Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Boxing Gloves Material Imitation Leather Features Features Children's Boxing Gloves are your best choice when you are in shadowbox
These Children's Boxing Gloves can give you the best protection in training
It is a good idea to send these Children's Boxing Gloves as gifts
These Fighting Children's Boxing Gloves are sure to be your best training helper
These Training Gloves are sure to be your best training helper
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Boxing Gloves
- Stylish cartoon boxer pattern to the childrens boxing gloves
- Ergonomic design to the training boxing gloves to reduce shock and vibration
- Childrens boxing gloves are your best choice when your kids are in shadowbox
- These kids boxing gloves can give your kids the best protection in training
- It is a good idea to send these childrens boxing gloves as gifts
- These kids boxing gloves are sure to be your best training helper
- These sports fighting kids boxing gloves are necessary for children's daily training
- Suitable age is 6 years old and above
- One size fits most people
- Material: Imitation Leather
- Childrens boxing gloves can protect your children finger from striking hurting
- Unique cartoon boxer pattern makes the childrens boxing gloves more cute and cool
- This pair of training boxing gloves with the velcro are easy and convenient to use
- This pair of cartoon boxer pattern training boxing gloves can help your kids play better
- Childrens boxing gloves offer blue and red colors for your option to protect your kids
How to Choose Boxing Gloves:
Choosing the right set of gloves is essential to maximize your workout. The wrong gloves can lead to hand and wrist damage that will keep you out of the gym for lengthy periods of time. So take the time and make the right choice the first time
- Determine whether you want synthetic or leather gloves. Leather gloves will last longer than synthetic
- For most recreation boxers, velcro gloves are suitable. If you are serious about training, you will want lace-up gloves to better fit your hands
- Put your handwraps on before trying the glove on. Handwraps will add bulk and your gloves will be too small if you do not try them on with handwraps. Average men will use a large size with women using a medium
- Test the gloves. Average weights are 12oz, 14oz and 16oz. Professional boxers usually fight with 10oz gloves but train with a heavier glove to protect their hands. Test the weight by putting the gloves on and doing a shadow, punching at chest high for a minute. If the gloves are too heavy you will not be able to do this. Go as heavy as you can
- Look for gloves with a thumb-lock. Most new gloves worth their weight have these to protect from thumb injuries and accidentally gouging an eye
- Take them to the gym and break them in slowly. Make sure your hands don't get numb by the end of the workout or swell too much after a new workout regimen
How to Put On Boxing Gloves:
You can bruise or even break your hands if you don't protect them properly for boxing. That starts with covering your hands with long strips of cloth called hand wraps, then digging them into the gloves
- Strap the hook of the hand wrap around your thumb, then wrap the cloth around your wrist three or four times
- Wrap the cloth next around your knuckles four or five times (excluding the thumb). Keep your fingers spread apart to allow for flexibility when making a fist
- Continue the wrap around the base of your thumb, keeping your thumb spread from the rest of your hand, then take the wrap up to the outside of your hand, adjacent to your pinkie. Wrap the cloth across the back of your hand
- Wrap the cloth across your palm and around the inside of your hand, between the thumb and index finger. Then take the cloth back to the outside of the hand (the pinkie side)
- Make an X pattern over the hand by crisscrossing between the inside and outside portions of your hand, then wrap the excess around your wrist
- Tie off the end of the cloth at your wrist. Most wraps have fabric fastener straps that can be secured at the wrist for a snugger feel
- Place your wrapped hands into the gloves so that each hand feels comfortable and secure
- Fasten the fabric fastener straps on the gloves for a solid fit. Tie laces on each glove, if applicable
- 1 x Pair of Boxing Gloves
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 146.61||USD$ 142.79||USD$ 138.97||USD$ 133.88||USD$ 133.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.