Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: Denim
- Lining Material: Pigskin
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Color: Blue
- Heel Height: 7cm/2.8in
- Calf Circumference: 25cm/9.8in
- Shaft Height: 16cm/6.3in
- This pair of women boots features stylish rhinestone design with fashion color
- Made of high quality material, this designer boot is durable enough for your daily wearing
- This high heel boot has smooth lining for you to wear
- The designer boot can be worn at any formal or informal occasion
- Foot bed conforms to foot, creating a custom fit allowing foot to bend and expand naturally, and reducing fatigue
- Any women will look dazzling in this pair of women boots
- Just be the belle of the person in this pair of fabulous women boots
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size
- Foot bed design will comfort your foot, which is designed to meet most of customer requirements
- The design is very reasonable and feels comfortable when you are wearing this pair of women's high heel boots
- Rhinestone design makes these women boots stunningly elegant, beautiful
- With fashion high heel design, the women boots will make you stand out in a crowd
- Lateral view of this boot; with special rhinestone design, this solid boot can be worn at any formal or informal occasion
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Avoid Painful High-Heeled Shoes:
Heels are loved for their ability to make legs look longer. These iconic fashion items were used to greatest effect in the 1950s when stilettos, or high-heeled shoes, were the only way accessorize a full-circle or pencil skirt. Yet wearing these often constricting shoes, angled so that the foot is forced forward, means that high-heeled shoes can cause extreme discomfort as well as long-term problems. Being aware of a few key strategies can provide a pleasant fashion fix.
- Try heels on in the store. Take some nylon pop-socks with you for hygiene. Ask the assistant if the style runs big or small, then try a size up or down as well as your regular size
- Fasten the shoes, if necessary, and stand up in them. Check that they are the correct size and that your foot does not slip too far forward, squashing toes and leaving an unsupported gap at the heel
- Push the front of the foot gently to check that toes are not constricted and forced into a pointed toe. Shoes that taper sharply at the front should have enough room for your foot behind the narrow section so that toes do not get forced together. Corns and bunions can start to develop when wearing ill-fitting heels, which put even more pressure on hard working feet than regular shoes
- Walk up and down the store, checking that there is no pinching, rubbing or other noticeable discomfort. Anything that niggles a little in the store will be an intense pain after only minutes of walking around on concrete or at work. If the heel is too high, the ball of your foot will bare all your body weight, so make sure that your weight is as evenly distributed as possible, despite the angle of the heel
- Check that your feet do not slip in the shoes as you walk and that the toes are not forced into a claw-shape to keep the shoes on. All of these things can lead to leg and arch pain, misshapen toes, as well as long-term strain on muscles and tendons
- Examine the shoes once you have removed them from your feet. Check that the heel is firm and stable however thin it may be. Run your fingers around the inside of the shoe to check for hard seams and stitching or anything that might rub and cause discomfort
How to Walk in High Heel Boots:
High-heeled shoes are often considered classy and sophisticated, but may not match the sex appeal of high-heeled boots. High-heeled boots give ankle and leg support while walking that high-heeled shoes don't provide, making them easier to walk in. High-heeled boots are also great for winter weather, as they don't leave any part of your feet or ankles exposed, keeping your feet warm.
- Put the boots on and stand up. Center weight on your heel and the ball of your foot. If this is the first time you have worn heels, take a few seconds to get accustomed to the feeling of wearing them and make sure you have your balance. Move around in them a little while still standing in the same place
- Take a few steps, slowly. Pick up your feet when you walk, keep feet pointed forward and walk heel-toe-heel-toe. You should notice that your posture is straighter
- Walk on different surfaces such as carpeting, tile, wood and cement sidewalks. Before you wear your boots out, practice walking in them around the house or when doing tasks such as getting the mail. If your usual walk involves big strides, take smaller steps
- Go up and down stairs. Walking down, bend your knees and put your heel and toe on each stair at the same time, rather than walking heel-toe-heel-toe. Ensure that your entire foot is on the stair. If the stairs are small, turn and walk down at a 45-degree angle. Use the railing to ensure that you have your balance. When you walk back up stairs, put your weight on the ball of your foot and again, making sure your entire foot is on each step
Tips & Warnings:
- Avoid grated surfaces, grass and mud, as boot heels can get stuck. If you must walk on them, walk on the ball of your foot, and avoid letting the heel touch the ground. If you have never worn any type of heel, boot or shoe, get a boot with a shorter or thicker heel at first. Or, try wearing a wedge-heel and move toward stilettos. If you want to wear the boots dancing, practice dancing in them before you go out, on a surface similar to where you are going, if possible
- 1 x Pair of Women Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 64.94||USD$ 59.40||USD$ 53.86||USD$ 46.48||USD$ 46.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.