Customers Also Bought
- Ergonomic design car brake accelerator pedal set can relieve fatigue of foot
- Work fine, cool style car brake accelerator pedal set for Chevrolet Cruze
- Car brake accelerator pedal set for Chevrolet Cruze has a good skid proof and anticorrosive function
- Car accelerator brake pedal increases the foot area, to enhance security control performance
- Good quality metal material is durable, which can be used for a long time
- Each site is equipped with fixed pedals have screws, the car brake accelerator pedal set is easy to install by yourself
- Automobile pedals are designed in simple and they are beautiful
- This car brake accelerator pedal is making use of high intensity
- This car brake accelerator pedal set used for Chevrolet Cruze
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Metal
- Compatible with: Chevrolet Cruze
- This car brake accelerator pedal set is designed for the automatic Chevrolet Cruze
- Car brake accelerator pedal set has obvious skid proof when your shoes are skid in rainy days
- Good quality metal material car accelerator brake pedal is durable, which can be used for a long time
- Back view of the car accelerator brake pedal set for Chevrolet Cruze
- Anti-slip surface has a good skid proof and anticorrosive function
How to Handle a Stuck Gas Pedal:
Although not a common occurrance, your throttle linkage can get stuck, making your car go faster even though you've taken your foot off the gas pedal. Don't panic
- Shift to neutral and turn off the ignition. You'll lose all power, including power steering
- Turn on your emergency lights to warn other drivers
- Apply your brakes, but keep coasting
- Search the roadway for a safe place to pull over
- Pull off the road cautiously
- Locate an emergency roadside phone to get assistance
How to Replace My Brake Pedal Switch:
The brake pedal switch---or brake light switch---on your car is an important aspect of the brake system. The switch is generally located on a bracket near the brake pedal or on the back of the brake pedal arm. When the brakes are applied, the switch is activated, which then sends a signal to the brake lights. If the brake light switch is not functioning, the brakes will work fine, but anyone who is driving behind you won't realize you are applying the brakes. That could cause an accident or a dangerous situation. Brake light switch replacement is generally a straightforward procedure
- Locate the brake pedal and brake pedal arm in the foot well. In a vehicle with a standard transmission, this will be the pedal in the middle, between the clutch on the left and the accelerator pedal on the right. In a vehicle with an automatic transmission, it will be the only pedal other than the accelerator pedal. The brake light switch will generally be located behind and above the brake pedal, mounted to a bracket that places the switch near the pedal arm
- Remove any trim that obscures the top of the brake pedal arm where the brake light switch is located. Often, trim obscures part of the brake pedal arm, leaving only the pedal pad and a few inches of the arm visible. The trim may be held on with screws or clips. On most BMWs for example, the trim panel below the steering wheel and above the footwell must be removed by accessing and removing the small screws that secure the trim
- Disconnect the wiring harness that goes to the brake light switch. There will usually be several wires that go to the switch in a wiring harness, or there may be two individual wires. This will probably simply pull out with a little effort. Be careful not to damage the wires where they clip into the switch. You may also need to depress the brake pedal arm to access the wires that go to the switch
- Use an open ended wrench of the proper size to loosen and remove the brake light switch if the switch is threaded into the bracket or if it is bolted in place. Often, switches simply clip into place; simply pull such a switch to remove it
- Reverse the process to install the new switch. Plug the wiring harness into the new switch. Replace any trim that was removed. Ask an assistant to stand behind the vehicle while you press on the brakes to see if the brake lights work properly
- 2 x Car Brake Accelerator Pedals
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.15||USD$ 33.50||USD$ 32.85||USD$ 31.99||USD$ 31.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.