Customers Also Bought
- This Cleaning Scrape uses soft yet durable material
- This Car Scraper plays a more effective cleaning effect
- Folded design is to ensure the life of this Cleaning Scraper
- This Car Wash Brush is difficult to produce debris
- Compact and convenient design of this Cleaning Scrape allows you to wipe your car from more time and effort, and will not damage the paint surface
- Material: Cowhells
- Size: 19.0 x 11.8cm/7.5 x 4.7in(L x W)
- Colour: Yellow
- With cowhells material, this Durable Cleaning Scraper play a more effective cleaning effect
- Fine details, delicate workmanship and T-shaped is to ensure the life of this Durable Cleaning Scraper
- Make your car cleaner without any damage, this Car Wash Brush is the best choice for you
How to Clean a Car：
Dirty cars are without a doubt unsightly and the key to a successful car washing is working from top to bottom and one side at a time. Confused? Here are a few easy steps to get your car looking like new.
- Choose a shady spot, preferably away from trees that are dripping sap or dropping leaves
- Make sure all doors and windows are closed
- Put one capful of car soap into a bucket and fill it 3/4 of the way with warm water. Set the bucket aside
- Hose any excess dirt off the car, beginning at the roof and working down to the tires
- Lather a sponge or terry cloth rag in the bucket of soapy water and sponge the roof of the car. Spray off excess soap when the entire roof has been cleaned
- Repeat for all four sides of the car, washing one full side including windows, fenders and tires and rinsing completely before going to the next side
- Give the car one final rinse with the hose to get rid of any water spots when all four sides have been washed and rinsed
- Take a chamois leather ("shammy" leather) or towel and dry the car thoroughly by setting the towel flat against the surface of the car and dragging it along the surface to pick up any water spots
- Start at the roof and work your way down to the tires
- Wash the windows with a rag soaked in plain water and dry them with a dry rag, or use window cleaner and pieces of balled-up newspaper on both the inside and the outside of the windows
- Give any metal or chrome an extra rubdown to get rid of water spots
- Clean the interior if you have time
Tips & Warnings：
- Wear old clothes for this task.
- Soap dries fast. Wash one side at a time to keep the soap from drying on your car's paint
- Wet and wring out your chamois leather before you dry; it will absorb water better
- Do not use dish soap. Dish soap is designed for dishes. Use car wash soap
- Make sure you do not get any rocks or other debris in your rags or towels, this will scratch your finish
- 1 x Cleaning Scraper
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.93||USD$ 7.52||USD$ 7.16||USD$ 6.82||USD$ 6.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.