Interface: USB2.0 (High Speed)
Play Time: 28 hours(Audio); 3 ~ 4 hours(Video)
Browse eBooks: About 12 hours, 3500 Pages
Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz Max: 150mA
Output: DC 5.0-5.5V 500mA-1500mA(DC)
Pixels: 480 x 800 Resolution
- Colour ebook technology 7-inch LCD screen 480 x 800 pixels
- Support MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, APE audio formats
- Built-in high capacity 4GB memory
- Convenient bookmarks, automatic page turning, page instructions, quick turn, read the font size adjustable
- Large screens of the color e readers will show the whole lyrics
- Support JPG, BMP image, picture zoom function
- View history record with this e ink book reader
- Songs can rewind and fast forward at any time remove
- MP3 can be displayed simultaneously in Chinese and English lyrics, voice repeat
- The colour reader supports JPG, DCBMP image, picture zoom function
- Support TXT, EPUB, FB2, HTML, PDB, PDF format text
- Support the ANSI / UNICODE Encoding
- Environmentally friendly products, paperless reading, protection of natural resources
- E-books, music can be changed at any time remove the update
- System Restore function to the e readers color
A powerful colour eBook reader that reads all the most popular ebook formats. Just like The Amazon Kindle. A super media player that plays the Internet's most widely downloaded audio and video formats. Just like The iPod Touch. Brought together in a stylish body that's simply attractive and attractively simple to use. Introducing The Mebook 7 Inch High Resolution eBook Reader + Super Media Player - prepare to be amazed.
At a Glance:
- DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, RM, RMVB, MP4, AVI, and MKV video formats
- MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC, APE, AMC, AMV, and FLAC audio formats
- TXT, FB2, PDF, and EPUB ebook formats
- Internal 4GB memory
- 7 inch high resolution screen
- Anti-glare screen for maximum reading comfort
- FM Radio - Pick up your favorite FM radio stations wherever you are
eBook Reader Review
Why Buy an eBook Reader?
Have you been hesitant about making the switch from holding a physical book to holding an eBook reader and reading an electronic book? We understand. Many of us have had the same reservations; however, with the low price of eBooks and the affordable price of eBook readers, along with their convenient storage, portability and versatility, more and more users are making the switch to eBook readers every day.
So why should you buy an eBook reader? Convenience. Instead of going to a bookstore to make a purchase or ordering a book online and waiting for it to arrive, you can purchase and download an eBook anytime, from any location with a Wi-Fi connection. Several classic books are free to download because their copyrights have expired, and when you don't have to pay for printing, you don't have to pay.
Want more than one book? That's fine. The memory of eBook readers is large enough to hold several hundred books. eBook readers are the only way to carry countless books with you wherever you go, and keep the weight under a pound.
You want more convenience? eBook readers make it easy to save your place, take notes, clip and save favorite quotations, and highlight passages you want to find again. eBook readers are designed for readability and to make your reading experience as enjoyable as possible. Find out if a reader such as the top-ranked Kindle 3,Nook Simlie Touch Reader or Kindle DX is right for you as we give you some of the reasons for switching to digital.
You'll find reviews and comparisons of the best eBook readers available, as well as more information and articles on ebook reader.
eBook Readers: What to Look For
Some eBook readers offer E-Ink technology that makes you feel more like you are reading an actual book, while others offer LCD color screens that make images and movies come to life. Some offer button navigation and some have touchscreen navigation. Which is better for you? Does screen size matter? Do you want to know how much they each weigh? While some design aspects will depend on the user (E-Ink vs. LCD), we were able to find the eReaders with the best resolution, the easiest navigation and the most impressive build.
Some eReaders have hundreds of thousands of titles available from a dedicated service, while others can support a few files found on the internet. We rated the amount of content available for the device and how many different files each device can support. Obviously, the more file types the better, because that gives you more reading options.
The battery life of your eReader is crucial. Nobody wants their reading devices to run out of power before the climax of their novels. The number of pages that you can turn on a single charge and the amount of memory available for storing books are important for making the eReader experience more enjoyable.
There is always room for extra features to enjoy while reading a book. Some of these include the number of grayscale levels, audio formats, image formats, text-to-speech feature, apps, email, internet surfing and so much more.
We found that the best eBook readers have a good combination of abilities in all of the above categories. They offer convenience and the opportunity for the eBook reader to disappear in your hands, just like a physical book would, as you dive into the world of reading.
- 1 x eBook Reader
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable