Customers Also Bought
- Internal Memory: 512M ROM+2563 RAM
- CPU: MTK6252
- GSM Band: 900/1800
- Internal Memory: 123K
- Support Extend Card: 4GB
- Display Size: 2.2Inch
- Screen Resolution: WVGA: 240 x 320
- Display Type: TFT
- Ringtones Type: Polyphonic/MP3
- Display Color: 256k colors
- Audio File Format: MP3/MP4/WAV/AMR/AWB /AVI
- Video File Format: 3GP
- Image File Format: JPEG/BMP/GIF
- E-book Format: TXT
- Camera Pictrue Resolution: 0.3Mega pixels
- FM Radio: Yes
- Charger: USB/Travel Charger
- Languages: English/French
- Data Transfer: USB/Bluetooth
- Mobile Internet: WAP
- GPRS: Yes
- Stand-by Time: About 240-260 Hours
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hours
- Input: Keyboard
- Phonebook: 500Entries
- Messaging: SMS/MMS
- Alarm: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Calendar: Yes
- Calculator: Yes
- Size: 116.5 x 47.5 x 11.6mm/4.6 x 1.9 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- The bluetooth cell phone is a 2.2inch touch screen cell phone
- The bar phone supports 900/1800 (It cannot be used in America)
- The bluetooth bar phone supports double card standby functions
- The bar phone supports memory card, FM radio, MP3, MP4, and so on
- Data of the dual card cellphone is transmitted by USB and bluetooth
- The bluetooth cellphone has beautiful appearance and delicate workmanship
- This kind of bluetooth cellphone supports double card standby functions
- The bar cellphone has front and back cameras, and camera pictrue resolution is up to 0.3 mega pixels
- It cannot be used in America
How to Protect Your Mobile Phone:
Carrying Your Phone:
- If you're not making a call, make sure that your phone is hidden away. Keep it in one of your front pockets or inside a bag. Don't attach it to your belt or around your neck
- Thieves are opportunists, so don't make yourself an easy target by showing off the handset you're carrying around
- Lots of people take their phones out of their pockets when they're sitting down. If you're out with your friends, don't put your phone on a table as anyone walking by can easily run off with it
Making a Call:
- If you're making a call on your mobile in a public area, make sure you always keep an eye on what's going on around you. Thieves go to great lengths to get their hands on the latest handsets, so keep your wits about you
- You should also try to avoid using your mobile phone in public at night. If you do have to use your phone, try to find an area that's well-lit. Also avoid getting out your phone at train stations and bus stops as these are areas that thieves target
Securing Your Handset:
- It's always a good idea to write down the make, model and unique identification number (IMEI number) of your handset. This can be found behind the battery, or by dialing '*#06#' on your handset
- Keep these details in a safe place and completely separate from your phone, as you'll need to give them to your service provider if your phone is lost or stolen
- Whatever model of handset you have, your handset has in-built security features that you can use to protect it. If you don't know how to use them, take a look at the instruction manual
- For example, you can set up a PIN number that you have to key in before you make a call. This stops anyone else using your phone and protects your personal details
Register, Report, Reunite:
- Register. You can register the details of your handset with The National Mobile Property Register. This will help the police to return your phone to you if it gets stolen. You should also register the details of your phone with your network provider
- Report. If your phone is lost or stolen, report it immediately to the police
- You should also contact your network provider. When you get through, tell them your phone has been stolen. They'll be able to block both the handset and the SIM card so that they can't be used any more
- Reunite. If the police do recover your stolen handset, it's a lot easier for them to reunite you with your phone if it is registered. They can match up the serial number to your name and address and get it back to you quickly
How to Buy Cell Phones:
The three types of phones are:
- Analog phones. Analog is the original cell-phone type. The phones themselves are a bit less expensive than the alternatives. On the negative side, the sound quality is not the sharpest, and the minute rates tend to be higher than the alternative. Digital or PCS phones are much more versatile and offer several advantages over the analog phone
- Digital phones. These have better signals and cheaper call rates. Batteries tend to last longer as well (because the phones require less power). The problem is that coverage tends to cut out (or be patchy) once you are not in a specific populated area. If you are planning to use your cell phone while traveling cross-country, digital phones may give you a problem for this reason
- PCS phones. PCS stands for Personal Communications Service. For all practical purposes, it is effectively the same as digital
Additional features to consider:
- Dual mode phones. These phones can automatically switch between digital and analog. When you are in range of digital antennae, they go with that, and as you move out, they automatically utilize the analog lines
- Battery life. When you choose a phone, you should consider how long it can last on standby (turned on, but not in use), and how much talk time you have before recharging
- Weight. The lighter it is, the easier it is to carry around
- Size and color. Portability and the overall appearance of the phone may be important to you
How Does a Cell Phone Work:
- Cell phones are wireless and don't connect to any electrical lines. The best way to begin to explain how cell phones work is to look at your radio. Radios transmit through radio frequency. They have FM and AM frequencies. Cell phones also rely on radio frequency to work
- The Federal Communications Commission of the United States regulates the amount of radio frequency that is allowed to be used by cell phones at one time. Cell phones use towers, which means that one tower would be regulated to let's say 3,000 phone calls at once. That may be enough for a small town with a population of less than 3,000 people, but it certainly wouldn't be enough for a large city like Chicago. The answer to that problem came in the creation of more cell phone towers
- The amount of cell phone towers needed in each city and town depends on the demand. That means the more populated the town, the more likely you are to have a large number of cell phone users. A small town may have only one cell phone tower while a large city may have 10 to 20 towers. Your cell phone comes with a set of little bars. The bars tell you the strength your phone has to make a call. Basically, if your bars are low, you are far away from a cell tower. If your bars are high, then you are close to a cell phone tower and should receive excellent reception
- Your call can actually be passed from one cell phone tower to the next. As you are walking or driving and you are leaving one area and entering another, your cell phone will automatically connect to the tower with the strongest signal. You won't even notice that this has happened and your call will continue as normal
- Each cell phone tower has a number of channels increasing the number of cell phone users that can connect to that tower. In fact, there are over 1,664 channels. Again, these cell phones use a radio frequency and users should beware that anyone who gets on the same channel can hear your conversation. Sometimes this happens by accident, and sometimes it is done on purpose. So understand how the cell phone works and watch what you say on your cell phone to protect yourself
- 1 x Cellphone
- 1 x Pair of Earphones
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 2GB TF Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.05||USD$ 37.47||USD$ 35.89||USD$ 33.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.