposes. There are many different security cameras that you can find and view over the Internet, which can give you an interesting perspective of the area you are recording
- Determine the URL for the security camera. Consider going to the website where the camera is and finding the link for it
- Download and install the webcam software. Follow the directions given on the installer to set up and run the program
- Open the webcam software. You should be taken to the main menu of the program
- Add the URL of the security camera you want to view. Refer to your software's manual for specific directions on how to do this
- Access the webcam through the software. You should be able to see the latest update from the security camera
- 1 x IP Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter(AC 100-240V EU Plug)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x RJ45 Cable (1.5m-length)
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 460.38||USD$ 448.98||USD$ 437.58||USD$ 422.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?