Customers Also Bought
- Christmas Tree Height: 180cm/6ft
- Diameter: 90cm/35.4in
- Branch Tips: 450
- Material: PVC Plastic
- Color: Green
- This is a 6ft beautiful house table artificial floral decor
- This artifical Christmas tree is brought into the home and decorated with Christmas lights, ornaments, artifical snow balls and snow men
- This plastic Christmas tree can add rich atmosphere of Christmas
- With these artificial Christmas tree, your festivals will be more beautiful
- This plastic Christmas tree with other decors will be more pretty
- You can put this Christmas tree at any places as you wish for the decoration
- This is a 6ft elegant festivals floral decor Christmas tree
- You can dispaly it anywhere
- Made of plastic material, this Christmas tree is easy for you to move it anywhere
- You can decorate the tree with Christmas lights, ornaments, artifical snow balls and snow men
- The iron base can steady the Christmas tree, which is perfect for any room or office
- Just add your favorite ornaments
- This artifical Christmas tree is also a great Christmas gift
How to Put Lights on a Christmas Tree:
Christmas memories of Dad getting tangled in a mass of wires and bulbs might make you anxious when getting the lights out. But fear not - the job's a snap if you follow these simple steps
- Set up your tree in a tree stand
- Get out all your Christmas lights. Join the strings together and test the lights. Replace any dead or dying bulbs and make sure the cord isn't damaged
- Unplug the cord
- Climb on a chair or stepladder, if necessary, and attach the socket end of the cord to the top of the tree
- Walk around the tree, barely tucking the cord into the branches in a gradually lowering spiral. (Make sure the plug end will reach the electrical socket. You can use an extension cord if you need to.)
- Step back and take a look: Are the rows basically even? Will the whole tree be lit? Make any necessary adjustments
- Climb back on the chair and repeat your spiral pattern, this time attaching the cord to the branches (if applicable). Tuck the cord in to hide it as much as possible
Tips & Warnings:
- Always unplug the cord before messing with the lights. If the cord is damaged (chewed on by your brother's pet hamster, for example) replace it; frayed wires are a fire hazard
How to Trim a Christmas Tree:
Christmas trees can be as ornate or as simple as you like. There really is no right or wrong way to trim a tree
- Set the tree up where it will remain throughout the season. You don't want to have to move it once the decorations are on
- Make sure the branches are fully "fluffed." Branches get flattened sometimes during transport and storage
- Keep the tree away from drafts or heat source
- Water and clean the tree before you begin decorating it
- Test the lights to verify that they are working. Make sure that the plug can easily reach an outlet
- String up the lights. Begin at top of the tree and work your way down
- Decorate your tree with ornaments, garlands, tinsel or tin icicles. Homemade decorations can be fun to make and add an even more personal touch. Try stringing popcorn or cranberries into long garlands
- Place an ornament at the very top of the tree. Popular choices are angels or stars
- Sweep or vacuum up pine needles from under the tree
- Place a tree skirt around and under tree, if desired. Add wrapped presents
- 1 x Christmas Tree
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.