Customers Also Bought
- This USB Controller Charger can charge up to 2 controllers simultaneously
- Dual Controller Charger is compatible with PS3 SIXAXIS controller
- PS3 Controller Charger is USB powered that is very convenient whatever you are
- This PS3 Controller Charger is compact design and convenient to use
- PS3 Controller Charger cradle can charge two controllers simultaneously, and compatible with the USB output of your computer
- The USB Dual Controller Charger for PS3 charges two PS3 Sony wireless controllers simultaneously
- You only simply place the wireless controllers to the charger, connect the charger to an available USB port on your PS3, and the controllers will be fully charged automatically
- This Dual Controller Charger is compatible with PS3 SIXAXIS controller
- This PS3 Controller Charger cradle can charge two controllers simultaneously, and compatible with the USB output of your computer
- This Dual Controller Charger is USB powered that is very convenient whatever you are
- The "metallic bars" as shown in the pictures varies from batch to batch. For the current batch there is no bars. In future batches the bars may show up again.
- 1 x USB Dual Controller Charger for PS3
How to Charge a PS3 Controller with a PC
The PlayStation 3's controllers feature a built-in wireless system, and they are quite an upgrade over previous PlayStation controllers. The PS3's "Sixaxis" controller offers motion-sensing capabilities, and the "DualShock 3" controller adds a rumble feature along with the motion-sensing technology. These controllers come with a built-in lithium ion battery that offers about 20 hours of gameplay on a full charge. You can use your PC to charge your PS3 controller when it runs low on power.
- Turn your PC on. The PS3 controller will require a power feed from the PC in order for it to charge.
- Find an open USB port on your PC. A USB port looks like a small rectangular slot and will usually be on the front or back panel of your computer.
- Plug the larger, rectangular end of the PlayStation 3 USB cable into the open USB port on your PC. This cable will have the larger USB plug on one side, and an oddly-shaped mini-USB plug on the other side.
- Plug the mini-USB end of the PlayStation 3 USB cable into the PS3 controller. If the controller is off, four red lights on the top of the controller will flash red; this means that the controller is charging. If you're using the PS3 controller while it is charging, only one light will flash.
- Wait about two hours before you unplug the controller from the PC. Your PlayStation 3 controller should be fully charged.
Tips & Warnings
- Press the "PS" button in the middle of the controller when you are playing a game to see how much battery charge you have left on the controller. This will appear as a little icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.75||USD$ 4.74||USD$ 4.72||USD$ 4.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.