Customers Also Bought
- Durable hand Coffee Bean Grinder for long time using
- High quality copper handle for comfortable and easy to use
- Classic hand grinding wheel to this hand coffee grinder
- Put coffee beans inside bowl, steer handle, and ground coffee falls inside the drawer
- Not only functional but decorative, with a beautiful color; looks great on the countertop
- Hand grinding mechanism for uniform grounds and optimum flavor
- Makes a great gift idea for any kitchen enthusiast
- Material: Wood & Metal
- This classic Manual Coffee Bean Grinder features adjustable settings from fine to coarse, it is easy to operate
- Just put the coffee beans inside of bowl, steer the handle and ground coffee falls inside of the drawer, it is not only functional but decorative
- Not only functional but decorative for this Household Coffee Bean Grinder, makes a great gift idea for any kitchen enthusiast, classic hand grinding wheel to this hand coffee grinder
How to Grind Coffee:
- Select a grinder. The electric single blade grinders are effective but noisy. They chop up the bean, sometimes producing an uneven grind, and the heat from the blade causes the beans to heat up, losing some of flavor. Burr grinders are like the older grinders, where you fill the hopper with the beans and they pass through the grinders one time. The grind is uniform and adjustments are easier
- Choose between electric and non-electric. Electric is fast but noisy and lacks the hands-on charm of grinding your own beans. The hand grinders take more time and are available in a wide variety of price ranges. Whichever one you decide on, look for the ability to adjust the grind for different brewing methods
- Pick the freshest coffee bean you can find. Look for the roasting date, rather than the expiration date. Coffee beans are best if used within one week of roasting. The beans need to be stored in airtight containers, rather than the bins that most stores use. Coffee beans emit carbon dioxide for about 2 weeks after they are roasted, causing their packaging to expand, so if you see vacuum packaging that conforms tightly to the beans, they are probably not fresh
- Adjust the coffee grinder to the proper grind. Most hand grinders have two adjusting nuts on the handle shaft. By loosening the top one, you are able to adjust the bottom one to the proper grind and then re-tighten the top nut to keep the setting secure. With the whirly grinder, you have to keep an eye on the grind and continue until it chops the beans to the desired size
- Decide on the fineness of the grounds based on the brewing process you are going to use. If you are going to expose the grounds to hot water for a short duration, you need a fine ground. The longer the exposure, the coarser the ground needs to be. If you grind the beans too fine for the brewing method, you expose too much of the surface to hot water, and the result is a bitter taste. However, if the grind is too coarse, the coffee may be weak and watery
- 1 x Manual Coffee Bean Burr Mill Hand Grinder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.69||USD$ 34.69||USD$ 34.69||USD$ 34.69||USD$ 34.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?