Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 1/18 inch analog CMOS
- Array Size: 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- View Angle: 54°
- LED: 2 Pcs (light adjustable)
- Focal Distance: 3~6cm / 1.2~3.4in
- LCD: 2.4 inch TFT 234x320 pixel
- Video Out Format: NTSC
- Level of Waterproof: IP68
- Outer Diameter of Camera: 10mm / 0.4in
- Outer Diameter of Tube: 6.8mm / 0.3in
- Length of Metal Tube: 1m / 39.4in
- Continuous Working Time: 10h(Max)
- Battery: 4 x AAA Battery
- Store Temperature: -20°C~+80°C
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Operation Humidity: 15%~95%
- Body Size: 81 x 75 x 62mm / 3.2 x 3.0 x 2.4in (L x W x H)
- Handle Size: 40 x 110mm / 1.6 x 4.3in (Dia. x H)
- Tool Box Size: 325 x 190 x 73mm / 12.8 x 7.5 x 2.9in (L x W x H)
- 2 Adjustable white LED lighting
- NTSC TV Video output
- Picture vertical mirror function
- Metal tube in 1meter length
- PE covered tube, ABS handler
- Suitable for underwater surveillance and the survey at the dark corner
How to Clean an Underwater Camera:
- As you learn how to clean an underwater camera, make sure to inspect all cover doors regularly, including the ones for the battery and USB port. These should be free from debris and anything else which may allow water to leak into the underwater camera
- Remove any dirt or debris with a soft, lint free cloth. Take care to also remove any drops of water with the same type of cloth. This should be done both before and after each use
- Inspect visually all waterproof casings and seals, to make sure that there are no cracks or tears. Make sure that all doors close properly, and that the camera is not damaged in any way. If there is visible damage, do not use the camera underwater until the casings are replaced
- Fill the bucket with fresh water, making sure that it is free from any salt or other chemicals, as this could cause damage to the camera
- Close all doors on the camera, making sure that it is securely sealed. Immerse it into the bucket, with the lens facing downwards
- Open and close the lens cover a number of times, this is usually done by pressing the power button. This will make sure that any dirt or other obstructions are removed, preventing the lens cover from becoming stuck or damaged
- Remove the underwater camera from the bucket of water and gently shake off any excess liquid. Dry it using a clean cloth, then leave to air dry with all of the doors open. Now you know how to clean an underwater camera
- 1 x Video Borescope
- 1 x Tool Box
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Hook
- 1 x Magnet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 107.14||USD$ 101.77||USD$ 96.40||USD$ 89.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.