- Silhouette: A-Line
- Neckline: Scoop
- Hemline: Short Mini
- Material: Tulle
- Color: White
- Embellishment: Beading
- Special waist belt design to this women cocktail dress can make you more beautiful and elegant
- Unique scoop neckline design make this beaded cocktail dress very hot
- Made of tulle, this women cocktail dress is very soft and has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- Complex bead decoration on the top is very romantic
- Short mini style of this women cocktail dress can show your pretty legs
- This mini cocktail dress is perfect for wedding and party
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this designer cocktail dress
- With this cocktail dress, you will be the most charming lady
- The whole style of this women cocktail dress is very feminine
- Scoop neckline of this mini cocktail dress looks pretty nice and the sexy
- Mini style of this women cocktail dress is really cute
- Back view of this women cocktail dress is really sexy and elegant
- Check out the beading details of this women cocktail dress from the picture above
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Bcause the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- Think about your invitation. If it came by phone or e-mail, chances are it's a more casual affair. If you received a formal invitation, and especially if the event benefits a charity or association, consider it a dressier affair
- Choose dress and skirt lengths from mini to just above the ankles. Save anything resembling a full-length sequined gown for a different occasion
- Choose fabric according to the season. Wool and wool blends are perfect for fall and winter; satin, silk, rayon and fine-gauge knits are great for the spring and summer months. These materials can be dressed up or down with jewelry, handbags, shoes, wraps and hairstyles
- Attend a more formal after-work party in a business suit, or if you wear more casual clothes to work, bring an outfit to change into. A black wool dress with stockings and pumps is a simple solution for fall or winter. Pair a strapless or spaghetti-strap dress with an embroidered cardigan and slingback pumps or strappy sandals for a spring or summer event
- Head to a more casual after-work gathering in a dressy-casual outfit. Pair a wool skirt with a fitted turtleneck and leather flats for winter parties. Consider a fine-knit twinset, slim satin pants and low-heeled mules in the summer
- Wear a printed A-line sundress to a cocktail party on a weekend afternoon. A party scheduled for a weekend evening warrants a more flirty or elegant ensemble. Pair a colorful satin or silk empire-waist dress with a velvet or silk shoulder wrap
- Accessorize. Show off your gold charm bracelet or favorite pair of dangling earrings. Match hair adornments and a handbag to the motif, material or colors in your outfit
How to Design an Gown:
- Look at fashion magazines for the latest trends in couture. Attend fashion shows and collect books on fashion. Start by drawing a female slender figure or copy one from a book. Lay a piece of transfer paper ("8x11'') over figure and sketch your garment. Later on you will transfer the sketch onto a sketch book or drawing paper. While you're sketching, think of the fabrics you want to use. Think taffea, velvet and, sequins. Think about colors. Later on when you get really good you can practice drawing different figure poses. The final sketch you pick will be your guideline
- Go to the fabric store and pick fabric swatches that you like and which inspire you. Attach swatches to your sketch and take notes regarding accessories and other embellishments. You will have the option to make your own pattern or buy an evening gown pattern and alter it. Change it anyway you want it. Create your own design. If you happen to have a dress form, you can put the fabric on it, and play with it. Create, create, create
- Design the gown on paper and then decide on a pattern. There are pattern books that you can study to make your own patterns, or buy a pattern and change it's design. Patterns aren't that hard to make. It just takes practice. It's fun to learn how to make a pattern, because you know it's the basis for a fabulous garment
How to Sew Gowns:
Evening Gown: Preparation
- Sketch your initial concept. Although researching designer runway collections will inspire your sketching, the key factor for evening gowns is construction, silhouette, draping, fabric and trim selection. Visit your local designer boutiques, and take note of the draping and construction of several gowns. For example, a streamlined evening gown with a high front leg slit will require less draping than a draped bodice with a full bottom sweep. Try an evening gown on, and turn it inside out in order to view the inner construction such as bone work, seaming finishes, novelty linings and trim application
- Select your fabric. Your choice will rely heavily on the type of gown you have designed and how much draping is involved. Hold the fabric by the highest point on the bias. You will be able to view the fabric's natural drape without pinning or draping on your dress form. For example, a silk crepe back satin, a silk four-ply woven crepe, a silk satin face organza or a silk faille, although higher in price, will offer you a different type drape than a silk chiffon, silk stretch charmeuse or a silk crepe de chine
- Select your trims. Check for any special looping for beads or novelty trim application. If you are adding a beaded applique or embroidery pattern, it is best to bead and embroider the pattern parts separately and cut your fabric pattern as a full pattern panel. If you are beading a specifically designed pattern on your fabric part, it is best to cut your fabric part separately and sew any necessary handwork, prior to machine sewing and constructing your gown
- Drape your gown on your dress form prior to cutting your pattern. Certain fabrics, such as silks or dutchess satins, will leave pinholes in your fabric. Test the selvage, and see your fabric's reaction to pins. Draping your gown will offer you the opportunity to alter your initial sketch and make necessary changes to necklines, back interest, slits, sleeves or contoured waistlines. Keep in mind that most of these fabrics do not have significant stretch properties and are challenging to alter once cut and hemmed. Leave sufficient seam allowance in the event you must alter the dress
- Draft your initial paper pattern. Make a sloper of your evening gown before cutting your fabric for construction. A sloper is a term used when sewing the dress completely in a sample fabric such as muslin. This fabric is relatively inexpensive, has draping properties and will offer you the opportunity to fit your gown and make paper pattern adjustments and changes to your gown without damaging your project fabric
Evening Gown: Construction
- Cut all your fabric parts. Carefully pin the parts together prior to stitching. Smooth textured and light fabrics, such as silks, satins, laces and velvet, have a tendency to roll. Fabric shifting during stitching will cause uneven seams. Cut your lining separate from your gown's shell
- Add your trims, beads or embroidery to your fabric parts. Do not attach your trims directly to your shell and lining. This will not give you smooth inner seams and appearance. It can also cause discomfort when wearing your gown
- Sew your gown's shell and lining separately. Change your needle size, thread and sewing tension to accommodate your fabric type. Pin the two parts prior to stitching. Fit your gown to ensure your lining is not longer than your gown's shell. Check for any seam work bunching or puckering. You can opt to run a long machine or hand-basting stitch to secure your parts and then run your straight stitch to construct. Fit your garment for any final changes, and your evening gown is complete
How to Draft an Gown:
- Learn to sketch haute couture fashion. Fill class, workshop and seminar schedules with courses in black and white rendering, markers, line drawing, design, draping, construction, color theory and fabric selection to begin each evening-gown project with a creative road map
- Envision the woman destined to wear your gown. Keep her in mind as you sketch and revise, using age and body type to guide your vision and help you stay on target. Pay attention to the nuances of evening gown engineering
- Explore the work of other evening gown designers for inspiration and ideas. Peruse pattern books to consider updated vintage designs. Look for unusual couture
- Visit fabric stores. Take your preliminary sketch along. Touch, fold and examine material. Choose bolts of fabric that meet your drawing's criteria as weight, draping and stitching must follow the specifications of your rendering for the gown to be properly constructed and finished
- Start drafting. Follow the perspective rule preferred by many design professionals: rather than using the standard seven-head lengths to determine the height of the woman onto which the gown will be drawn, make your drawing eight-heads tall to accentuate the sweeping drama of typical evening gown designs
- Take your original line drawing from simple to complex. Use a swatch of the fabric you've selected as your guide to render a final version of your evening gown using your favorite detailing medium---markers, watercolors, pastels, artist's pencils or another drawing tool. Present your finished design draft to the client
- 1 x Cocktail Dress
规格 Silhouette A-Line Length Mini Fabric Tulle Neckline Scoop Brand Amylinda Material Tulle Condition New Type Cocktail Dress Color White Features Features Special waist belt design to this women cocktail dress can make you more beautiful and elegant
Unique scoop neckline design make this cocktail dress very hot
Made of tulle, this women cocktail dress is very soft and has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
Complex bead decoration on the top is very romantic
Short mini style of this women cocktail dress can show your pretty legs
This mini cocktail dress is perfect for wedding and party
You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this designer cocktail dress
With this cocktail dress, you will be the most charming lady
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cocktail Dress
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that鈥檚 completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 169.14||USD$ 158.90||USD$ 148.66||USD$ 135.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on08-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: I hardly ever write reviews, but I felt compelled to for this short mini cocktail dress... it was stunning! I wore it to an evening gala, and random people kept coming up to me and complimenting the dress! I felt like a true celebrity! The material is luxurious and moves so nicely when I walk. I can't wait for another formal event so that I can purchase another dress! Thanks very much- you made my night!!!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this dress for prom as well and it was perfect! The sizes are exact and the color was spot on. I bought it in a lavender shade and it complimented my skin tone well. Plus, the price is extremely reasonable for a prom dress.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this women Cocktail Dress for my sister in white, custom size. The dress is great and fits her perfectly. No hassles whatsoever with transaction and dress arrived well before we expected it. She found the exact dress she wanted, that fits her perfectly and was an excellent price, without leaving home. The Dress fit me perfect! I did have the train removed and made it floor length. Beautiful Dress was absolutely gorgeous! What more could you ask for? I'm not very tech savvy so sorry, no picture.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: This dress is gorgeous !!! It makes my bust so sexy, and the the skirt is so beautiful!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this Beaded Cocktail Dresses earlier this year and the workmanship is excellent! The fit was very precise through the arms and back. The Floor Length Dress was absolutely stunning. Beautiful Evening Dress made the happiest day of my life more happy. This Dress is awesome! Looks great on, but can not gain a pound after its made! Wonderful look.
Was this review helpful?