Customers Also Bought
- Update a room and give your Chair a refreshed and welcoming look with this slipcovers
- It will keeps your outside Chair clean and dry
- It is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home with a fresh, new look-just throw it over a Chair and you're done
- Attractive, durable, and unique, this distinctive sofa cover protects your outdoor Chair furniture from the elements and provides long-lasting beauty
- Material: Cotton & Spandex
- Size: 56 x 41cm / 22 x 16in(L x W)(Backrest); 42 x 41cm / 16.5 x 16in(L x W)(Cushion)
- Update a room and give your chair a refreshed and welcoming look with this Chair Slipcover
- This chair slipcover is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home to a new and fresh look
- This household Washable Chair Cover is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home with a fresh, new look-just throw this cotton chair cover over a chair and you're done
- Keep your outside chair clean and dry with the beautiful ruffle household chair slipcover
How to Sew a Parsons Chair Cover
A parsons chair is mainly a dining room chair. This type of chair normally has no arms and is usually completely covered, including a skirt covering for the legs. Parsons chairs are one of the easier types of fabric covering for the beginning upholsterer, since there are only a few straight seams and no difficult pieces to work around, such as arms and wings. Spruce up some parsons chairs you bought secondhand and give them a brand new look.
Measure all the components of the chair to find out how much fabric you need. Measure the length and width of the back and remember to double that measurement to account for both sides of the chair. Measure the width and the depth of the seat. Measure the length from the seat to the floor for the skirt part. Measure all around the chair and add 20 extra inches to allow for the corner pleats. Remember to add 1 extra yard for the piping and extra fabric for the seam allowances while sewing.
Figure the amount of fabric you need, keeping in mind that most upholstery fabric comes in 54-inch widths.
Purchase the necessary amount of fabric. Make sure to purchase extra fabric, especially if you are using a definite one-way pattern, such as stripes, plaids or large florals.
Cut the pieces for the back of the chair. Sew the top and the side seams together.
Slip the fabric cover over top of the back of the chair.
Use an electric knife to cut the foam padding to the size and shape of the seat. Set it on top of the seat.
Cut 2-inch strips from the fabric to make your piping. Sew the strips together until you have enough to go all the way around the seat of the chair.
Lay the fabric strip on a flat surface, face down. Center the piping cord on the strip. Fold the strip in half. Sew down the entire strip as close to the cord as you can to form the piping.
Set the fabric piece for the seat on your work surface. Pin the piping to the right side, matching up the raw edges. Use a sewing machine to sew in place.
Hem the lower portion of the skirt by folding under the raw edges and sewing all the way across.
Pin the skirt to the two sides and front of the seat fabric. Put pleats in the skirt at the two front corners of the seat by folding the fabric inward. Sew in place.
Place the seat cover on the chair. Work around the back of the chair by pinning the skirt to the fabric on the back of the chair. Pull the entire cover off carefully.
Sew around the back of the skirt, then sew the seat fabric to the back fabric.
Place the cover on the chair, pushing the seam between the seat and the back, down into the crease to make it look neat.
- 1 x Backrest
- 1 x Cushion
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 55.24||USD$ 51.45||USD$ 47.66||USD$ 42.60||USD$ 42.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.