Customers Also Bought
- Top quality, high fidelity sound output
- State-of-the-art playback technology for realistic sound
- LCD display when CD is playing
- Attractive design will give you a big surprise
- Easy to use electronic push buttons for programming, on/off, pause and resume, +/- volume control
- Portable Player Boombox is the perfect companion in the garage, in the office, or at home
- Built-in microphone
- Features Aux-in function
- With inside and outside recording of tapes
- Support AM/FM radio
- Support 3.5mm earplug
- Support following and compared reading of CD and tapes
- It is compatible with CD discs and cassette tape play
- Batteries can be built to facilitate all kinds of people and places of entertainment
- Power Supply: 220V or batteries
- With this CD Player Boombox, as well as a cassette deck and radio tuner, you can play those favorites you still have on tape
- Portable design, easy to carry
- CD Player Boombox is very available for learning English, antenatal training, teaching, morning exercise etc...
- CD and many kinds of tapes can be put into CD Player Boombox and you can enjoy your music freely
- With the simple and practical this Cassette Player Boombox is quite easy for to operate when you want to relax yourself with it
How to Buy a Boombox:
- Determine the size and weight (with and without batteries) you need
- Choose between a single CD player and CD changer, and single-cassette and dual-cassette options
- Decide if you want a remote control
- Determine if you want detachable speakers
- Decide which sound-altering features you want, if any: tone controls (including equalizers), bass-boost button or switch, digital signal processing (DSP) modes, surround sound, and so on
- Decide which CD programmability and convenience features you want, such as random play mode
- Consider digital-tuning and station-preset features if you'll be listening to your boom box's radio
- Look for synchronized recording capability from CD to cassette, and cassette to cassette
How to Clean a Boombox CD Player
- Compact discs or CDs can be played using a CD player.
A boombox is a portable stereo. Most boomboxes have the ability to play AM/FM radio and CDs. A CD, or compact disc, is an optical disc that stores music files. If dust accumulates inside of the CD player, it can cause the CD to skip and affect the quality of the music. A CD lens cleaning disc reaches all internal parts of the player, including the lens, and removes dust and particles. The inside of the boombox CD player should be cleaned as needed to remove dust. The outside of the boombox should also be regularly cleaned to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Open the CD player. Wipe away all dust inside of the CD player using a dry soft or microfiber cloth.
- Place a CD lens cleaning disc into the CD player. Close the CD player. Play the cleaning CD in the same manner in which you would play a CD. The CD player will stop once the cleaning cycle is complete. Remove the CD.
- Unplug the boombox from the electrical outlet.
- Dampen a soft cloth or microfiber cloth. Wipe down the outside of the boombox to remove dust. Avoid outlet areas, such as the electrical outlet or headphone outlet, as getting water in these areas can cause rust or irreparable damage. Only use water, not other cleaning products or soaps.
How to Play a CD on a CD Boombox With an AM/FM Tuner
Many boomboxes have multiple functions, including a CD player, radio tuner and cassette deck. Playing a CD on this type of device requires loading the CD, selecting the correct function and pressing the play button. Boomboxes can run off of outlet power or batteries, making them extremely portable. Unlike personal music players, boomboxes have built-in speakers, so multiple people can listen to the music at the same time.
- Press the "EJECT" button to open the CD drive door. Some boomboxes have a door on top that swings open, while others have a tray that slides out of the front on a track.
- Insert the CD, label-side up. If the boombox has a swing open door, press the hole in the center of the CD over the rotation spindle.
- Close the CD drive door.
- Select the CD player function. Most boomboxes have a CD button, but some use a sliding switch.
- Press the "PLAY" button to start playing the disc.
- 1 x CD Player Boombox
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.05||USD$ 50.97||USD$ 48.89||USD$ 46.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.