Customers Also Bought
- This is a must have tool kit for every cell phone unlocked
- Every cell phone repair/service shop
- Every electronics/computer repair/service shop
- Great gift for anyone starting with hobby to tinker with electronics/computers
- It is an ideal tool kit for precession work, such as repairing cell phones, small electronics, eye glasses etc.
- This Opener Eclipse Tools Kit will make your life more convenient
- Are you still things broke no maintenance tools troubles? Is not used now. This kit cellular phone opener eclipse tools kit which can help you solve all problems off.
- Cellular Phone Opener Eclipse Tools is a set, very easy to use and carry. Every cell phone repair/service shop
- Cellular Phone Opener Eclipse Tools is an ideal tool kit for precession work, such as repairing cell phones, small electronics, eye glasses etc
- Opener Eclipse Tools insulating material used is impact resistant and flame retardant
- This is a Cellular Phone Opener Eclipse Tools Set has the most frequently used tools for telecom install and maintenance
- This disassemble tool will allow you to open the phone cover easily and without damage
- This cellular phone opener eclipse tools kit set will make your life more convenient
How to Replace a Coil Spring in a Mitsubishi Eclipse?
Your Mitsubishi Eclipse has strut assemblies in the front and rear suspension, made up of a coil spring mounted around a shock absorber. These steps will show you how to safely replace just the coil spring component of the strut assembly on a Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- Remove the strut assembly from your Mitsubishi Eclipse and, using spring compressor tools MB991237 and MB991239, evenly compress the spring portion of the strut. Double-check that the spring is evenly compressed, and do not compress it further than about half its height.
- Hold the piston rod with locking pliers to keep it from turning as you remove the self-locking nut and washer from the top of the strut assembly. Remove the strut components from on top of the spring including the upper bushing, upper bracket and the upper spring pad. Lay the components out in the same order and orientation they were removed in.
- Separate the coil spring from the shock and slowly and evenly release it from the compressor tools. Use the compressor tools to compress a new spring to about the same height as the old spring and install it in the strut assembly, making certain that the lower end of the spring seats securely in the stepped or notch part of the lower spring seat.
- Reinstall the strut components you removed in Step 2, being careful to restore them to their original order and orientation. Tighten the self-locking nut just temporarily.
- Release the coil spring carefully from the compressor tools, taking care to make sure that the upper mounting bracket is still securely fastened and that the spring seats properly. Once the spring is released torque the upper nut to 14 to 18 foot pounds of torque. As with the compressor tools, do not use air tools to operate this locking nut.
- Replace the strut in your Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- 1 x Set of Cellular Phone Opener Eclipse Tools
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.64||USD$ 5.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.