Customers Also Bought
- It only takes 3 minutes to make your coffee ready
- It is easy to clean the Built-in water filter
- With auto shut-off and indicator light
- It is excellent in thermal insulation With Cup warming plate
- This electric coffee maker is handsome enough to keep out on your counter
- You will find this electric coffee maker attractive and relatively quiet
- It makes good hot coffee that stays nice and hot for a good while
- This electric coffee maker makes the coffee extremely quickly
- Material: Alloy & Stainless Steel
- Power: 480W
- Voltage: 220V
- The coffee machine features removable filter basket, lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- The electric coffee maker is with cord storage, safely stores excesscord to keep your counter neat
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your electric coffee maker is on or off
How to Grind Coffee:
- Select a grinder. The electric single blade grinders are effective but noisy. They chop up the bean, sometimes producing an uneven grind, and the heat from the blade causes the beans to heat up, losing some of flavor. Burr grinders are like the older grinders, where you fill the hopper with the beans and they pass through the grinders one time. The grind is uniform and adjustments are easier
- Choose between electric and non-electric. Electric is fast but noisy and lacks the hands-on charm of grinding your own beans. The hand grinders take more time and are available in a wide variety of price ranges. Whichever one you decide on, look for the ability to adjust the grind for different brewing methods.
- Pick the freshest coffee bean you can find. Look for the roasting date, rather than the expiration date. Coffee beans are best if used within one week of roasting. The beans need to be stored in airtight containers, rather than the bins that most stores use. Coffee beans emit carbon dioxide for about 2 weeks after they are roasted, causing their packaging to expand, so if you see vacuum packaging that conforms tightly to the beans, they are probably not fresh
- Adjust the coffee grinder to the proper grind. Most hand grinders have two adjusting nuts on the handle shaft. By loosening the top one, you are able to adjust the bottom one to the proper grind and then re-tighten the top nut to keep the setting secure. With the whirly grinder, you have to keep an eye on the grind and continue until it chops the beans to the desired size
- Decide on the fineness of the grounds based on the brewing process you are going to use. If you are going to expose the grounds to hot water for a short duration, you need a fine ground. The longer the exposure, the coarser the ground needs to be. If you grind the beans too fine for the brewing method, you expose too much of the surface to hot water, and the result is a bitter taste. However, if the grind is too coarse, the coffee may be weak and watery.
How to Clean Your Espresso Coffee Machine?
- Espresso coffee machines are an investment. They can cost up to hundreds of dollars. Your espresso machine needs to be properly cleaned in order to insure you protect your investment. If you care for your espresso maker properly, you will have it for years.
- After each use, wipe the outside of your espresso machine with a clean damp rag
- Run clean water through your espresso coffee maker each time you use it. Never add dish detergent or other all purpose household cleansers to your espresso machine. these cleansers will affect the taste of the espresso and can cause damage to the machine
- Take off all removable parts and rinse them with plain water. Dry the parts thoroughly before reassembling. Wipe off the steam wand with a rag or paper towel soaked in white vinegar. Wipe again with a rag soaked in plain water. If there is any residue inside of the steam wand, remove it and soak in warm water for a few hours then rinse with plain hot water
- To remove mineral buildup inside your espresso machine, add a 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water. Run the mixture through the espresso coffee maker. After you run the white vinegar and water mixture through, run plain water through the espresso machine twice
- To back flush and thoroughly clean, use an espresso machine cleaner such as Cafiza, JoeGlo or PuroCaf. They all work well. They are available online and in stores that sell espresso coffee machines. Each espresso machine is different, so be sure to follow your manufacturers specific directions
How to Decalcify an Espresso Machine:
- Turn off and unplug your espresso machine, making sure that it cools down before you clean it
- Wipe down the exterior of the machine with a damp cloth or paper towel to remove any obvious dirt and grime build-up on the rubber nozzle. If the frothing wand is removable, remove it and wipe it down too
- Unscrew the single screw on the brewhead. Take off the brewhead and clean it with a damp cloth. For hard-to-reach areas, you can use an old toothbrush. When it's clean, re-attach it to the espresso machine
- Remove the water reservoir from your espresso machine. Empty it completely of any liquid and then refill it with warm water. Add one packet of decalcifying cleaner to the water and stir thoroughly until the cleaner completely dissolves
- Replace your water reservoir and turn on your machine. Set a container below the steam wand but select the hot water setting on the machine, rather than the steam setting
- Open the steam valve and wait for the decalcifying liquid to drain into the container. When this process ends, discard the contents of the container
- Thoroughly rinse the water reservoir and refill it with fresh, clean water before returning it to the machine. Run this water through the machine the same way that you did with the decalcifying solution. Repeat this procedure once more with fresh water, to completely remove all traces of the decalcifying agent
Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Coffee Maker
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.31||USD$ 28.49||USD$ 26.66||USD$ 24.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.