Customers Also Bought
- The Ceramic Coffee Grinder is more durable for long time using
- This Ceramic Coffee Grinder mills quickly and efficiently crack and grind coffee beans to the desired consistency
- Ensuring the maximum flavor and aromas are released and ready for brewing
- This Ceramic Coffee Grinder is easy to use
- Providing grinds ranging from espresso fine to percolator coarse
- This Hand Coffee Grinder is not only functional but also a decorative
- Material: Stainless Steel & Ceramic
- Color: Silver & Coffee
- This Manual Coffee Grinder mills quickly and efficiently crack and grind coffee beans to the desired consistency
- Providing grinds ranging from espresso fine to percolator coarse, this hand coffee grinder is easy to use
- Ensuring the maximum flavor and aromas are released and ready for brewing. Providing grinds ranging from espresso fine to percolator coarse
How to Grind Coffee:
- Select a grinder. The electric single blade grinders are effective but noisy. They chop up the bean, sometimes producing an uneven grind, and the heat from the blade causes the beans to heat up, losing some of flavor. Burr grinders are like the older grinders, where you fill the hopper with the beans and they pass through the grinders one time. The grind is uniform and adjustments are easier
- Choose between electric and non-electric. Electric is fast but noisy and lacks the hands-on charm of grinding your own beans. The hand grinders take more time and are available in a wide variety of price ranges. Whichever one you decide on, look for the ability to adjust the grind for different brewing methods
- Pick the freshest coffee bean you can find. Look for the roasting date, rather than the expiration date. Coffee beans are best if used within one week of roasting. The beans need to be stored in airtight containers, rather than the bins that most stores use. Coffee beans emit carbon dioxide for about 2 weeks after they are roasted, causing their packaging to expand, so if you see vacuum packaging that conforms tightly to the beans, they are probably not fresh
- Adjust the coffee grinder to the proper grind. Most hand grinders have two adjusting nuts on the handle shaft. By loosening the top one, you are able to adjust the bottom one to the proper grind and then re-tighten the top nut to keep the setting secure. With the whirly grinder, you have to keep an eye on the grind and continue until it chops the beans to the desired size
- Decide on the fineness of the grounds based on the brewing process you are going to use. If you are going to expose the grounds to hot water for a short duration, you need a fine ground. The longer the exposure, the coarser the ground needs to be. If you grind the beans too fine for the brewing method, you expose too much of the surface to hot water, and the result is a bitter taste. However, if the grind is too coarse, the coffee may be weak and watery
- 1 x Manual Coffee Grinder
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.02||USD$ 20.53||USD$ 16.05||USD$ 10.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.