Customers Also Bought
- This is a maze style mentality coin Savings Pot
- The unique and exquisite design makes this Saving Pot gorgeous and elegant
- This Saving Pot is made of high quality material, durable and firm
- This Saving Pot is a perfect gift for your children as a intelligence toys
- This Money Pot has a very high appreciation value and practical value
- Size: 90 x 90 x 90mm/3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5in
- This is a maze style mentality Saving Pot, the unique and exquisite design makes it gorgeous and elegant
- This maze style mentality coin Savings Pot has a very high appreciation value and practical value
- Made of high quality material, durable and firm, this Saving Pot is a perfect gift for your children as a intelligence toys
How to Teach Children About the Value of Money:
- First, start by teaching children about the value of money as early as possible. There are benefits that are both short term and long term to this approach. In the immediate results, children might develop strong good-saving habits, make smart purchases, and possibly learn why we can't have everything that we want in life. In the long run, they can learn about debt, what investments are, how to look for high interest savings accounts, and how to save for their future
- Next, most children have heard more than once that "money doesn't grow on trees." They are aware of this but they also see that sometimes when we need money, all we have to do is go to this little "magic box" called an ATM, and push a few buttons and there it is, "Voila!" Children need to understand that money is earned from working and investments and that people can only spend what they earn. To better show this, start by paying an allowance but stick to a strict pay period just as if the child was earning money at a job
- Another thing about allowance is that many people disagree on how an allowance should be merited. How much responsibility is taught if a child only does chores to get paid? At the same time, a child can learn the importance of working for money. A good idea is to pay a child for doing something outside the scope of regular chores such as cleaning the garage or trimming bushes
- Finally, teach children about savings by using a piggy bank or some other storage container to store allowance in. Make a simple graph, according to each individual child's needs, to show how the money "adds up." Reward good savings habits by giving an extra percentage of money to the child as "interest." This will help the child to learn the importance of keeping money for the longer term. After the child has saved enough money to open a child savings account, take them to the bank to let them start their own account. Many banks have lower minimum requirements for children
- 1 x Coin Saving Pot
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.69||USD$ 3.59||USD$ 3.49||USD$ 3.37||USD$ 3.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.