Customers Also Bought
- Universal 3.5mm male to female stereo cable
- Made of high quality material
- For connection between PC, MP3, VCD, DVD, TV, CD and amplifier, speaker
- Stable audio signal transmission
- Cable Length: 1800mm/ 70.9in
- Size: 55mm/ 2.2in(L), 10mm/ 0.4in(Dia.)
- Universal 1.8m 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo AV Cable, provides stable audio signal transmission
- The Male to Female AV Cable is for connection between PC, MP3, VCD, DVD, TV, CD and amplifier, speaker
- Made of high quality material, the Universal AV Cable is durable and reliable for long time use
- Feature gold-plated connector, the Stereo AV Cable offers great performance
How to Compare AV Cables:
Many high-definition LCD and plasma televisions offer at least four connection options for audio-video cables. Knowing the basics about A/V cable types can help you get the best picture and sound.
- No-frills coaxial RF cables connect devices in a single cable, at a low price.
Composite and S-Video
- Inexpensive and compatible with most A/V devices, composite, or RCA, cables have three plugs at each end: yellow for video and red and white for audio. S-Video cables, with round connectors containing four or seven pins, deliver better video quality, but require audio cables.
HDMI and Component
- If you have an HDTV and HD video source, use High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) or component video cables. HDMI cables, with rectangular plugs on each end, carry video and audio, provide the best picture and sound, and reduce cable clutter. Red, green and blue component cables -- sometimes confused with composites because both use RCA jacks -- provide crisp HD video, but require audio cables.
- Popular Mechanics and CNET conducted tests to determine if high-priced, brand-name HDMI cables perform better. They found no difference, and recommended buying online.
- HDMI remains the top A/V option as of 2010, but a standard called HDBaseT has emerged. It supports cable lengths up to 328 feet, replacing A/V cables and current Ethernet cables.
- 1 x 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo AV Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.46||USD$ 4.25||USD$ 4.07||USD$ 3.90||USD$ 3.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.