Customers Also Bought
- Made of fine satin, this evening clutch purse is soft to touch and durable for long time using
- The lining of this evening clutch purse is soft so that it will not leave any scratch on your things
- Decorated with bead, this bridal clutch purse looks fashionable and special
- Pleated design adds much more fashion and elegance for you when you hold this evening clutch purse
- The evening clutch bag has a beautiful and elegant visual effect
- It is a very perfect gift for your girlfriend or someone special to you
- Material: Satin
- Size: 27 x 13 x 2cm/10.6 x 5.1 x 0.8in(L x H x T)
- With stylish appearance and beautiful colors, these clutch purses are popular with those who are after fashion as well as quality of life
- Made of good quality satin, this evening clutch purse is glossy, soft and durable enough
- Clutch bags of different colors are designed to meet different color needs
- Beads decorates the bridal clutch purse to be more shining and elegant
- This evening clutch purse featured with pleat is stylish and beautiful, showing your personal taste
- Fastening in the mouth of the purse is special, providing much more convenience for you
How to Clean Satin Fabric:
Satin is still considered a luxury fiber even though much of today's satin is not made from silk. It originated in China where it remained until the Italians brought it to Europe. The fabric, once reserved only for nobility, was highly prized because of its unusual sheen and its softness against the body. Much of today's satin is made from fibers other than silk, but they remain difficult to clean
General Satin Stain Removal
- Place an absorbent fabric underneath the satin fabric to be cleaned. It will help absorb the stain once it breaks up
- Blot in cold water with a clean sponge. Many fresh stains respond to this simple step, allowing one to avoid using heavier stain removers on the delicate fabric
- Apply club soda if water alone does not do the job. Blot it into the stain with a clean sponge. Give it one to three minutes to work before blotting the soda water away with plain, room temperature distilled water
- Mix two teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda with one cup of distilled water. Using a sponge, blot the mixture into the stain working from its center outward. If necessary, use a very soft toothbrush to work the stain out of the fabric. Then apply plain distilled water to remove excess cleaner
Cleaning Washable Satin
- Wash the fabric by hand using cool water and a luxury fiber detergent like Woolite. Squeeze, rather than wring, the detergent throughout the fabric to avoid damaging the delicate fibers
- Soak stained polyester for five minutes before hand washing. This will give the detergent sufficient time to penetrate and break up the stain
- Rinse the detergent out of the fabric. It may take two or three rinse cycles to ensure this step is accomplished properly
- Work excess water out of the satin by rolling it up in an absorbent fabric like terry cloth. Once rolled, gently push any remaining water out of the fabric. Remove it and prepare it for drying
- Lay the fabric out flat on a fabric-covered surface to dry
Cleaning Satin Sheets
- Wash acetate and silk satin sheets by hand using warm or cool water and a luxury fiber detergent like Woolite. Avoid wringing the fabric as much as possible so as not to damage the delicate fibers
- Hang acetate and silk satin sheets inside to dry
- Machine wash polyester and nylon sheets using warm to cool water, and a small amount (1/4 cup) of luxury fiber detergent. Choose the delicate cycle
- Dry polyester satins in the dryer on low setting or "fluff." They can also be lined dried inside as well as outside if the sun is not too hot
- Dry nylon sheets inside
Dry Cleaning Satin
- Use the Dryel spot remover to treat satin that can be exposed to medium heat. This will give the extra boost that some stains need in order to break away from satin fabric
- Put the satin into the Dryel bag provided. Add a Dryel cloth as well. Close and secure the bag
- Place the bag in the dryer. Set to medium cycle and turn on for one-half hour
- Remove the satin from the bag and fold or hang it as desired. This will help avoid excess wrinkling
How to Care for a Satin Bag:
Satin, a type of weave, can be made from many different fabrics, including silk, polyester and nylon. The front is usually smooth and shiny while the back is duller. If you're using a satin bag, you'll need to take care of both the outside and inside of the bag. While all types of satin must be cleaned delicately, the exact approach you'll need to take to clean your bag depends on the type of material it's made of
- Hand wash or dry clean most types of satin. Use a detergent specified for use on delicate items. The more delicate your satin bag, the more likely you'll want to take it to a dry cleaner
- Machine wash polyester and nylon satins. Use the "warm" water setting and the "gentle" or "delicate" wash setting. Air-dry instead of putting it in the dryer
- Store your satin bag in a cool, dry place when not in use. Humidity will cause mold to grow in your satin bag
- Dry the inside and outside of the bag with a fabric towel when wet. Don't twist or wring it out in another way. Allow it to dry naturally
- Keep your satin bag from overexposure to the sun. The sun will fade the color of your satin, especially silk and nylon fabric
- Use only satin-specific stain removers. Follow the directions on the stain remover, and apply it as soon after the stain as possible
- 1 x Women Clutch Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.33||USD$ 19.87||USD$ 18.42||USD$ 16.49||USD$ 16.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.