Customers Also Bought
- The material of the rollerblades for kids is durable for a long time
- Good breathability of the aggressive inline skates make kids feel comfortable
- A good present for your kids, and they will love this
- The pair of aggressive inline skates is perfect for the practice of skating
- High-elastic abrasion proof PU leather used in the wheels ensures the grip better
- The bearings of the skates are made of good carbon steel material
- The colors of the inline skates are suitable for both boys and girls
- Lightweight and breathable design of the inline skates for kids gives extra support when skating
- Shell Material: PE
- Skates Material: Semisoft Uppers & Mesh & PU
- Wheel Material: PU
- Bearing Material: Carbon Steel
- Pedestal Material: Aluminium Alloy
- The aggressive inline skates are perfect for practices and matches because of its good quality material
- High-elastic abrasion proof PU leather is used in the wheels of the inline skates for kids, which can keep kids' safety
- The thick aluminium alloy stents material makes the skating safe, and ensures the durability of the inline skates
- Expandability is an advantage of these aggressive inline skates, and they can grow with your feet
- Shock resistant toe cap ensure that no deformation of the aggressive inline skates which used for a long time
- Abrasion resistant brake glue of the aggressive inline skates is made of safe plastic material
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
S=28 29 30 31 M=36 37 38 39
- There may be certain error of these dimensions
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Teach a Child to Inline Skate
Learning to skate is like learning to ride a bike: Once you get it, you get it. Then the rest is all about honing your skills. For kids these skills will come in handy for neighborhood inline skating, ice skating parties, future hockey teams--or just working on their balance and skills. Here are some steps for teaching kids to skate
- Start off on the carpet. Let your child get comfortable with the feel and fit of the skates
- Practice falling. Teach her that when she starts to feel wobbly, she should squat down. This lowers the center of gravity. If she can't recover and stand back up, she should drop and roll to the side. As much as possible, encourage her to roll into a ball instead of catching herself with her hands
- Teach him how to stop. (Bend knees slightly and push down on the heel brake. Shift weight to the opposite leg.) To practice stopping, try a revised game of "Red Light, Green Light." Have your child skate toward you (either in socks at home or on the actual skates outside) and stop every time you say, "Red light!"
- Teach her how to start. Do a penguin walk with your heels together, toes out. Take small shuffles and then small marching steps. Emphasize baby steps. Don't worry about pushing off or actually skating yet
- To learn to move forward, first practice the pushing motion in socks on a smooth floor. Emphasize that the feet move outward at a side angle, not in a forward walking motion. It may help to set up cones or other markers to show kids which direction they should move their feet
- Help her find some balance. Extend those airplane arms to keep steady
- When you head outside, find a flat, even surface. An empty parking lot or outdoor school pavilion is a great place to learn. When kids are first getting started they may feel more comfortable stopping by skating into a grassy area. Keep that in mind when you pick a location
- Keep practicing and keep encouraging your child. Be heavy on the praise and light on the advice
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.61||USD$ 44.40||USD$ 39.19||USD$ 32.24||USD$ 32.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.