Customers Also Bought
- With the flower patterns on this cheongsam dress, this Chinese cheongsam seems more charming
- This Short Sleeve Cheongsam Dress features its unique design and Chinese traditional collar
- This Short Sleeve Cheongsam Dress will help to show your beautiful figure and curve
- Made of high quality material, this Women Cheongsam Dress will give you comfortable touch
- This Short Sleeve Cheongsam is highly popular as a party dress either on casual or formal occasions
- Exquisite design of this Short Sleeve Cheongsam Dress can create an eye-catching to you
- Material: Mulberry Silk
- Color: Light Yellow
- This flower printed short sleeve cheongsam dress will give you comfortable touch
- Sexy and chic, this women Cheongsam dress can show your perfect back
- Exquisite short sleeve design of this cheongsam dress can create an eye-catching to you
- The printed pattern adds more traits to this short sleeve cheongsam dress
- A side vent in this lady dress makes you more attractive and elegant
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
The Traditional Chinese Qipao Dress:
If you are going to a formal Chinese social gathering, and you are unsure of what to wear, you should consider getting a qipao. A popular garment for Chinese citizens and tourists, the qipao-also known as cheongsam-is a form-fitting dress with a long history of Chinese culture and tradition
- According to Chinese legend, a young fisherwoman, both beautiful and clever, created the qipao for convenience. The qipao, designed with slits on the sides, enabled the young fisherwoman to tuck in the front piece of her dress and catch fish more easily. One night, the young Chinese emperor saw the young fisherwoman in his dreams, and, upon finding her, he made her queen. Manchu women then began dressing like the queen, popularizing the qipao
- The qipao originated from the Manchus living under the Eight Banner System. Beginning in the 17th century, Manchu rulers organized Manchus into political institutions called "banners" (qi), and all the Manchus were known as "banner people" (qiren). The qipao, directly translated as "banner dress," was the typical clothing for Manchu women at the time. The Qing Dynasty, ruled by the Manchus, was overthrown during the 1911 Revolution, but the qipao remained popular for many years afterward
- Known for its simple and quiet charm, the qipao is a dress with a high neck and closed collar. The dress fits loosely around the chest and tightly around the waist. It is buttoned on the right and has slits rising from the bottom of the dress up to mid-thigh on both sides. The length of the dress may be knee-length or floor-length. Most qipaos are made from silk and decorated with floral designs and embroidery
- Several different types of qipaos exist to flatter women of all shapes and sizes. Qipaos with shorter collars are designed to elongate shorter necks, and qipaos with three-quarter sleeves are designed to hide flesh in the upper arms. Qipao separates are also available for women who prefer two-piece garments. Qipaos are typically crafted to fit specific body measurements, but with the increased availability of ready-to-wear clothing throughout the 20th century, off-the-rack qipaos have become more widespread
- Qipaos are worn not only by the average Chinese person but also by influential people on special occasions: Young girls wear qipaos to celebrate the New Year; brides wear them to their weddings; and movie stars and wives of diplomats have been seen sporting qipaos at social functions. In addition, qipaos have become a source of inspiration for renowned fashion designers
How to Wear a Cheongsam:
Originating in Shanghai in the 1920s, the cheongsam is actually an updated version of the loose-fitting qipao, a traditional dress worn during the Qing Dynasty and dating as far back as the 17th century. Unlike its predecessor, the cheongsam is intended as a body-hugging dress designed to be sleek and flattering to the female body. The dress itself is quite simple but made elegant by its material, pattern and feminine design. Although further variations on the dress include one-sleeve and sleeveless varieties, the cheongsam typically has buttons or ribbons beginning at the neck and moving down the right side
- Have a cheongsam fitted specifically for the wearer. No two women are built the same and since the cheongsam is meant to be form fitting, it is important that the dress be cut to fit and flatter the individual woman's frame. Dresses can be made long or short, with high necks or low, with long sleeves or none, depending on the particular shape and appearance of the body
- Place the dress over the shoulders, as though putting on a jacket. Begin with placing the right arm through the right sleeve. Remember to keep the open side facing outward
- Bring the dress around from behind and place the left arm through the left sleeve
- Fasten the button or the tie at the neck. Once this is in place, position the rest of the dress so that it is in line
- Tie or button the bottom of the dress, typically at the hip or waist. Adjust the dress as needed
- Secure the rest of the buttons or ribbons along the right side. With the top and bottom fastened, you can bring the rest of the dress together. Turn and maneuver the dress so that it is snug to the body
- 1 x Cheongsam Dress
Spec Condition New Color Light Yellow Material Mulberry Silk Features Features This Short Sleeve Cheongsam Dress will help to show your beautiful figure and curve
Made of high quality material, this Women Cheongsam Dress will give you comfortable touch
This Short Sleeve Cheongsam is highly popular as a party dress either on casual or formal occasions
Exquisite design of this Short Sleeve Cheongsam Dress can create an eye-catching to you
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cheongsam Dress
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 231.60||USD$ 224.87||USD$ 218.15||USD$ 209.18||USD$ 209.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.