Customers Also Bought
- High Resolution up to 300,000 pixels
- Long MTBF. 3pcs high intensity white LED, provide illumined adjusting
- Durability in rigorous environment is improved
- Camera cable Anti-leakage, corrosion
- Camera distal flexible and able to bend in different direction
- Provide military-grade M12 Water-Proof IP67 Connector
- Portable 2.5 Inch Wide Screen TFT-LCD monitor
- RCA type video output interface, Can be supplied to peripheral equipment such as video recorder , monitor...etc
- High capacity rechargeable Li-Polymer battery built-in
- Long time operation up to 4.5~5hrs.
- Video Display on the spot, 30fps/sec, Real Time
- DC 5V Low Power Consumption
- Wide Visual Viewing Angle: 70 Degree
- Tube Cable Length: 1m
- Image Sensor: 6/1 inch CCDI chip
- Effective Pixels: 537(H) x 505(V) VTSC 628(H) x 582(V)PAL
- Resolution: More than 320 TV Lines
- Effective Pixles: 640 x 480
- Gamma: 0.45
- LED Light: Hight Intensity White LEDs Light x 3pcs
- LENS: 1.8mm wide angle view lens
- Min.lllumination: 0.5LUX @F1.8
- S/N Ratio: More than 45db (AGC OFF)
- View Angle: 70 degree depth Field:2.5 ~ 10CM
- Storage Temp: 0 degree~60 degree
- Power Consump: 3.6V(+/- 0.1V) 150mA
- Camera Head Diam: 10mm x 40mm / 0.4 x 1.6in (Dia. x L)
How to Clean an Underwater Camera:
- As you learn how to clean an underwater camera, make sure to inspect all cover doors regularly, including the ones for the battery and USB port. These should be free from debris and anything else which may allow water to leak into the underwater camera
- Remove any dirt or debris with a soft, lint free cloth. Take care to also remove any drops of water with the same type of cloth. This should be done both before and after each use
- Inspect visually all waterproof casings and seals, to make sure that there are no cracks or tears. Make sure that all doors close properly, and that the camera is not damaged in any way. If there is visible damage, do not use the camera underwater until the casings are replaced
- Fill the bucket with fresh water, making sure that it is free from any salt or other chemicals, as this could cause damage to the camera
- Close all doors on the camera, making sure that it is securely sealed. Immerse it into the bucket, with the lens facing downwards
- Open and close the lens cover a number of times, this is usually done by pressing the power button. This will make sure that any dirt or other obstructions are removed, preventing the lens cover from becoming stuck or damaged
- Remove the underwater camera from the bucket of water and gently shake off any excess liquid. Dry it using a clean cloth, then leave to air dry with all of the doors open. Now you know how to clean an underwater camera
- 1 x 2.5 inch Screen
- 1 x Camera Distal Flexible
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 299.48||USD$ 287.06||USD$ 274.63||USD$ 258.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.