Customers Also Bought
- The style of this decorative night light is incarnated by modern esthetic delicacy
- Look at the attractive kids night light, why not just obey your thirst to get one
- This kids designed with lovely coccinella septempunctata shape, it is really a perfect toy for your kids
- Delicacy is their outer looking while durability is their inner value
- The battry is in the tummy of the coccinella septempunctata, you can install three aaa batteries or use USB power-up
- Coccinella septempunctata cute stuffed toy night light is excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift. When the lights on, it looks so beautiful and warm
- Cover Material: Painted Plastic & Flannel
- Stuffed Material: PP Cotton
- Battery: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Color: Red & Black
- Size: 32 x 18 x 11cm/12.60 x 7.09 x 4.33in(L x W x H)
- The decorative night light is embedded with modern designing conceptions
- The designing attribute top quality lint and PP cotton stuffed toy of this kids night light is comfortable to use
- It would be very convenient for you to use this kids night light
- Portability is the nuclear designing intention of the decorative night light
- The appealing designing style of the night light is the conception of love and decoration
- With high quality workmanship, the stuffed toy night light is very durable and cute
- This lovely designer stuffed toy decorative night light is the best choice for you
- The night light can play music and automatic switching all kinds of lightings
- This kids night light can help your kids sleep better
About Night Lights:
- There's something about the little beacon of a night light that provides comfort to children and adults alike. The tiny devices are commonly seen in halls, stairways, bedrooms and other places where full light isn't necessary but a little light can help. Electric, battery and solar-powered versions are available
- An electric night light was invented by Abraham Donsky in 1960. He filed for a patent for a double bulb night light on January 30, 1962. The patents described the night lights as low level lights used to illuminate stairs, halls and houses. The patent description also mentions how night lights would illuminate safety devices like fire extinguishers
- One-piece night lights are inside a molded plastic shape and produce a soft glow. These night lights must be unplugged to turn them off. Another type has a bulb, hood and base. A low wattage bulb, 4 to 7 watts, screws into the base. The base is plugged into an electrical socket. Some night lights resemble lamps. Toys may feature battery-operated night lights. Novelty night lights called bubble lights are filled with a liquid that bubbles when it is warmed by the bulb
- Night lights are used just as its creator intended and then some. They are commonly used in children's rooms and baby nurseries. It helps some children deal with a fear of complete darkness. It's also been used in emergency situations where turning on ordinary bright lights could be dangerous. A home owner concerned about a possible prowler in or around the house would turn on a night light
- Improper use of night lights may lead to fires. A U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission report published in 2010 concluded that night lights were responsible for about 10 fires a year nationwide. Toilet paper, blankets, sheets, curtains, clothing, fabrics and all flammable materials should not be kept near night light bulbs. Traditional bulb night lights grow increasingly hotter the longer they are turned on. Only adults should operate night lights to avoid burns and other hazards
How to Use Night Lights in Infant's Room:
- There is no scientific proof that a night light in your infant's room will help them sleep better or assist in soothing them back to sleep if they do wake during the night. However, many parents still place a night light in their infant's room. One reason to use a night light is to provide you enough light to check on your infant or respond to nighttime crying. This maintains a constant room illumination that will not increase baby's alertness as turning on a brighter light might do
- Select a soft soothing light that doesn't create a lot of shadows. Soft lights will help a baby fall back asleep faster than brighter lights. You also don't want your baby to stay awake intrigued by shadows cast by the light and surrounding room items
- Set the light away from the crib and preferably below the crib level. This lessens the distraction the light may create
- Keep all wires away from the crib. Properly secure any cord with cord casing or behind furniture where it does not pose a choking hazard
- 1 x Baby Night Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.62||USD$ 9.29||USD$ 8.97||USD$ 8.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.