Customers Also Bought
- The practice golf clubs set allows you to change your launch angles from high to low and set up for a neutral, fade, or draw trajectory
- The practice golf clubs set is fairway conquering performance with unsurpassed playability, distance and forgiveness
- A slightly larger head size offers more stability and the slightly deeper face offers a larger effective hitting area
- Internal weighting system gives the fairway golf club more stability on mis-hits
- The practice golf clubs set will give you good feelings and pleasure
- Enjoy the good time with your friends with the beginner golf club set
- The junior golf club set also is a great gift choice
- Cheap golf club set has 1 head cover wood club, 4 head cover iron clubs and 1 putter club
- Head Material: Alloy
- Putter Club Material: Steel
- Body Material: Carbon
- Grip Material: Rubber
- This practice golf clubs set is special designed for the beginner
- Practice golf club set has one head cover wood club, four head cover iron clubs and one putter club cap
- A slightly larger head size offers more stability and the slightly deeper face offers a larger effective hitting area
- The practice golf clubs set features face balanced, cavity back mallet and custom fitted head cover
- The practice golf clubs with comfortable handle will give you good feelings and pleasure
- You will love the beginner practice golf clubs set so much
Size in Detail:
1# Club Length
5# Club Length
7# Club Length
9# Club Length
S# Club Length
- These dimensions are for reference only
Golf Club Introduction:
- A golf club is used in the sport of golf to hit a golf ball. Each club is composed of a shaft with a lance (grip) and a clubhead. Woods are mainly used for long-distance fairway or tee shots; irons, the most versatile class, are used for a variety of shots; putters are used mainly on the green to roll the ball into the cup
- Golf clubs are used to play a round of golf, under the rules of golf, must have no more than 14 clubs. While the variation of clubs differs between golfers, a full set typically consists of a driver, two fairway woods (generally 3- and 5-woods), a set of irons from 3 to 9, a pitching wedge, a sand wedge, a putter, and one more club of the player's choice. Many players opt to avoid the long irons (that many find difficult to hit) and replace them with more forgiving clubs, like hybrids, although a small number of players choose to carry a 2-iron rather than a third wood
- Woods are long-distance clubs, meant to drive the ball a great distance down the fairway towards the hole. They generally have a large head and a long shaft for maximum club speed. Recently manufacturers have started using materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, or scandium. Even though most "woods" are made from different metals, they are still called "woods" to denote the general shape and their intended use on the golf course. Most woods made today have a graphite shaft and titanium, composite, or steel head
- Irons are golf clubs with a flat angled face and a shorter shaft than a wood, designed for shots approaching the green or from more difficult lies such as the rough, through or over trees, or the base of hills. As with woods, "irons" get their name because they were originally made from forged iron. High-loft irons are called wedges. The higher the number gets on the scale, the lower amount of angle difference from 90 degrees
- Hybrids are a cross between a wood and an iron, giving these clubs the wood's long distance with the iron's familiar swing. These clubs generally are used instead of high-numbered woods and/or low-numbered irons, though some manufacturers produce entire sets of hybrids or "iron replacements" that incorporate hybrid design to add distance and forgiveness to a player's entire set of irons from 1 to pitching wedge. Most hybrids take the place of an iron, but the hybrid is easier to hit than its respective iron
- Putters are a special class of clubs with a loft not exceeding ten degrees (except chippers), designed primarily to roll the ball along the grass, generally from a point on the putting green towards the cup. Contrary to popular belief, putters do have a loft (often 5 degrees from truly perpendicular at impact) that helps to lift the ball from any indentation it has made. Newer putters also include grooves on the face to promote roll rather than a skid off the impact. This increases rolling distance and reduces bouncing over the turf
- Another variation of the putter, called the chipper, has a similar look, feel and general construction as a "normal" putter, but with a much higher loft, often 30-45 degrees. It is used to lift the ball over or out of the rough or fringe and onto the green with a motion similar to a putt. It can also be used for "lagging" (a putt made on the green from long distance for the sole purpose of setting up the ball for an easier second putt)
How to Use Golf Clubs:
Hybrid Golf Clubs:
- The golf enthusiast's clubs are indispensable equipment. The hybrid is the club all golfers are talking about right now. It's considered the most versatile club by many professionals today because of its forgiving nature and wide range of capabilities
- Place the ball more towards the middle of your stance like shooting a 7-iron. Grip the club exactly the same fashion as hitting a fairway wood or long iron. Swing the club as usual
- Come down on the ball like using a middle or short iron. The hybrid is designed to convert this impact into a long and high shot
- Plan on using your hybrid all over the course. Make the hybrid your choice on the fairway and out of the rough as well. The hybrid is designed to get you out of the rough a lot easier than playing a with a long iron
- Hit with the hybrid off the tee. If you're used to hitting a fairway wood off the tee for shorter holes, you can appreciate the versatility of the hybrid. Tee the ball low and keep it in the middle of your stance, lined up to the target
- Pitch using your hybrid just off the green. Use your normal pitch and run swing
- You cannot play golf and enjoy it if you don't have the right clubs. Each club has a specific purpose in the game. There are three types of clubs; woods, irons and putters, and a golfer may have a variety of these clubs in their bag. Each type of club lifts the ball from the tee or ground differently
- Select the right golf club set. Your height and hand size determine the golf club style you fit. Go to a golf store where a professional is on staff and get fitted for your clubs by a pro
- Grip the club with your left hand below the right. The butt of your right hand rests at the end of the club
- Set your posture so that you are not over the ball, but to the side of it. Stretch out the golf club towards the ball-keep your arms bent slightly and place the club at the back of the ball. This is your guide for distance between you and the ball
- Stand with your knees flexed and back straight. Any bending is at the hips-the back stays straight through the whole swing
- Move your golf club back and forth across your body and over the top of the ball. Your hips need to pivot with the swing of your club
- Create a relationship between your hands and your arms. The driver club swing is about relaxation and the downward movement
- Relate to the club and ball on a mental level. Many golfers close their eyes and visualize the club hitting the ball. Then they practice the swing repeatedly until their body moves with their mental image
Putter Chipper Golf Club:
- Not many amateur golfers are familiar with the putter chipper, but it's a club to consider adding to your bag. The name suggests you can use it for both putting and chipping, but it's actually for chip-and-run shots in which the ball elevates slightly and then runs along the ground. But you use a putting stroke to perform the chip--hence the club's name. That's an easier shot to execute than a wedge from just off the green and is a fitting alternative for high handicap or beginner players. With a little bit of practice you can knock several strokes off your game with the putter chipper
- Grip the putter chipper with your regular putting grip
- Position yourself so the ball is 2 inches inside your left heel if you're a right-handed player. For left-handed players, have the ball 2 inches inside the right heel
- Position your hands slightly ahead of the ball
- Place 60 percent of your weight on your left foot. For left-handed players, make it 60 percent on your right foot
- Hit the ball with a regular pendulum putting stroke. The backswing and follow-through should be equal in length and one fluid motion. The swing should be with hands and arms. The head and body should move only after you follow through on the shot
How to Buy Golf Clubs:
- There are two schools of thought about golf clubs. You can buy a cheap set and then blame the clubs when you miss, or buy an expensive set and look great while you miss. Kidding aside, even a beginner will benefit from the right clubs. Golf is a demanding game, and if you're going to make the effort, give yourself every advantage
- Experiment with different clubs before you buy by renting, borrowing or demo-ing a set
- Find the right shaft length. Shaft length affects the feel of the club, but most players will fit an off-the-shelf club. If you have questions or are exceptionally short or tall, find a knowledgeable shop willing to match you to a shaft length. If necessary, ask if they have clubs made specifically for children
- Know the various clubs and how they are sold. Because it is important that they match, irons are sold as sets, usually consisting of the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 irons and a pitching wedge
- Select a putter based on what feels good to you. You can get one for about $25, but spend what it takes for a putter that makes you feel confident
- Understand the differences in club design. Most new clubs are perimeter weighted, with a larger hitting area to reduce the chances of an errant shot. Experts prefer bladed clubs, which demand great precision but deliver more power in skilled hands
- Wait to buy expensive clubs until your game has developed. There are many design options available; eventually, your style of play and preferences will determine the clubs you'll want to own
How to Choose Golf Clubs:
Whether you are new to the game of golf or have been playing for years, owning and using the proper set of clubs is essential to improving and maintaining your game. Irons are used most frequently in the game of golf, so it is especially important to have confidence in and control of these clubs
- Assess your game. In order to properly select your next set of golf clubs, it is imperative that you assess your game logically and from an objective perspective. How often do you play? What is your handicap (if you have one)? What type of shots are the most common for you as a player? These are all important questions to consider when searching for a set of irons. Once you have a good idea of your game, you can begin narrowing down your selections
- Choose blades or cavity-back irons. Irons are divided into two basic categories: blades and cavity-back. Blades are most often used by very low handicappers and professionals, while almost all other golfers prefer to use cavity-back irons. If you have any doubts as to which kind to choose, it probably means you should be using cavity-back irons.Cavity-back irons are named for the cavity situated directly behind the clubface, a hole that helps to create a larger "sweet spot," thereby giving the player much more forgiveness. While they may not be able to generate quite as much distance as a blade, the ability to hit an imperfect shot and still end up in good position is a big draw for most players
- Determine a price range and test your clubs. So now that you've decided whether you're going to play blades or cavity-back irons, it's time to head to your local golf retail store. Whether it's a Golf Galaxy, GolfSmith, or other retailer makes no difference, as long as they have a large selection of irons and a designated practice area where you can "test-drive" your irons.The vast number of clubs available can certainly be a bit overwhelming at first, which is why, at this point, it is crucial to establish a price range for your new set of clubs. Every golfer's budget is different. As for popular brands are a few of the best-selling, but that shouldn't stop you from trying any and all brands within your price range. Most importantly, hit the clubs several times before buying them. Once you've firmly decided which clubs are best suited for you, it's time to get them fitted
- Ensure the clubs are properly fitted. In order to ensure that your new irons are perfectly suited for you and your golf game, it is important to have a certified club fitter examine your swing and adjust your clubs accordingly. Changes made by a club fitter can include anything from lengthening the shaft to adjust the angle and lie of each individual club. Even though the process of club fitting can sometimes be tedious and expensive, knowing that you are swinging clubs tailored exclusively to your swing is a comfort on the golf course
- Play a round of golf. Once you've purchased your irons and had them properly fitted, the only thing left to do is hit the course! It may take some time to adjust to your new clubs, especially if you've never owned a set of fitted clubs, but in the end, it will be well worth it. Take the time to go to the driving range before you play a round of golf, just to avoid any of the growing pains associated with a new set of clubs. If you happen to have continuing problems weeks or months after purchasing the clubs, take them back to the store and ask for another fitting to solve the problem
- 1 x Head Cover Wood Club
- 4 x Head Cover Iron Clubs
- 1 x Putter Club
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 166.18||USD$ 158.82||USD$ 151.46||USD$ 141.66||USD$ 141.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.