Customers Also Bought
- Polarizing filter allows full creative control over degree of polarization
- The digital cameras filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces
- This cameras filter increases color saturation and contrast in blue skies and white clouds for incredibly vivid yet natural looking scenic photographs
- The circular polarizing filter reduces light reflection and flare to make your photos clear
- Eliminating dust and removing oil is one of the functions of this polarizing filter
- Removing debris and fingerprints from camera lens, eyeglasses or LCD screens
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 77.0mm/3.0in
- This circular polarizing camera lens filter provides you full creative control over degree of polarization
- Adding many enhancing qualities to your photographs, this circular polarizing filter can be used as camera's lens cover as well
- Camera lens filters still have many uses in digital photography, and should be an important part of any photographer's camera bag
- With this polarizing filters on your camera, you will get more clear pictures
- The package of this polarizing filter ensures that it will not be damaged during delivery
Size in Detail:
Problems with Lens Filters:
- Filters should only be used when necessary because they can also adversely affect the image. Since they effectively introduce an additional piece of glass between your camera's sensor and the subject, they have the potential to reduce image quality. This usually comes in the form of either a slight color tint, a reduction in local or overall image contrast, or ghosting and increased lens flare caused by light inadvertently reflecting off the inside of the filter
- Filters may also introduce physical vignetting (light fall-off or blackening at the edges of the image) if their opaque edge gets in the way of light entering the lens (right example). This was created by stacking a polarizing filter on top of a UV filter while also using a wide angle lens-causing the edges of the outermost filter to get in the way of the image. Stacking filters therefore has the potential to make all of the above problems much worse
How to Use a Polarizing Filter for Outdoor Portraits:
- Screw in the polarizing filter onto the camera's lens. Make sure the filter is the appropriate size for your camera lens before you buy it
- Point and take pictures of water and other objects that tend to give off reflections. The filter can reduce or completely remove the reflections given off by the water or other objects. This can be useful if you are taking a picture of water and want to show how crystal clear it is, not what all the buildings around it look like
- Position the individual you want the picture of with the sun either directly behind you (the camera) or to the side. You do not want the sun in front of you. Even with the polarizing filter installed, your picture is going to be washed out. If the sun is directly behind you and it is too bright for your subject, have a helper use an object to block out or soften the sun from his view
- Allow there to be plenty of sky and color around your outdoor portrait individual. With the polarizing filter in place, the blue skies are going to look much more vibrant as are the colors of the objects around the person
- Experiment with a few pictures before you take your portrait pictures. If you have a digital camera you can take the picture and view it immediately; however, if you are using a non-digital camera, test a few picture locations with the polarizing filter to make sure it is going to look good
- 1 x Polarizing Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.35||USD$ 58.25||USD$ 57.14||USD$ 55.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.