Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Man Mug Size: 8.5 x 13 x 14cm / 3.3 x 5.1 x 5.5in (Dia. x L x H)
- Woman Mug Size: 13 x 9 x 10cm / 5.1 x 3.5 x 5.9in (L x W x H)
- Capacity: 101-200ml / 3.4-6.8oz
- Color: Pink & Beige
- Unique personality design makes Couple Mugs more special
- Made of ceramic that Couple Mugs can keep hot coffee cool
- Comfortable touch when you hold the handle
- High capacity is more convenient for you when you drink coffee
- Flat pedestal can be firmly on the desk that you don't worry about it turn over
- Your coffee or tea will taste so much better when you drink it from the Unique Coffee Mugs like these
- Couple Mugs can decorate you life, on dinner table, in bathroom and so on, which make you night romantic and amazing
- These Ceramic Coffee Mugs are sturdy, and will save you money in the long run
- With unique personality design, Couple Mugs can be perfect gifts to your lover
- Stylish Couple Mugs are a great way to show your lifes in an elegant and modern fashion
- Couple Mugs can decorate you life, on dinner table, in bathroom and so on, which make you night romantic and amazing
- Perfect for coffee, tea or other drinks, these classic, durable Couple Mugs are well made of high-quality, long-lasting material
- With unique personality design, Couple Mugs can be perfect gifts to you or your lover, what a great way for you or anyone to enjoy your favorite beverage
- High capacity is more convenient for you when you drink coffee, flat pedestal can be firmly on the desk that you don't worry about it turn over
- With these enjoyable Couple Mugs, you have a loving keepsake get you through the day
History of Coffee Mugs
Mugs are practical and useful in many ways, including at businesses. This article will explore the history of mugs, some of the ways they are used and the types available. Mugs can also be used to raise money for organizations. Read on to learn how
- Archaeologists found mugs carved from bones dating to the Stone Age
- The first coffee shop appeared in 1475 in Constantinople. The first coffee mugs were made out of wood during that time. In 1748, Britain banned coffee and all merchandise associated with it, including mugs. This led to a shortage of mugs, and the black market prices for mugs rose
- Coffee mugs today are made in a variety of sizes, patterns and designs for many purposes. In fact, many organizations use them as a way to promote sales and as a fundraising tool. Mugs are staples in most homes and offices where people drink coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- The coffee mug business is big and there are many companies competing in this market. There are mugs that keep coffee warm and can be carried in the car. Technological advances may result in new ways to make coffee mugs more durable and suited for consumers
- A mug is a ceramic cup often deeper than other cups for containing coffee, tea and other hot beverages. The types of handles depend on the design. Mugs can hold more liquid than the average coffee cup. Mugs are made of different materials, often ceramic. Bone china, stoneware, strengthened glass, plastic and steel all can be used to make mugs. There are different ways to design patterns on mugs such as silk-screening techniques and decals. Mugs are often sold alone or in sets of 6 to 12
- A mug has many purposes. In offices, it can be used as a container for pencils or pens. Many mugs are decorative and can be displayed to enhance the surroundings. Mugs can neatly hold coffee stirrers, spoons and packets of sugar
- The handle of the mug is often set away from the cup so that when you hold the mug it will be cool. Often the walls of the mug are thick to keep the beverage insulated and warm longer. The bases of most mugs are circular
- Travel mugs are designed to transport hot liquids in a car, train or other moving vehicle. They usually have a top that's easy to open and close. These are often made of stainless steel and plastic
- Porcelain and ceramic coffee mugs often come in colorful designs for home use. They are given as gifts on holidays and for special occasions and birthdays. Children's mugs often are decorated with comic book characters and whimsical designs. Stein mugs are larger than the average mug. They are often highly ornate and used for beer
- Mugs are a way to raise money for your nonprofit organization or business. They make practical, low-cost gifts that most people enjoy. Having the name of your club or organization on mugs' surfaces can be a low-cost advertising tool
- People enjoy drinking coffee or other beverages and often become attached to mugs they use every day
How to Clean Coffee Stains From Mugs?
Coffee stains can provide immense frustration. If you allow coffee to sit inside of your favorite mug for a prolonged period of time, difficult stains will likely develop, leaving the surface of your mug with a brown discoloration and lingering odors. When dealing with stainless steel mugs, the problem can seem even more unmanageable, as reaching the inside of the mug can prove impossible. You can remove even the most stubborn coffee stains as long as you apply the correct solutions
- Place 1 tbs. of baking soda inside your coffee mug. Add 1 tbs. of white or apple cider vinegar, and then add a few drops of hot water
- Scrub the entire inner surface of the mug, especially areas where coffee stains and dark discoloration appears. To ensure that you can reach every part of the surface with a thorough scrubbing, use a clean toothbrush. The baking soda effectively removes the stain while the vinegar removes the stubborn coffee odor
- Rinse the inside of your mug with hot water and allow it to dry. To avoid future staining, rinse your coffee mug immediately after every use
Stainless Steel Thermal Mugs
- Pour approximately 1/2 cup of hot water into the thermos, and add 1 tbs. baking soda and 1 tbs. of white or apple cider vinegar
- Place the lid on your mug and shake vigorously for about a minute, allowing the vinegar and apple cider to fully penetrate the stains inside the mug
- Remove the lid, pour out the liquid and rinse with warm water. Allow the mug to dry, and rinse immediately after each subsequent use to minimize future staining
- 2 x Ceramic Handle Love Coffee Mugs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.99||USD$ 25.99||USD$ 25.99||USD$ 25.99||USD$ 25.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.