Customers Also Bought
- Read Identification: Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc...
- Read Fault Codes: Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e.g. "Rail pressure - too low pressure")
- Clear Fault Codes: This function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information
- Auto-scan (complete car scan/test): Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes
- Measured Values: Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values) Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis
- Actuator Test: Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc..)
- Hardware and Software Requirements: Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows 98 SR2/2000/XP with the latest service pack installed
- Compatible Vehicles: The Best Diagnostic Tool compatibles with Citreon cars including: C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, C-CROSSER, NEMO, BERLINGO, JUMPY, JUMPER, AX, SAXO, BX and so on and most Peugeot cars from 1995
- Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes, this Diagnostic Tool performs nearly all the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. This diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW)
- Lexia-3 Diagnostic Tool supports report printing or copy to clipboard
- This Diagnostic Tool is a non-OEM product
- The Lexia-3 Diagnostic Tool supports read identification, read fault codes, clear fault codes, auto-scan etc
- Have multiple language for choose. Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes
- This diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW)
- This item can not works good at C5 models
- It can not work good with Peugeot 307
How to Diagnose Car Problems with an OBD2:
- Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
- Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
- Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved
- Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car's 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car's computer, as well as the definition of the codes
- Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem.
- Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
- 1 x Main Unit with Extension OBD2 Cable
- 1 x Long 9Pin to USB Cable
- 1 x Short 9Pin to USB Cable
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x 16pin to Clip Cable
- 1 x Instruction for Installation and Activation DVD for PP2000
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.09||USD$ 59.06||USD$ 58.04||USD$ 56.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.