Customers Also Bought
- Use the standard H.264 video compression format stream lower, high quality, longer recording time, taking up less bandwidth resources
- GUI OSD interface, USB Mouse controller, more intuitive,easier to use for user-friendly
- This CCTV Network DVR supports D1、HD1、CIF recording resolution, 6 image quality adjustable
- Hexaplex operation simultaneously: Preview, recording, playback, and network live, backup, playback
- Multiple record mode: Auto、timer、motion、alarm recording mode
- Recording playback support: Normal play、Speed play、Fast back play、Manual single-frame slow play
- Support drag the progress bar can be targeted playback time directly
- Support Four channel playback at the same time with this 4CH CCTV DVR
- Support Network function: One IE browser centralized monitoring and SNS Software for multiple CCTV DVR (up to 20 DVR simultaneously)
- Support DHCP,DDNS,PPPoE and NTP network service
- Supports remote surveillance up to 10 users simultaneously via the Enternet Explorer web browser
- Support more than 17 kinds protocol of the PTZ control
- Supports Multiple backup mode: USB flash drive,USB hard disk,and network backup
- Support pre-alarm recording (before 10 sec), not lose any suspicious screen
- Support 1 SATA HDD,unlimited for the capacity
- Support 1ch audio input
- Support remote view by Mobilephone
- Support VGA output
- Support IR remoter controller
- Support alarm triggered recording will send alerts with image to the designated emails
- System auto recovery to power after power reconnected, and return to the pre-power-down state
Video Compression Format
NTSC / PAL
4CH BNC input(composite video signal 1Vp-p 75Ω BNC)
1CH BNC output
1CH audio input,1CH audio output(RCA)
Maximum Recording Rate(CIF/HD1/D1)
PAL: 100FPS / NTSC : 120FPS
Image Quality Setting
Supper Best,Well,Good,Medium,Normal and Bad
Hard Disk Storage
Support 1 SATA HDD (MAX 2TB),unlimited for the capacity
Live display/record/playback/backup/network transmit
Multiple slow and rapid play speeds,manual and single-frame play modes,and support of drag the sliding bar to set.
USB flash disk/USB remove HDD/Network/
Recording for 10 seconds before alarming
TCP/IP、PPPOE 、DDNS and NTP
Ethernet remote view
Support remote surveillance up to 10 users simultaneously
Log record function
IR Remote Control
Video Loss Detection
Hue /Saturation /Contrast /Brightness adjust
YES,built-in RS-485 port
DC 12V 4A
Key Lock(Password Protection)
Power-down recovery function
- This High Resolution DVR adopts the standard H.264 video compression format stream lower, high quality, longer recording time, taking up less bandwidth resources
The 4 Channel DVR can record audio & video, can take photos in high resolution
- This 4CH DVR can record those programs for you and you can play it at your leisure time
- Supporting alarm triggered recording will send alerts with image to the designated email
- All of the CCTV DVR accessories, bring more convenient to us
- The accessories includes remote controller, mouse, adapter cable and adapter
Size in Detail:
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
How to Use a DVR?
A DVR, or digital video recorder, is a great way to record TV shows to watch later as well as watch live TV. You can record single shows, whole series and sporting events as well as pause live TV, rewind live TV and watch TV as you record. Most DVRs work similarly and are fairly easy to use
- Learn your remote control for your DVR. Your remote will be your key to connecting with your DVR, and without it, you will probably not accomplish much with your DVR. You should find buttons that will bring up a program guide or let you search for shows and buttons that control live TV with functions like pausing and rewinding.
- Find a show that you want to record in the program guide and set it up to record. It should be as simple as hitting the record button, but you may be able to set other options like how long to record after the show is supposed to be over, which is nice for sporting events, and whether or not you want to record the show regularly.
- Manage your space on your DVR. Many DVRs can hold many hours of video at once, but there will come a point at which you need clear some space for new recordings. Some DVRs will automatically delete the oldest videos to make room for newer ones when space is low.
- Watch your recorded programs. Playing back a recorded show is as simple as finding the show on your DVR and hitting play. A benefit to watching recorded programming is that you can fast forward through commercials. You can also stop in the middle of a show and come back to finish it later.
- Control your live TV. This is a great side function of many DVRs and is especially useful for intense shows or sporting events. With a DVR, you can pause live TV for a phone call or to grab a bite and come back to continue watching where you left off.
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Disc
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 120.89||USD$ 118.04||USD$ 115.20||USD$ 111.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: No complains - all went good - wish all online sellers were like them. Great Network DVR recommended!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is one very handy product to have around, especially if you own a retail store and need a way to showcase your videos on a 1080p monitor, without buying another computer or a Blu-ray disc player. Simply put all of your contents on a USB stick or flash drive, pop it into the player! This media player will play just about anything you throw at it, any format, any resolution. It's also very convenient for viewing your multimedia files from your PC to your HDTV without having to convert files and without losing any quality. Highly recommended!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This little box is a TV geek's dream. I've been watching so many videos on my computer that it's beginning to cause problems with overheating. Now I can watch all my videos on my 32" TV. No more small screen, skipping, and wear and tear on my laptop. All you need to do is unpack and plug in, super easy! There is a discrepancy with online pricing on the website and in store. It's a good idea to print out product page and take it with you. Otherwise, a great investment.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this CCTV DVR last winter as a gift to an old alcoholic friend of mine who has dropped it, spilled stuff on it and lost the back to the controller an still it works like a charm. <br/> <br/>Plays avi movies and mp3 music and jpg photos on an older tv perfectly! <br/> <br/>It has a simple controller and the on screen interface makes it easy for people like him to use. (which makes it even easier on people like me -caregiver).
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: No techie expertise needed. I used an HDMI cable (not provided) to get 1080p. Just plug it in, plug in your USB drive and watch all your movies, pictures, and listen to you music. Hard to get any easier than that.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great device it lets you take a flash drive full of your computer files such as movies, pictures which you insert the flash drive into the port then allowing the files to be transfer to your television. You then hook it up using basic video and audio cables to your TV that is if your TV does not have the media player built in already.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I first bought this 4CH DVR, and now have their updated Live Player with networking, and both units are amazing. Plays just about anything (only had problems with one media file so far), great picture quality through HDMI, and it's cheap to boot! At this price, it's a guaranteed good buy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: I copied a few vhs onto this CCTV DVR. It did a good job. Adding titles was a little tricky .It gave me an advantage of getting past the tech manual and start making dvds immediately. I would recommend this for purchase to save your vhs tapes!
Was this review helpful?