Customers Also Bought
- This Woman Coat is waterproof
- This Woman Coat is designed for outdoor and extreme sports
- Our coat can insulate more air and achieve better heat preservative effect
- The Ski Coat is designed at stand collar, make you more warmer
- Designed with zipper, this zipper coat offers a comfortable fit no matter how bad the weather is
- The inner material of the Zipper Coat is soft and comfortable next to skin
- Being windproof, you will be better taken care
- Wearing this cool Woman Coat would never be out of fashion
- Color: Brown
- The color of the woman's coat brings the feeling of health
- There are two pockets over the coat for your hands to keep warm
- The zippers over the coat can be both practical and decorative
- The coat can match with many kinds of clothes and hats
- You can stretch out and relax when you wear the coat
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Care for Ski Coat
- Ski gear is expensive. After making an investment in skis, boots, bindings and other hard gear, you still a jacket, warm inner layers and ski pants. To maintain your ski pants and extend their useful life, know how to care for them. Ski pants are usually insulated with either goose down or a synthetic insulation. Each requires its own method of washing, drying and storage.
- Things You'll Need
- Wooden hanger
- Gentle laundry detergent (down insulation)
- Normal laundry detergent (synthetic insulation)
- Washing machine
- Sponge (for spot cleaning)
- Iron (for repairs)
- Find the materials label and care label on your ski pants and verify if they are insulated and, if so, with what. Each ski pant maker provides laundry instructions on the care label. In order to care for your ski pants properly, follow the label instructions when washing and drying. If your care label is missing, find out the insulation. If it is down, wash the pants using a gentle laundry detergent. Use the gentle cycle and tumble dry at low heat with a tennis ball in the dryer to ensure the fluff of the down remains full. If the insulation is synthetic, wash the pants using normal laundry detergent. Use the gentle cycle and dry using medium heat. Wash your ski pants once or twice a season.
- If the pants do not need an overall cleaning, spot-remove stains with warm water in a sink using a little detergent and a sponge. Line dries the pants once the stains are removed.
- Store goose down pants on a hanger in a closet. Don't pack them down. You want the down to stay fluffed out. If down is compressed for extended periods, the fibers beak down and the heat-retaining qualities of the down are diminished. Store synthetic pants folded up in a drawer or hung on a hanger in a closet.
- If you get a tear, glue a patch over the tear. Most ski pants come with a piece of patch material that is color matched to the pants. Use seam sealer glue to iron the patch over the tear.
- Tips & Warnings
- After a season or two, the waterproof quality of ski pants and jackets may diminish. Wash-in waterproof liquids are available in many ski specialty shops to re-waterproof your ski outerwear.
- Be careful when using a dryer. Ski pants are made from synthetic, waterproof nylon or similar materials and will burn if left in too long. Heat from the dryer is beneficial because it activates many waterproof treatments applied to the pants by the manufacturer, but be sure to remove the pants before they scorch.
Skiing Clothes Checklist
- When packing for your ski trip, it's important to bring all ski-clothing essentials to keep you warm and dry as you enjoy the slopes. To ensure that you have all the necessary clothes, devise a checklist that summarizes exactly what you need. Keep in mind that each clothing item (specialized for skiing) comes in a variety of materials and strengths to withstand varying degrees of moisture and cold.
- There are important features to look for in proper ski pants: waterproof fabric and breathability. Ski pants typically have two layers--an inner liner and outer shell. Certain ski pants also come with additional fleece lining for extra warmth. If you plan on carrying various items in your pockets while skiing, wear pants with zippered pockets. Keep snow from getting inside pants and boots by wearing pants with built-in boot gaiters.
- Like your ski pants, your ski jacket must also be waterproof and warm. Avoid jackets that are relatively thick and bulky; your body will overheat while skiing and you'll have difficulty maneuvering along the slopes. Find a ski jacket with a thin fleece inner lining that's easily detachable (if it gets too warm) and in a water-resistant outer shell material, like nylon. Seal it around your hips with a ski jacket that includes a drawstring cord at the bottom.
- Base Layers
- Base layers are essential when you ski because the material keeps perspiration from sticking to your skin and it prevents overheating. These items come in different shapes and sizes: long thermal pants, shorts and one-piece body thermals. Base layers also come in various materials with specific features: silk (strong and lightweight), wool (moisture-resistant and warm), polyester (soft, lightweight and moisture-resistant), cotton (warm, but very moisture-retaining), as well as a blend of these materials. Choose base layers that fit your specific needs.
- Socks and Gloves
- Choose well-protected ski gloves that have a water-resistant outer shell and warm inner lining, while allowing sufficient mobility while you ski. Keep snow from seeping inside by using gloves with an adjustable wrist strap that allows for tightening. When choosing socks, look for ones that are warm, water-resistant and stretch over your calves for added protection.
- Head Gear
- Keep your head warm and well-insulated with a wool ski hat, ski helmet or face mask. Ensure your head gear is made of water-resistant and breathable material, such as micro-fleece or stretchy
How to Dress for Skiing
- Ski clothing not only looks great, it'll keep you warm and dry. Here's what to wear to keep that mountain chill at bay on the slopes.
- Things You'll Need
- Ski Hats
- Ski Socks
- Men's Ski Gloves
- Ski Goggles
- Women's Ski Gloves
- Women's Ski Jackets
- Determine the climate. Breathability is important if you ski where it's warm and dry, insulation is necessary where it's cold, and water-repellence is crucial where it's wet.
- Choose under layers in polypropylene and fleece, or alternatively, wool and silk. These materials absorb little water, dry quickly and keep you warm. Avoid cottons, which dry slowly and become cold and heavy when wet.
- Buy waterproof pants that will fit over ski boots, are not too long and allow you to bend easily at the hips and knees.
- Choose thick socks with a stretchable fiber; they won't lump and cause blisters.
- Buy waterproof gloves or mittens if your hands chill easily.
- Buy a windproof, waterproof jacket with a removable lining that can accommodate thick layers for cold days.
- Cover your ears with a hat or headband.
- Choose sunglasses or goggles that offer 100-percent protection against UV rays and are large enough to shield your eyes from wind, blowing snow and wind chill.
- Tips & Warnings
- Tight-fitting storm cuffs, drawstring waists and a high neck are good features, as are pockets where you want them.
- 1 x Ski Coat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.18||USD$ 67.99||USD$ 63.79||USD$ 58.20||USD$ 58.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.