Customers Also Bought
- The electric coffee maker is easy to clean the built-in water filter
- With auto shut-off and indicator light design, the best coffee makers are easy to use
- This electric coffee maker is excellent in thermal insulation with cup warming plate
- The bunn coffee makers are handsome enough to keep out on your counter
- You will find this electric coffee maker attractive and relatively quiet
- It makes good hot coffee that stays nice and hot for a long while
- This electric coffee maker makes the coffee extremely quickly
- Material: Stainless Steel
- How to Use: Can not support power source .
- Color: Black & Stainless
- Capacity: 450ml
- This stainless steel bunn coffee maker with cool looking is a good decoration for your kitchen
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- You can see the excellent design of these inside parts
- Simple structure of the coffee machine allows you to operate easily
Please use it like this :
How to Clean a Stainless Steel Electric Percolator Coffee Pot
- At one time, the electric percolator was the way to brew coffee at home. But to continually brew a good cup of coffee meant that the pot needed to be cleaned regularly and thoroughly. Unlike the glass carafes used today, minerals deposits could build up in an electric coffee pot, resulting in bitter tasting coffee. However, with proper cleaning, a percolator still can produce a great cup of coffee
- Remove the plug and allow the percolator to cool
- Remove the basket, stem and cover to wash thoroughly with hot soapy water. Rinse and allow to dry
- Empty the percolator of any leftover coffee and fill the pot with hot water and a little dish-washing liquid. Wash with a sponge or dishcloth. Pour some of the soapy water through the spout. Do not immerse the percolator in water
- Scour the heating well area at the bottom of the pot with a pad
- Drain, rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Store with the lid loose or off
- Remove mineral deposits every second or third week of use by filling the pot halfway with vinegar. Fill to its measured capacity with water. Assemble the pot with stem, basket and lid, plug in and allow it to run through its full perk cycle. Allow to stand undisturbed for 15 minutes. Unplug the percolator, drain, allow it to cool and then wash it
How to Use a Coffee Percolator
- Everyone loves a good cup of coffee, but there are many people that do not know how to use a coffee percolator. In a world full of drip, pod and instant coffee machines, the coffee percolator seems to have gotten lost. But if you want a really good cup of old fashioned coffee, you need to use a coffee percolator
- Fill the percolator with water to the desired level using the markings on the side wall of the coffee pot
- Put the coffee pot basket onto the pump stem, and insert into the percolator. If you want to use a paper filter with your percolator, place it into the basket before adding the coffee grounds
- Add one tablespoon coarsely ground coffee per cup into the basket
- Place the basket cover on top of the basket, then put the percolator top on making sure that it closes securely
- Set the percolator onto the stove and cook over medium heat. The coffee is brewed when you see the desired coffee color in the clear glass knob on the top of the percolator cover
- Remove the percolator from the stove and serve the coffee
- Tips & Warnings
- To adjust the strength of the coffee, add more or less coffee grounds into the basket
- If you're using an electric percolator, follow the above steps, but plug the percolator into an electrical outlet instead of putting it onto the stove. Turn on the coffee pot. The electric percolator will stop the brewing process when the coffee is brewed
- If you are using an electric percolator, make sure to secure the pump stem base into the well at the bottom of the percolator
- 1 x Coffee Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.72||USD$ 17.20||USD$ 15.69||USD$ 13.67||USD$ 13.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.