Customers Also Bought
- USB Charger Adapter for you phone can bring more convenient to you
- With USB interface, this Wall Charger Adapter can be used anywhere
- Built-in charging circuitry that protects your phone from damage
- This USB Charger Adapter is equipped with an indicator light
- You can enjoy the sounds of your MP3 or MP4 etc
- Without experiencing interrupted play caused by a battery begins to run down
- With this multi-functional USB Charger Adapter, there is never an excuse for your electronic products to run out of power
- The Wall Charger Adapter is convenient for charging at home or in the office
- Interface: USB
- Input: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz 3W
- Output: DC 5.2V 500mA
- Color: Black
- Type: AUS
- USB Interface Charger Adapter for you phone can bring more convenient to you
- This AC Charger Adapter has high performance overcharge protection which can ensure the safety of your appliance
- This tiny size plug socket adapter can only transform current not voltage
- USB Interface design make this Charger Adapter easy to connect to power supply
- When you are charging your phone, red and green indicator lights are bright
How to Open an AC Adapter
- The AC adapter, for an electronic device, is used to convert the amount of electricity from a wall outlet to the device. When the power cable breaks or gets cut, you can either buy a new adapter or attempt to repair the existing one. Repairing the AC adapter will require you to access the inside. To complete this task you will require one or more common tools.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet or power strip, if it is still plugged in.
- Disconnect the power cable from the laptop, if necessary.
- Place the end of a putty knife in the seam of the AC adapter. The seam is the middle or where the top and bottom halves of the adapter meet.
- Twist the putty knife to pry on the adapter. Continue this step around the perimeter of the adapter until you are able to break the seal. If the putty knife does not break the seal, you may want to use a flat-head screwdriver.
- Separate the top half of the adapter from the bottom half, to expose the internal structure of the adapter
How to Take Apart an AC Power Adapter
- If the AC adapter for your computer doesn't register a charge when you plug it into the device, chances are there is damage to the adapter. Many computer power adapters are very expensive, so if you want to save a little money you can try to open up your adapter to diagnose any problems before buying a replacement. The process of getting into many power adapters is relatively straightforward and won't take much time.
- Unplug your AC adapter and remove it from your computer if it is connected.
- Locate any screws on the adapter box and use your Phillips screwdriver to remove them all.
- Separate the two halves of the adapter box to expose the internal components of the adapter. If your adapter does not have screws, continue to the next step.
- Locate the seam that runs around the sides of the adapter box, separating it into two halves. Insert your hacksaw or file in the seam.
- Work your way around the sides of the adapter with your hacksaw or file until the two halves separate and the internal components of the adapter are exposed.
How to Install a USB Adapter
- USB adapters are used to add functionality to your computer. Instead of installing internal hardware, you can use a USB adapter to create a quick and easy installation without opening the case on your computer. USB adapters are commonly used to add on card readers, wireless connectivity, Internet connections and LAN connections. You can also add on small microphones and webcams with USB adapters. Any computer with a USB port can support a USB adapter.
- Insert the CD that came with the USB adapter. This CD is necessary to install drivers and applications used to run the USB adapter. The CD should auto-run. If it doesn't, go to "My Computer" and double-click the name of the CD in the "Devices with Removable Storage" section.
- Follow the installation wizard to install the software. Drivers are installed automatically, but the software can be customized. Choose where to install any applications, which applications to install if there are multiple ones and which features of the applications you wish to install.
- Insert the USB adapter into an available USB port when prompted by the installation wizard. The installer program and your operating system will recognize and install the hardware. If you don't have software to install, insert the USB adapter into an available port and wait for your operating system to automatically recognize and install it. You may need to download drivers by visiting the adapter's manufacturer's website.
- Click "Finish" once the adapter has been installed. You may be prompted to run and configure your adapter at this point. To do so, allow the program for the USB adapter to start automatically after the installation is complete. Test that the USB adapter works correctly and that the settings are right for your needs. For instance, for a wireless USB Internet modem, a program will start that allows you to connect to the Internet. There will be a "Settings" menu for you to choose how to update the program and how to connect. Test the connection by pressing "Connect." This will ensure your adapter is working.
- 1 x Charger Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.22||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 4.10||USD$ 2.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.