- High quality resin wall clock ensures it durable enough for long time using
- This eye-catching resin wall clock in a classic addition to any room
- You bare wall must choose accessory with the genius design Decorative Wall Clock become your wall focal point
- Dedicate design Cheap Wall Clock assure every day arrangement on schedule
- Silent movement more quiet for your life
- Color: Gray
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- Material: Resin
- Dimension: 250 x 350mm/9.8 x 13.7in (Dia. x H)
- Gray color resin wall clock. This eye-catching resin wall clock in a classic addition to any room
- Unique number design to this resin wall clock. High quality resin wall clock ensures it durable enough for long time using
- Unique pattern design to this resin wall clock. Dedicate design Cheap Wall Clock assure every day arrangement on schedule
- Angel design on the top. You bare wall must choose accessory with the genius design Decorative Wall Clock become your wall focal point
How to Oil a Wall Clock:
If you do not oil your wall clock regularly, it could lead to a squeaky mechanism, inconsistencies in the timing and even grinding gears, all of which will ruin any effect created by the beauty of a nice wall clock. Properly oiling your clock is an admittedly delicate process. Too much oil and you will simply end up with a greasy mess on the back plate of your clock. It is important to be patient and careful; if you achieve this then it should be no problem to oil the clock and get the mechanisms working as good as new.
- Fill a small syringe with oil. This is the perfect applicator because you really need only a drop of oil at a time
- Remove the wooden back of the clock. Do this using a flathead screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the back in place. Gently pull the back away
- Make sure you are looking at the back plate. You will notice there is a series of concave indents. This is where the end, or pivot, of the gear stems are placed on the other side. The concave indents, which are the perfect fit for a drop of oil, are called oil syncs
- Using the syringe, place one drop of oil into the oil sync. Do not use any more or the oil will simply drip down the back plate
- Repeat this process on all the oil syncs to fully oil all the internal processes inside your wall clock
- Replace the back of your clock
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement:
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord
How to Design a Wall Clock:
- Choose a clock face. Nearly any flat object can become a clock face, so get creative. Consider using a piece of art, a tray, a decorative plate, a piece of wood, or even a skateboard. The main requirement is that the item allows you to place the numbers in exact locations and is made of a material that can be drilled through
- Choose the numbers for the clock. The numbers can be painted or written on for a funky look. There are also small number stickers and stencils available at most craft stores. Consider using markers instead of numbers. This opens up your options and allows you to get creative. Use small pictures, sequins, or nails to mark the location of each number
- Make a dimple on the clock face where you want the center of the clock to be using a hammer and nail. This is often directly in the center of the clock face, but also looks great off to the side or in a corner. Experiment with ideas to get the best results
- Drill a hole through the clock face using an electric drill and a cobalt drill bit. Use the dimple as a guide for the screw. Sand the edges of the hole with a file to clean any jagged edges
- Push the stem of the clock mechanism through the hole and attach the washer and nut to hold the mechanism in place. The clock kit comes with all necessary pieces for attaching the mechanism and clock hands
- Attach the hour hand first, followed by the minute hand and a nut to hold all of the pieces to the stem. These items are included in the clock kit. If there are directions included in the clock kit, read them to make sure the order of the hands is accurate for that model
- Place the second hand on top of the nut and cover the stem with the cap. The clock mechanism is now fully attached to the clock face. To turn it on, add a battery to the back of the clock
- Write or attach the numbers every 30 degrees around the face of the clock. Use a protractor to be exact. If the numbers are off, the clock will not accurately tell time
- Attach a sawtooth hanger kit using a hammer and nails to add a lip on which to hang the clock. The kit comes with the sawtooth hanger and two small nails
- 1 x Resin Cupid Embossed Wall Clock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.66||USD$ 26.46||USD$ 24.27||USD$ 21.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on07-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very nice looking Decorative Wall Clock for the price...looks like distressed wood although it's not real wood, but the advantage of that is it's very lightweight and easy to hang on a simple nail.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Cheap Wall Clock one month ago,I have to say for the price,I found this to be a great product. Thank you
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very pleased with this Resin Wall Clock! very "classy" clock. arrived in a timely manner too. i highly reccommened it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Resin Wall Clock is really beautiful. The attention to detail is amazing. <br/>It is the perfect addition to a "country kitchen"
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this item as a gift and I had to test it first, let me tell you that I was surprised at how easy it was to use. And the Wall Clock quality is great. I'm buying one for myself soon.
Was this review helpful?