Customers Also Bought
- Come with 1 4in fruit knife, 1 6.5in chopping knife and 1 peeler
- For superior strength and sharpness kitchen knife set
- Sturdy, heavy kitchen knife set with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge
- Special design kitchen knife set for full hand force with minimal effort
- The best kitchen knife set features high quality material, durable for long time using
- Professionals and hobby chefs clean vegetables, mince herbs and chops anything
- The kitchen knife set will give you a great help
- Material: Ceramic & ABS
- A must have kitchen knife for home or food service kitchen. You will love this kitchen knife set
- Kitchen knife for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables, onions, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats
- This kitchen knife set is made of high quality material that ensures durability. Best choice for you
How to Choose a Kitchen Knife Set:
The celebrated chef James Beard wrote that next to your hands, the most important tools in a kitchen are good knives. Even if your culinary talent doesn't extend far beyond macaroni and cheese, you should not be without a quality set of kitchen knives. A complete kitchen knife set can provide nearly every tool an amateur chef will need. A good knife set is not cheap, but with proper care it can turn into a family heirloom handed down through the generations.
- Plan on building a knife set over time. Unless cost is no object, a high-quality knife set can be accumulated piece by piece. While it might be satisfying to see a full set of knives proudly displayed in a case atop the kitchen counter, most of us cannot afford the financial outlay a complete set of quality cutlery demands. Buying knives over time allows you to decide what cutlery your cooking style needs, as well as which brands you prefer, writes Beard in his classic text "Theory and Practice of Good Cooking." A savvy shopper, however, can find quality knife sets online. Smaller "starter" sets can be expanded as your needs change. You are more likely to get a good deal from a kitchen equipment supply house than by buying directly from the manufacturer. This doesn't mean the knives are "factory seconds" or lower-quality products, just that supply houses benefit from buying in bulk
- Learn the lingo. Just like buying diamonds involves learning the language of jewelers, the cutlery industry has a vocabulary all its own that you'll want to master. Kitchen knives generally have three parts, each of which is equally important. The first part is the blade, which is divided into the cutting edge, the spine and the point. At the back end of the blade is the tang, which is attached to the handle, and is either "full" or "stick." A full tang runs the length of the handle and is usually stronger; a stick tang is shorter and allows for more ergonomic handle designs. Between the blade and tang is the bolster, which gives more weight to the knife and balances it
- Look for quality manufacturing. The best knives are forged from high-carbon stainless steel. They hold their sharpness longer and are more durable. Less expensive knives are stamped from steel and ground to sharpness. These knives do not stay sharp and over time sharpening reduces the knife's effectiveness. The handle of the knife is less crucial but still should be considered. There is nothing wrong with a knife whose handle is attached with rivets, provided the rest of the knife evinces quality manufacturing. Expect to pay more than $100 for a quality 8-inch chef's knife from a top-of-the-line manufacturer. Other essential knives are slightly less expensive. Prices for sets range widely. A 23-piece knife set from one of the top manufacturers is priced online at more than $1,900. Fortunately, a good eight-piece starter set ranges from about $200 to $400, depending on the maker and manufacturing process
- Select the appropriate knife for the work you want it to do. Start by buying an 8- or 10-inch chef's knife. The chef's knife should feel heavy near the handle and should fit comfortably in your hand. Other essential starter knives are the paring knife, which resembles a small chef's knife, and the slicing knife, which has a rounded tip and is used to cut meat. From there, consider additions like a serrated bread knife, a boning knife and a cleaver. Don't feel married to a particular brand. Uniformity of manufacturer looks nice in the knife rack, but how the knife performs is paramount
- 1 x Kitchen Knife Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 26335.53||CLP 25759.86||CLP 25184.19||CLP 24416.63||CLP 24416.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.