Customers Also Bought
- The style of this decorative night light is incarnated by modern esthetic delicacy
- Look at the attractive kids night light, why not just obey your thirst to get one
- This kids designed with lovely coccinella septempunctata shape, it is really a perfect toy for your kids
- Delicacy is their outer looking while durability is their inner value
- The battry is in the tummy of the coccinella septempunctata, you can install three aaa batteries or use USB power-up
- Coccinella septempunctata cute stuffed toy night light is excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift. When the lights on, it looks so beautiful and warm
- Cover Material: Painted Plastic & Flannel
- Stuffed Material: PP Cotton
- Battery: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Color: Red & Black
- Size: 32 x 18 x 11cm/12.60 x 7.09 x 4.33in(L x W x H)
- The decorative night light is embedded with modern designing conceptions
- The designing attribute top quality lint and PP cotton stuffed toy of this kids night light is comfortable to use
- It would be very convenient for you to use this kids night light
- Portability is the nuclear designing intention of the decorative night light
- The appealing designing style of the night light is the conception of love and decoration
- With high quality workmanship, the stuffed toy night light is very durable and cute
- This lovely designer stuffed toy decorative night light is the best choice for you
- The night light can play music and automatic switching all kinds of lightings
- This kids night light can help your kids sleep better
About Night Lights:
- There's something about the little beacon of a night light that provides comfort to children and adults alike. The tiny devices are commonly seen in halls, stairways, bedrooms and other places where full light isn't necessary but a little light can help. Electric, battery and solar-powered versions are available
- An electric night light was invented by Abraham Donsky in 1960. He filed for a patent for a double bulb night light on January 30, 1962. The patents described the night lights as low level lights used to illuminate stairs, halls and houses. The patent description also mentions how night lights would illuminate safety devices like fire extinguishers
- One-piece night lights are inside a molded plastic shape and produce a soft glow. These night lights must be unplugged to turn them off. Another type has a bulb, hood and base. A low wattage bulb, 4 to 7 watts, screws into the base. The base is plugged into an electrical socket. Some night lights resemble lamps. Toys may feature battery-operated night lights. Novelty night lights called bubble lights are filled with a liquid that bubbles when it is warmed by the bulb
- Night lights are used just as its creator intended and then some. They are commonly used in children's rooms and baby nurseries. It helps some children deal with a fear of complete darkness. It's also been used in emergency situations where turning on ordinary bright lights could be dangerous. A home owner concerned about a possible prowler in or around the house would turn on a night light
- Improper use of night lights may lead to fires. A U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission report published in 2010 concluded that night lights were responsible for about 10 fires a year nationwide. Toilet paper, blankets, sheets, curtains, clothing, fabrics and all flammable materials should not be kept near night light bulbs. Traditional bulb night lights grow increasingly hotter the longer they are turned on. Only adults should operate night lights to avoid burns and other hazards
How to Use Night Lights in Infant's Room:
- There is no scientific proof that a night light in your infant's room will help them sleep better or assist in soothing them back to sleep if they do wake during the night. However, many parents still place a night light in their infant's room. One reason to use a night light is to provide you enough light to check on your infant or respond to nighttime crying. This maintains a constant room illumination that will not increase baby's alertness as turning on a brighter light might do
- Select a soft soothing light that doesn't create a lot of shadows. Soft lights will help a baby fall back asleep faster than brighter lights. You also don't want your baby to stay awake intrigued by shadows cast by the light and surrounding room items
- Set the light away from the crib and preferably below the crib level. This lessens the distraction the light may create
- Keep all wires away from the crib. Properly secure any cord with cord casing or behind furniture where it does not pose a choking hazard
- 1 x Baby Night Light
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.63||USD$ 9.31||USD$ 9.00||USD$ 8.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.