Customers Also Bought
- This dog wear let your pet dog strut their style and lead the fashion parade
- Made of incredibly soft polyester sherpa and terylene material, the dog wear allows for a comfortable and snug fit
- This designer dog wear is well sewed with lovely hooded design, offering extreme comfort to your dogs
- Your dog will be protected from the cold, while looking super cute with this pet dog coat
- This stylish best quality dog wear distinguish your pets from others, your dogs will love it
- Your dog will be protected from the cold, while looking super cute with this dog wear
- Material: Polyester Sherpa & Terylene
- Your dog will look super cute with these dog wear, because of its lovely hooded design
- Made of high quality polyester sherpa and terylene material, the warm dog coat ensures the excellent ventilation and heat retention
- Bright appearance of the pet dog coat makes your dog looks more lovely and beautiful
- The warm dog coat is easy to wear, and is open for the tail and bottom area
- Designed with style and detail, the adorable pet dog coat is a must-have to your dog wardrobe
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Please keep in mind the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
How to Cure a Smelly Dog's Coat:
- There are any number of reasons for a dog to give off an foul odor. Dogs love to roll in the dirt and seek and find anything that is stinky. Certain breeds are inherently more pungent than others -- and require constant hygiene -- in order to stay sweet smelling. Fortunately, there are many products on the market to help keep your pet smelling like a flower. Take the time to acclimate your dog to water before beginning a dog bathing regimen
- Select a location to bathe your dog. The location should be well-drained and be near a water source with a hose
- Put a properly fitting collar and a leash on your dog. Take the dog to the chosen location to bathe it
- Spray the dog off thoroughly with the hose. This will remove any unwanted loose dirt and dust on top of the dog's coat. Continue spraying the dog until it is totally soaked all over its body
- Apply the aromatherapy or citrus shampoo to the dog's coat, following package instructions carefully. Scrub the shampoo deep into the dog's coat using a dish brush
- Allow the shampoo to set in on the dog for about 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse of the shampoo off with the hose. Be sure all of the shampoo is totally rinsed off, before moving on to the next step
- Thoroughly dry the dog's coat using several dry and clean towels. Scrub the towels backward along the dog's coat to allow its hair to dry out. Allow the dog to shake it out -- as this will help it to dry faster
- Sprinkle a small amount of baking soda onto the dog's coat, once it is dry. Work the baking soda into the hair with a dog brush
- Repeat the bathing process about twice monthly to keep your dog smelling delightful. Use spray on deodorizer in between baths to control odors
How to Remove Stains From a Dog's Coat:
- When your dog gets stains on his coat, he'll need a bath as soon as possible to remove them. You could bathe your dog outside, but using a bathtub inside the house can help you contain him, and using warm water can make rinsing easier and increase the effectiveness of the shampoo. The "Original Dog Bible" recommends brushing your dog before any bath to get knots out of his coat, so that they won't get even worse. Brushing also works out any material that is stuck to the dog's coat, worsening the stain
- Wet your dog's coat with warm (not hot) water using a shower massage attachment. Be sure to wet all the way down to the skin, especially with double-coated dogs such as retrievers and huskies. Avoid spraying directly into your dog's eyes and ears
- Use the regular dog shampoo to lather up your dog's coat. Work in the direction of long hair to keep it from knotting; work against short hair. Start at the head so any fleas your dog has can't get away from the shampoo. (Fleas normally hide on the head when the dog is wet.) Spend a lot of time working the shampoo into your dog's feet and other places where he is especially dirty
- Use the shower massage attachment to rinse the shampoo completely out of your dog's coat. Make sure there is no shampoo residue left on your dog's skin because it can cause irritation. Use less water pressure or a gentler setting when washing your dog's cheeks, and cover his eyes and hold down his ears when washing the top of his head
- Lather the bluing shampoo into your dog's coat. Using the bluing shampoo after the regular shampoo makes it more effective in getting rid of the stains. Rinse again as thoroughly as you did the first time
- Squeeze, don't wring, the water out of long hair and double coats before towel- and blow-drying. You want to remove as much water before blow-drying as you can, so towel-dry after squeezing out the coat. Go straight to towel-drying if your dog has short hair. Human hair dryers can be used on your dog, as long as you don't let the temperature get too hot
- 1 x Dog Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.78||USD$ 7.62||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?