Customers Also Bought
- This is a durable 98.4in speaker cable
- The signal transmission effect is very good
- High quality material yields excellent effect
- This cable provides high-speed data transfer
- This portable best speaker cable is easy to use just plug
- The cable is made of high quality and durable material, and you can use it for long time
- The cable connectors using 400core to provide best connection
- Useful and reliable, this speaker cable will be your best choice
- LC-OFC conductor
- 24K gold-plated banana connector
- The OCC copper rod's characteristic is the single direction crystallizes or the list crystallization composition, the segregation are few, the impurity is low
- An average crystal length is 125m, is above common oxygen-free copper (OFC) 50-100 times
- Because the OCC wire rod's crystalline fracture is zero theoretically, therefore the signal may maintain in the transmission process complete not consumes
- Line Conductor: 41/0.12 OFCx6C+4/4
- Size: 2.0 x 250.0cm/0.8 x 98.4in (Dia. x L)
- This is durable 98.4in speaker cable, useful and reliable
- This Speaker Cable Connectors delivers clear audio performance within a wide dynamic range
- The spesker cable is made of special material which is a high quality and durable material, and you can use it for long time
- Built with a special design, It can ensure the best signal transfer
- The best speaker cable features thick shell for long time use
How to Connect Speaker Cables:
It's vital to connect the components of your stereo system properly to ensure the best possible performance from your investments in audio gear. One of the simplest connections is hooking up speaker cables between your amplifier or receiver and your stereo speakers. Improperly connected cables may degrade the quality of the sound from your system.
- Cut two lengths of speaker wire. Each length should be long enough to reach from the back of the amplifier/receiver to each of your speakers. Unspool the appropriate amount of speaker wire and cut to length with your wire cutters
- Strip the insulation from the leads of your speaker wire so that 3/8 to 1/2 an inch of bare wire is exposed on each lead, on each end of the wire
- Connect one end of each piece of speaker wire to the speaker output terminals of your amplifier. Amplifiers use a variety of different types of terminals for connecting the wire. You may need to push down on a tab, unscrew a knob, or use a screwdriver to loosen a screw so that you can insert the wire. Note which leads of the wire are connected to the (+) and (-) terminals
- Connect the other ends of your speaker wires to the terminals of your speakers. A variety of different types of terminals may be used, as noted in Step 3. Be sure that the leads are connected to the correct terminal (+ or -), matching the wires to what you did on the amplifier end
- 1 x Speaker Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.80||USD$ 26.02||USD$ 24.24||USD$ 21.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.