Customers Also Bought
- This pet grooming clipper features high quality material and can use for a long time
- Double charging, straight inserted with multi-function design
- Features a sturdy, comfortable handle
- The dog hair clipper has computer automatic charge function with lights display
- High strength PC material shell of this pet hair clipper , beautiful, delicate, fell, high-temperature resistance
- This pet grooming clipper will be a perfect gift for your pets
- With regular use the dog grooming clipper will also help to reduce shedding
- With a comfortable dog grooming clipper, you can make a lot of fashion modeling for your pet dogs conveniently as you like
- Base Material: Titanium
- Surface Material: PC
- This pet grooming clipper features high quality material and can use for a long time. Double charging, straight inserted with multi-function design
- Double charging, straight inserted with multi-function design. Pet hair clipper features a sturdy, comfortable handle
- The convenient dog hair clipper has computer automatic charge function with lights display
How to Choose a Dog Hair Trimmer?
- Ask a groomer. Before leaving the groomer's office for the last time, ask what type of dog hair trimmer she uses. This will help you pick a brand that you can trust. Then you can look for a model that fits your other needs
- Skip the cordless models. Accordless dog hair trimmer may seem handy, but what isn't handy is running out of power halfway through the grooming process. Many cordless models don't have enough power to finish the job, even on smaller dogs. Instead, you need to choose a hair trimmer that comes with a cord. This ensures that you don't run out of power. It also ensures that your pet only has to go through the trimming process once
- Look for a model that has several accessories. A dog hair trimmer should come with several guides and a pair of scissors. The guides will help you trim your pet's hair to the proper length, while scissors make it easy to remove a heavy winter coat. Because not all dogs are the same, you want to make sure to choose a dog hair trimmer that offers the flexibility you need
- Make sure it comes with a DVD. If you have never used a dog hair trimmer, it's important to choose a model that comes with a DVD. The DVD will walk you through each step of using a trimmer. This ensures that you don't hurt your pet or give them bald spots. Some DVDs even offer tips on how to keep your pet calm during the grooming process
- Read the reviews. As with almost every other purchase, you should read the reviews. Reviews will help you choose a dog hair trimmer that not only gets the job done, but is a great price, as well. One thing you will notice when reading reviews is that a big price tag doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a high quality product
Tips & Warnings
- When trimming your dog for the first time, it helps to use scissors to remove most of the fur
- A high quality dog hair trimmer can be purchased for less than $25
How to Use Clippers to Give Your Dog a Hair Cut?
- Position the dog on the table. Comb through the dog's hair to remove tangles. Begin the haircut at the dog's head
- Guide the clipper along the top of the head in the same direction as the hair is growing. Move the clipper in short, quick strokes to maintain an even cut
- Finish cutting the dog's head by doing the sides and all around the nose. Put the dog's head through the dog noose
- Groom the ears by holding them in your hands. Run the clipper flat along the top outside of the ears. Trim the edges of the ears in slower strokes
- Continue by grooming the dog's back and full body. Start at the end close to the dog's head
- Place the clipper at the top of the backbone. Move the clipper down both sides of the dog, from the backbone and along the entire side. Work each section until reaching the tail end. Finish by clipping the dog's underside
- Take one of the dog's paws in your hand and gently pull it so that it stretches out straight. Begin at the top of the leg and work down toward the paw in shorter, slower movements. Do the same with the other paws
How to Buy a Dog Grooming Kit:
- Consider why you will be grooming your dog. Will you be showing your dog or just caring for her as a pet? If you plan on showing your dog, you will need a wider variety of items in your grooming kit
- Discuss grooming with the breeder you purchase your dog from or with your veterinarian. Some breeds require special grooming
- Buy a grooming table only if you will be showing your dog
- Purchase a grooming comb with fine and coarse teeth. Buy special nail clippers for dogs. Consider an electric nail clipper, which is easier to use than a manual one. Get a clotting agent (or a styptic pencil) in case you clip the nail too close to the quick and it bleeds
- Keep in mind that you will need a toothbrush and dog toothpaste. A fingertip brush will give you more control. Never use human toothpaste on dogs
- Get a flea comb (to check for fleas) and a dog shampoo (unless your veterinarian does not recommend using shampoo)
- Realize that you may need several types of brushes to care for your dog's coat. A slicker brush will remove dead fur and should be purchased for all breeds of dogs. You can also get this type of brush as a glove that you wear on your hand. A pin brush is good for longhaired dogs and a bristle brush works well on short coats. A rake helps brush undercoats. If your dog has a problem with matting, purchase a mat comb
- Buy a dog clipper and blades, along with clipper coolant to cool the blades, only if you will be cutting your dog's fur yourself. If you have no experience doing this, let a professional groomer do the job
- Remember to buy a liquid ear cleaner and cotton swabs to clean your dog's ears. Some breeds need this more than others
- Use a special dog-fur dryer if you will blowing your dog's fur dry. Regular hair dryers can burn a dog
- Purchase a large storage box with a handle for storing your grooming supplies
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Dog Clipper
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 4 x Comb Attachments
- 1 x Lubricating Oil
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.25||USD$ 24.72||USD$ 23.19||USD$ 21.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I used this pet hair clipper on my Maltese and it works fine if you don't put an attahcment on. It didn't seem to work with attachments at all...Maltese has very thin hair. <br/>The blade does get hot, so you need a special spray to cool it off. I guess that's a common thing, so don't get discouraged by that. This clipper is worth just as much as you pay for it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have only used this pet hair clipper once so far. I am inexperienced at grooming, so it took me longer than it would with someone who knew what they were doing already. The tool is a bit heavy and it got warm in my hand after a while, however, it worked well. Wished the set came with a good pair of grooming scissors! Good product overall.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-31-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have used several and is products over the years, and this pet hair clipper is by far the best for the money.Ive used the other brands also but they are not worth talking about ( oster, etc. ) . This pet clipper is very reasonably priced at $68. It is a nice weight and nicely balanced. It is quiet, it stays cool, and it mows thru my dogs long thick hair like nothing. It has the high speed rotary motor and a 4x4 drive for more torque. The main thing is, it works very well at a very good price.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: I searched all my options before deciding this pet hair clipper was the safest bet for a clipper that would cut my Norwegian Forest cat's long matted winter coat. Sure you can buy a used clipper that will almost certainly need new blades and which may or may not work. Or you can buy a cheaper model designed for horse hair or humans or dogs and hope that it works.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: We bought this Pet Hair Clipper for our 15 pound poodle-bichon-shihtzu mix. It works fine. We were able to use it for an hour without it getting too hot. He did not mind the noise or vibration and it cut his hair quite well.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-30-2010
- Other Thoughts: For the money this pet clipper works pretty good. I've tried other products for the same price and they couldn't match the cutting capaicty that this one does. I Positively recomend this product
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: I use these pet hair clipper on two long-haired cats. They are miserable in the heat and are so much happier when their hair is short. It cost me $50 each time I took one cat to the groomer, so I'm definitely saving money. My vet had recommended I get a clipper with snap-on blades, so when one gets hot it can be changed quickly with an alternate blade. However, I couldn't afford that type clipper. With this clipper, you will need to check the temperature of the blade every few minutes, because it gets HOT fairly quickly and will burn their skin. I just turn it off for a few minutes, until it cools down.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-07-2010
- Other Thoughts: The pet hair clipper does work quite well, and is sturdily built. I've only had to use it once on two shi-tsu's, but have already recouped the cost of the purchase. Because I'm inexperienced, the grooming session was a bit tougher than I expected, and took a couple of hours on each dog. As I use the tool more often, however, I expect that the speed will improve. This is a good purchase for folks who are DIY inclined. At 50 per dog, I used to shell out 100 bucks every 4-5 weeks. That's about a thousand bucks on grooming cost alone per year, which I now look forward to saving in exchange for an afternoon of my choice every 4-6 weeks, without having to make reservations with the groomer.
Was this review helpful?