Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 52 x 33.5 x 43cm/20.5 x 13.2 x 16.9in(L x W x H) Features Features Design is stylish and innovative to make your baby attractive
Material is harmless to your little baby
This child walker is easy to install
It is a great companion to your child to make him or her have a happy childhood
Packaging Package Included 1 x Child Walker
1 x Car Sticker
- Made of non toxic material, this child walker is harmless to your child
- The head of this child walker can be rotates in 360 degree so that it's quite safe to your child
- This child walker can help your child learn to walk quickly
- Fresh color design can draw your child's attention and he will love to play with it
- Antiskid design of the pedals makes your child safe to ride the child tricycle
- Durable for long time use, you can tear apart the child toy if you don't need it anymore
- Your child will learn a lot from this child toy
- Size: 52.0 x 33.5 x 43.0cm/20.5 x 13.2 x 16.9in(L x W x H)
- With 360 rotation design, this child walker makes your child enjoy himsele freely
- Made of high quality material, the wheel is quite durable and wear-resisting
- You can assemble the pieces easily to make them a whole toy
- This is a great companion to your child to make him or her happy and train his or her courage
- This is the description of the size of this rotating tricycle
When to Put a Baby in a Walker:
Baby walkers are used to entertain babies before they can walk. The elevated seat and wheels allow the baby to push himself around, and most modern walkers have toys attached. Walkers have become controversial in recent years because of safety and development concerns, but they continue to be a popular and can be used safely when proper precautions are taken
Age and Development
- Most walker guidelines recommend the baby be 4 months or older, but it is more important that the baby has reached certain developmental milestones. The baby must be able to support his head and keep it steady. If the baby doesn't slump over and likes being in the walker, it isn't too early
- Walkers outlive their purpose when the baby is mobile on his own. Once the baby can crawl, it is best to allow as much opportunity for crawling as possible. Most babies crawl between 5 and 9 months
- Walkers do not encourage babies to walk early. They can, if relied on too heavily, discourage walking as the baby is able to reach things and explore while in the walker. It is important to give the child plenty of floor time in addition to being in the walker to encourage walking
- Many safety hazards come with a mobile baby, especially if the house is not properly childproofed. A baby in a walker must be supervised at all times. A walker does not prevent babies from falling down stairs and should not be used near stairs without a barrier such as a baby gate. Also, babies can use the walker to climb to dangerous places like the stove or the toilet
How to Teach a Child to Ride a Tricycle:
- Verify that you have the correct size tricycle for your child. Your child will be able to put her feet flat on the ground when the tricycle is not moving if it is the right size. Tricycles lower to the ground are sturdier and less likely to tip
- Teach your child to correctly put on his helmet. The strap should fit snugly under their chin and should snap lock for a comfortable fit
- Explain and show your child how to properly sit on the tricycle. You can also demonstrate how to stand on the back with one foot and push with the other if the tricycle has a back step
- Position the child on the tricycle, including placing her feet on the pedals. Push down on one of the pedals with your hand to show the child how the tricycle propels forward. You can also give her a small push from behind while their feet on the pedals. As the pedals move, your child legs will start to learn the pedaling motion through muscle memory
- Teach your child to steer by turning the handlebars either right or left while the tricycle is in motion. Steering is a fairly easy concept for most children and is mostly learned through experience
- Demonstrate how to use the bike's brakes to slow and stop if the bike has them. Many tricycles do not, so the child will learn to use their feet for slowing and braking
- Supervise your child as they learn to ride the tricycle. Teach him to watch where they are going and to maneuver around obstacles
- 1 x Child Walker
- 1 x Car Sticker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.91||USD$ 13.89||USD$ 13.87||USD$ 13.84||USD$ 13.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.