Customers Also Bought
- Made of fine satin, this evening clutch purse is soft to touch and durable for long time using
- The lining of this evening clutch purse is soft so that it will not leave any scratch on your things
- Decorated with bead, this bridal clutch purse looks fashionable and special
- Pleated design adds much more fashion and elegance for you when you hold this evening clutch purse
- The evening clutch bag has a beautiful and elegant visual effect
- It is a very perfect gift for your girlfriend or someone special to you
- Material: Satin
- Size: 27 x 13 x 2cm/10.6 x 5.1 x 0.8in(L x H x T)
- With stylish appearance and beautiful colors, these clutch purses are popular with those who are after fashion as well as quality of life
- Made of good quality satin, this evening clutch purse is glossy, soft and durable enough
- Clutch bags of different colors are designed to meet different color needs
- Beads decorates the bridal clutch purse to be more shining and elegant
- This evening clutch purse featured with pleat is stylish and beautiful, showing your personal taste
- Fastening in the mouth of the purse is special, providing much more convenience for you
How to Clean Satin Fabric:
Satin is still considered a luxury fiber even though much of today's satin is not made from silk. It originated in China where it remained until the Italians brought it to Europe. The fabric, once reserved only for nobility, was highly prized because of its unusual sheen and its softness against the body. Much of today's satin is made from fibers other than silk, but they remain difficult to clean
General Satin Stain Removal
- Place an absorbent fabric underneath the satin fabric to be cleaned. It will help absorb the stain once it breaks up
- Blot in cold water with a clean sponge. Many fresh stains respond to this simple step, allowing one to avoid using heavier stain removers on the delicate fabric
- Apply club soda if water alone does not do the job. Blot it into the stain with a clean sponge. Give it one to three minutes to work before blotting the soda water away with plain, room temperature distilled water
- Mix two teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda with one cup of distilled water. Using a sponge, blot the mixture into the stain working from its center outward. If necessary, use a very soft toothbrush to work the stain out of the fabric. Then apply plain distilled water to remove excess cleaner
Cleaning Washable Satin
- Wash the fabric by hand using cool water and a luxury fiber detergent like Woolite. Squeeze, rather than wring, the detergent throughout the fabric to avoid damaging the delicate fibers
- Soak stained polyester for five minutes before hand washing. This will give the detergent sufficient time to penetrate and break up the stain
- Rinse the detergent out of the fabric. It may take two or three rinse cycles to ensure this step is accomplished properly
- Work excess water out of the satin by rolling it up in an absorbent fabric like terry cloth. Once rolled, gently push any remaining water out of the fabric. Remove it and prepare it for drying
- Lay the fabric out flat on a fabric-covered surface to dry
Cleaning Satin Sheets
- Wash acetate and silk satin sheets by hand using warm or cool water and a luxury fiber detergent like Woolite. Avoid wringing the fabric as much as possible so as not to damage the delicate fibers
- Hang acetate and silk satin sheets inside to dry
- Machine wash polyester and nylon sheets using warm to cool water, and a small amount (1/4 cup) of luxury fiber detergent. Choose the delicate cycle
- Dry polyester satins in the dryer on low setting or "fluff." They can also be lined dried inside as well as outside if the sun is not too hot
- Dry nylon sheets inside
Dry Cleaning Satin
- Use the Dryel spot remover to treat satin that can be exposed to medium heat. This will give the extra boost that some stains need in order to break away from satin fabric
- Put the satin into the Dryel bag provided. Add a Dryel cloth as well. Close and secure the bag
- Place the bag in the dryer. Set to medium cycle and turn on for one-half hour
- Remove the satin from the bag and fold or hang it as desired. This will help avoid excess wrinkling
How to Care for a Satin Bag:
Satin, a type of weave, can be made from many different fabrics, including silk, polyester and nylon. The front is usually smooth and shiny while the back is duller. If you're using a satin bag, you'll need to take care of both the outside and inside of the bag. While all types of satin must be cleaned delicately, the exact approach you'll need to take to clean your bag depends on the type of material it's made of
- Hand wash or dry clean most types of satin. Use a detergent specified for use on delicate items. The more delicate your satin bag, the more likely you'll want to take it to a dry cleaner
- Machine wash polyester and nylon satins. Use the "warm" water setting and the "gentle" or "delicate" wash setting. Air-dry instead of putting it in the dryer
- Store your satin bag in a cool, dry place when not in use. Humidity will cause mold to grow in your satin bag
- Dry the inside and outside of the bag with a fabric towel when wet. Don't twist or wring it out in another way. Allow it to dry naturally
- Keep your satin bag from overexposure to the sun. The sun will fade the color of your satin, especially silk and nylon fabric
- Use only satin-specific stain removers. Follow the directions on the stain remover, and apply it as soon after the stain as possible
- 1 x Women Clutch Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.50||USD$ 18.80||USD$ 17.10||USD$ 14.84||USD$ 14.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.