- The blades of this Household Knife with unique styling allows you to easily cut
- The Ceramic Knifecuts through fruit, dough, herbs, vegetables etc.
- Special design for full hand force with minimal effort
- Kitchen Knife is made of high quality material, durable for long time using
- Special designed handle made you handle the Ceramic Knife comfortably, considered to be more sanitary than regular Kitchen Knife
- Elegant color can be chosen for satisfy you, the edge will maintain its razor sharpness and will be resistant to wearing
- Made of high quality material made it more durable, the Ceramic Knife is perfect for slicing fruits and vegetables and other precision cutting tasks
- This style of Ceramic Knife can cut through fruit, dough, herbs, vegetables etc. Special design for full hand force with minimal effort
- Material: Ceramic & ABS
- Length: 15.2cm/6in
- This type of ceramic knife, small enough and deal for using at home or camp
- The blade of the knife was made of stainless steel which made it more durable
- The extremely smooth, non-porous surface resists staining, odors and acidic materials, and is considered to be more sanitary than regular Ceramic Knife
- Folding compact and lightweight for easy carry. Stainless Steel blade for durability
Size in Detail:
How to Sharpen a Ceramic Knife?
Ceramic knives have been the rage--in commercial kitchens used by professional chefs--for years. Now, they are available at upscale gourmet supply stores and department stores for home use. The benefit of ceramic knives is that they are not susceptible to acidic stains or odors. Ceramic knives also do not need sharpening for years, while steel blades may need sharpening every couple of years. This article will give you tips on sharpening your ceramic knives.
- Purchase a diamond sharpening stone to sharpen your ceramic knife. Angle the knife about 15 to 20 degrees to the stone. Swipe the knife along the blade with a sweeping motion.
- Pass the knife over the diamond stone several times on each side. Wipe the blade before cutting into food.
- Purchase a silicon carbide wheel or stone to sharpen your ceramic knives--if you don't want to use a diamond stone. Silcon carbide stones are made of a softer aluminum oxide and may not be as abrasive. If your diamond blade leaves any scratches, the silicon carbide wheel will remove any fine scratches left by the diamond blade.
- Follow the same steps for the diamond sharpening stone in order to obtain a sharp edge on your knife.
- Use a paper wheel for buffing. The paper wheel is less likely to snag or catch a knife while you are sharpening the knife.
- Plan to resharpen your ceramic knife by sending it back to the manufacturer or by bringing it to a qualified knife service store which has a powered diamond sharpening wheel if you are not interested in sharpening your knife on your own.
- 1 x Knife
Spec Condition New Type Knife Material Ceramic & ABS Dimension 15.2cm/6in(Length) Features Features The blades unique styling allows you to easily cut br/ br/ br/ br/Stainless steel material resist being rusted br/ br/ br/ br/It cuts through fruit, dough, herbs, vegetables etc. br/ br/ br/ br/Spe Packaging Package Included 1 x Knife
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.73||USD$ 30.01||USD$ 27.70||USD$ 25.73||USD$ 24.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on11-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: Cutting veggies and meat is very nice, but make sure you are using a hardwood board, or cutting mat, as this sucker leaves very fine grooves on supermarket cutting boards. If the knife were any heavier the cutting would do itself!
Was this review helpful?
Lydia Alix Fillingham
Bought this item on03-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I absolutely adore this Ceramic Knife, they are the sharpest things I have ever seen.
Was this review helpful?
Thomas W. Watembach
Bought this item on12-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: The blade almost looks like a cheap plastic utensil, but don't let the looks deceive you. . . this knife is sharp! There was no sleeve in the packaging, and I got a nick on my finger handling the knife the very first time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've had a Ceramic Knife and it was great. The extra sharpness makes the knife useful in places where a steel knife isn't great
Was this review helpful?
Leslie S. Myers
Bought this item on09-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Kitchen Knife for a friend as a gift. He looks for this knife at my house every time he comes to dinner. He likes to make the salad and this is wonderful for celery, carrots etc. I personally like it for everything and it is the knife I reach for first.
Was this review helpful?