Customers Also Bought
- You will not feel bound with this casual sun-protective clothing in the open air
- This fishing coat is suitable for your camping, traveling, picnic or other outdoor activities
- The zipper design of this fishing coat is convenient for you to put on and take off
- The design of this fishing coat has taken good breathability into consideration
- It can be cleaned easily and will absorb sweat all the time
- This coat will be your necessary fishing tool if you really love fishing
- Material: Polyester
- This fishing coat with casual style will make you look like handsome and professional
- The hooded design of this fishing coat is especially practical for fishers
- The bibulous material is soft to touch and comfortable to wear
- The special zipper design of this coat gives you plenty of convenience
- The popular color and delicate pattern will surely bring you good fishing experience and wonderful memories
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Fishing Clothing & Waders:
Hip or Chest Waders:
- Regardless of the material, there are generally two types of waders: hip or chest. Hip waders are designed for wading in shallow water, as they are short and more like boots. This also makes them a good choice in warmer weather. Chest waders resemble pants and they have straps or suspenders that go over the shoulders. A waist-level outer belt should also be worn with chest waders to keep water out in the event of a fall. Chest waders are to be worn in water that is too deep for hip waders and for extra protection in cold weather
Boot or Stocking:
- The type of foot section on the waders is another consideration. Boot foot models have a boot section, often a heavy-soled boot, which is permanently attached to the upper portion of the chest or hip wader. Boot-foot waders are easier to remove than stocking-foot waders and offer the most warm in the cooler weather. Stocking foot models require separate boots. With this style, the wader has a stocking-style foot section that is worn inside a pair of special wading shoes or boots. This style is usually not as warm in cold water wading, and supplementary over-socks are usually necessary to stop the wader foot from rubbing against the boot
- When it comes to the material, breathable waders are designed to disperse body heat, and they enable perspiration to go out and keep out external water. These waders do not have insulation and are ideal for summer fishing. However, breathable waders are not form fitting, so if there's a chill in the air there is room to wear warmer clothing underneath
Holding Body Heat:
- Neoprene fishing waders are useful in cold weather because they keep the body heat in. These waders are made from the same material used in scuba divers' wetsuits and the seams are sealed to be waterproof. If the weather is warm, breathable waders would probably be more comfortable than neoprene
- Rubber chest waders and hip waders are lower in cost and common in stores. However, they are generally bulky, stiff and fairly heavy. They can also get clammy inside since the material isn't breathable. Higher quality rubber waders can feature tennis shoe-style air insole and air grip outsoles for greater comfort and traction when walking
How to Remove Fish Oil From Fishing Coat:
- Place the garment outside in direct sunlight. The sun will help to evaporate the oil and the garment will be aired out. This isn't mandatory but helps expedite the process
- Place the garment in the washing machine. Set the load size to large. Fill the washing machine drum and then shut off the washer. Pour in 2 cups of white vinegar. Let the garment sit overnight
- Continue the wash cycle. Once the washer is finished, check the garment for any remaining fish smell. If the smell is still present, repeat the process
- Launder the garment as usual. Even though fish oil smell has been removed, there will now be a vinegar smell, which will be eliminated through regular laundering
- 1 x Sun-protective Fishing Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.49||USD$ 35.48||USD$ 34.47||USD$ 33.12||USD$ 33.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?