Customers Also Bought
- Pattern: Flower
- Material: Acrylic Fabric
- Make your children more charming and sexy with this stylish scarf
- It is lightweight, super soft and comfortable
- The unique design can show cute style and your children can become a shining star
- Bring your children warm on the cold days
- This scarf is cozy. Besides, it has many functions of embellishment
How to Wash:
Acrylic, a synthetic fiber, will not shrink or felt when washed, unlike natural fibers such as wool. However, acrylic may stretch when washed, especially when using hot water. Items made with acrylic yarn do not require the same special handling as items containing wool
- Read the label on the ball band. Determine if your yarn is 100% acrylic or a wool blend. If the yarn contains wool or another type of natural fiber, read the ball band for washing directions. Some wool blends are machine washable, while others require you to hand wash them in cold water
- Prepare your yarn for washing. If you need to wash yarn that has not yet been knitted or crocheted, do not try to wash the entire ball of yarn. Instead, wind the yarn around the back of a chair or around a laundry basket to make a skein of yarn. Tie the skein in several places to keep the yarn from tangling. If washing fabric made from acrylic yarn, remove any stitch markers or safety pins, zip up any zippers and close any buttons
- Fill the sink or bathtub with warm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent. Add the acrylic hank or fabric to the warm water. Allow it to soak for a few minutes, then drain the water out of the sink or tub and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Refill your sink or tub with fresh warm water and soak the yarn in it for four minutes to rinse out the laundry detergent. Drain the rinse water and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Do not wring the yarn as this may cause it to stretch
- Roll the yarn into a towel and press down firmly on the towel to remove as much water as possible. A skein of yarn or a small, lightweight item made from acrylic yarn may be hung to dry. You should dry larger items, like sweaters or blankets, on a flat surface to to prevent stretching
How to Wash:
- Acrylic fabric is an artificial textile fiber made from petroleum products. This material was first developed by the DuPont Company in 1950, and has gone on to be used in clothing, blankets, rugs, yarn, outdoor furniture and upholstery. Acrylic fabric is durable and low maintenance, but does have some disadvantages when compared to natural fibers
- Wash acrylic fabric in warm water on the gentle cycle, or by hand. Use fabric softener every third or fourth washing, as this material easily generates static electricity. Machine dry at a low temperature setting and remove garments as soon as the tumble cycle is over. Never dry acrylic fabrics at a high setting or use a hot iron on acrylic garments, as even moderate heat levels can melt or burn this material
- 1 x Scarf
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.26||USD$ 14.39||USD$ 13.51||USD$ 12.35||USD$ 12.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.