- PU material of the wrist watch band provides soft and smooth touch to your kid's wrist
- Digital movement of this children wrist watch guarantees precise time for your kids
- Calendar design and electronic fluorescent lighting is so functional and practical for your children
- Water resistance feature also brings much convenience and ensures durability
- Adjustable watch band is designed to fit your kids wrist well in different size
- These precise surface kids wrist watches are very charming for all occasions
- Movement: Digital
- Band Material: PU
- Water Resistance: 30m
- With brief and fashionable style, this best kids wrist watch is designed with unique exquisite appearance
- Easy on/off buckle design makes this wrist watch more convenient for your children to use
- This children watch is made of soft and flexible PU material that ensures durability
- LCD backlight of this digital watch provides you clear time even in dark condition
- You can also get the date from the calendar on the round watch dial
- As a perfect decoration, this personalized watch is also suitable for the study desk
How to Repair a Wristwatch:
Before going to a repair shop with a broken wristwatch, check first to see if the problem is something that you can fix. There are simple repairs that you can do on wristwatches that can save you money on the cost of labor charged by a watch technician. Some of these fixes require the use of only a few basic tools that you can find around the house
- Inspect the wristband and look for loose or broken parts
- Remove the broken part if the wristband has different sections. Use a small screwdriver, the type used for jewelry repair, and loosen the connection of the broken section. Insert the replacement part where you removed the broken section, and then tighten the connections. Usually there are small hooks that connect each section. Make sure to twist them together using fine pliers
- Change the wristband. If the wristband is solid, such as leather or solid metal, remove the entire wristband
- Remove the retractable pins that connect on each side of the watch. The wristband should pop out of the watch's case
- Attach the new band using the same pins; make sure to push the pins tightly until you hear the clicking noise indicating that the wristband is in place
- Inspect the hour, minute and second hands of your wristwatch. Sometimes the hands become loose from repeated drops or hits
- Remove the back of the wristwatch. Lift the cover by using a small flathead screwdriver used by jewelers
- Remove the movement and the crown by lifting them gently. Don't lose the small parts. Make sure that they are intact when lifted
- Snap the hands back into place once you reach the face of the watch
- Put the crown, movement and the back cover back into place
Scratched or Broken Crystal
- Buff the scratches off the crystal using a very fine Scotch-Brite pad. Add a little pressure, and gently move the pad in the same direction as the scratch. This should remove or lessen the appearance of the scratch
- Find a replacement crystal for the broken one. If the exact material is hard to find, settle for any similarly shaped crystal made from a different material
- Remove the broken crystal. Take off the back cover of the wristwatch. Remove the movement casing and then remove the crown. The crown is the little knob that winds the watch. Lift the broken crystal out of the bezel
- Insert the replacement crystal and put back all the parts remove
Digital and Quartz Watches
- Replace the battery of a digital watch if it does not show the correct time. You can buy batteries for digital watches and quartz watches from department stores or watch stores. Simply lift the back cover and remove the old battery. Find the similar type of battery and then put it in place of the old one. Test the watch for operation. Adjust the time as needed
- Replace broken knobs or buttons. Knobs or buttons may experience wear and tear after prolonged use. Call the manufacturer to ask for replacement parts and order them. You can easily remove some parts by simply lifting them and unscrewing them. Then you can install the new parts by screwing them back on. You can insert and press the new buttons in place by aligning them on the corresponding receptacles. Simply press them firmly into place
- Adjust the knob to fix a broken alarm or timer. Some digital watches have alarms and timers that may exhibit problems from time to time. For example, if the alarm does not work, the knob or control button may be loose. Simply tighten it to fix the problem. You can follow similar steps if the timer does not work. Consult the owner's manual for more details
How to Resize a Wristwatch:
- Wristwatches are wonderful tools for helping people get to their everyday tasks and appointments on time. Whether you're attending an important business meeting or arriving at school on time to pick up your children, having that little timepiece conveniently on the end of your arm helps you with punctuality. If you buy a new wristwatch and the band is a little too big, or you have a watch that used to feel snug before you lost some extra pounds, resizing may be needed for a proper fit
- Wrap your watchband around the part of your wrist where you usually wear it and count the excess links that extend past where you want it to clasp. Make sure to leave some excess space so the watchband will fit comfortably. One extra link on each end is usually sufficient. Mark the start of the links you will remove with a dot using the non-permanent marker
- Place the wristwatch on a table in a flat position and locate the pins at the start of the clasps on both ends of the watchband. You can see these by looking at the top and bottom edges of the band. Use a paperclip or a small knife with a sharp point to push down on the pin from the top to get it started. Pull the protruding part of the pin at the bottom of the band with a pair of pliers until you can remove it. Place the clasps and the pins to the side so they're lying in the same position as when you removed them
- Remove the pins at the marks made previously on each side of the band. Do this with the same tools and in the same manner as the clasp removal process. Place the extra links and the pins to the side lying in the same position as when you removed them in case you need to adjust the band to a bigger size
- Place the clasps on each end of the watchband so they line up with the slots in the links. Grab the end of a pin with the pliers and push it through the slot on one end of the watchband. Use the paper clip or knife to push it to make it flush with the top of the slot. Repeat this process with the other clasp. Try on your newly re-sized wristwatch and see how well it fits
- 1 x Watch
Spec Condition New Type Watches Band Material PU Movement Digital Water Resistance 30m Features Features Function includes diving, night light, waterproof, electronic fluorescent lighting, alarm, on time alarm, stopwatch and calendar, this wrist watch is customized for your kids
Smooth and scr
Packaging Package Included 1 x Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.50||USD$ 14.48||USD$ 13.58||USD$ 12.78||USD$ 12.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on07-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Waterproof one. Function well. So Far.. So GREAT!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: Wonderful children watch. My nephew likes it very much. Great buy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very happy. Excellent wrist watch! I bought several for my students. Really great value!
Was this review helpful?
from (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Bought this item on01-30-2013
- Pros: The band will fit any size child's wrist. I was worried since she has a small wrist. The watch keeps time better than my Casio. The light is very bright, can even be seen during the daylight. The functions are easy to use even my 5 year old has no problem. Great watch for the price. The band has a curve to it to go around any wrist.
- Cons: I have only had the watch for a month or more but from the time I got it I have no problems.
- Other Thoughts: My daughter has been swimming and using it during PE with no problems. The pink color seems to go with every piece of clothing she wears. I had to get one for my older daughter too.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on08-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought it for my kid. Great personalized watch! He likes it so much. Good!
Was this review helpful?