Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Cleaning Brush Material PBT Kanekalon Dimension 61cm/24.0in(Unfolded Size)
10.5 x 8.5cm/4.1 x 3.3in(L x W)(Wipe Board)
Features Features Unique square cleaning brush is the perfect addition to any bathroom
The multi-purpose cleaning brush has a flexible neck head to fit into every curve of the car windows
Aluminum car cleaning brush features stains and odors resistant so that it can make your toilet clean
It's just this car washing brush which makes cleaning the car brush no longer a hassle
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cleaning Brush
- Unique square cleaning brush is the perfect addition to any bathroom
- The multi-purpose cleaning brush has a flexible neck head to fit into every curve of the car windows
- Aluminum car cleaning brush features stains and odors resistant so that it can make your toilet clean
- It's just this car washing brush which makes cleaning the car brush no longer a hassle
- With this car cleaning brush, your car will keep clean and neat all the time
- You can treat it as a household cleaning tool
- Wipe Board Material: PBT Kanekalon
- Unfolded Size: 61cm/24.0in
- Folded Size: 37cm/14.6in
- Wipe Board: 10.5 x 8.5cm/4.1 x 3.3in(L x W)
- This car cleaning brush can be folded, so it is convenient to take
- The aluminum design also makes this car washing brush light
- With this car cleaning brush, you can clean any corner of your car
- The folding design makes that you clean your car is an easy thing
- This car cleaning brush also can help you to clean the vapour
How to clean brushes:
Removing excess paint
- Hold the brush over a sheet of newspaper
- Scrape the brush with a stick to remove as much paint as possible. (See References 2) Start at the handle end and scrape towards the tips of the bristles, to avoid damaging them. Allow excess paint to fall onto the sheet of newspaper. (See References 1)
- Check the paint tin for advice on which type of paint you are dealing with and which cleaning agent-often called a solvent-you should use
- Hold the brush under a running tap and use warm water, to wash away as much paint as possible
- Squirt some washing-up liquid or detergent into your palm and rub this into the bristles of the brush, starting at the handle end and working towards the tips of the bristles. (See References 3)
- Rinse the brush under a running tap. Repeat the previous step if the brush is still clogged with paint
- Put the brush into an empty glass jar. Avoid using a plastic container, as the solvent you add may react with the plastic and cause the container to leak. (See References 3)
- Pour enough white spirit into the jar to completely cover the bristles of the brush. Work outside, to avoid breathing in vapour from the white spirit. (See References 3, "Tips and advice")
- Stir the brush around in the white spirit to remove the paint. Do not press the brush against the bottom of the jar, as this may damage the bristles. (See References 2)
- Put on some rubber gloves. Squirt some washing-up liquid or detergent into your palm and rub this into the bristles of the brush, starting at the handle end and working towards the tips of the bristles. (See References 3, "Tips and advice")
Rinsing and drying
- Rinse the brush under a running tap, once the paint has been removed. (See References 3)
- Shake the brush hard to remove as much water as possible.
- Wipe the brush gently on a rag until the bristles are dry, rubbing from the handle end towards the bristle tips. (See References 3)
- Put an elastic band around the the bristle end of the dry brush, so that the brush holds its shape and the bristles do not splay out at odd angles. (See References 3)
How to Remove Fine Scratches From Car Wash Brushes:
- Wash your car. This will remove any external dust, dirt and chemicals that maybe be on the surface. Be sure to dry the car's surface thoroughly with the shammy. You may have to ring the shammy out a few times before you are done. Make sure there is no water left on the car
- Apply the rubbing compound to the microfiber applicator pad. Rub across the scratch at a right angle, applying moderate pressure. No need to break out the elbow grease yet. Rubbing compound essentially strips paint, so you want to start off with the less is more mentality
- Wipe the scratch clean with your micro fiber towel. Eyeball the spot, and if the scratch is still there, repeat the process, rubbing a bit more vigorously. This is where you may want to apply a bit of that elbow grease
- Continue this process until you can't see any more improvement in the scratched spot. Afterwards, fill in the smudged spot with the car polish of your choice. Z2 Pro Show Car Polish is one to try. Just add the polish to your other microfiber applicator pad, and rub over area until the spot is almost dry
- Use your microfiber towel to buff off any remaining residue, and follow up with your favorite wax. I recommend Meguire's brand, but you can check out your local auto shop if you want to bargain shop and compare prices
- Another alternative, is to put in the hard part of getting rid of the scratches yourself, and then take your baby to a professional detail shop. A good detail should only run you about 50 or 60 bucks, and then you are good to go! A bonus is that even your interior will get a good scrub down
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.06||USD$ 11.89||USD$ 11.72||USD$ 11.50||USD$ 11.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.